Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 1127

Author Topic: Out of context and funny quotes thread. 15000 posts and still chugging.  (Read 1717620 times)

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Out-Of-Context/Quote Thread.
« Reply #435 on: October 29, 2010, 02:09:17 am »

Yeah, see, that's not helpful at all, since that's obvious. I was talking about the ones that aren't linked?
Customer: “You even cleaned the server room! Men never clean the server room. It looks very nice! I don’t think I have ever seen such a nice rack! Thank you!”

http://notalwaysright.com/
I know <_<

I was replying to the other guy. :I

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: October 29, 2010, 02:22:04 am »

"I think Apple sells fantastic objects that look like they came from the future. And apparently, in that future we all live in velvet rooms and have no fingers."
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: October 30, 2010, 02:13:18 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 09:59:12 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 31, 2010, 07:30:03 pm »

Solifuge: My dreams would give MC Escher a headache
Solifuge: Or a boner. Im not sure

EDIT:

Kadzar: seems like a standard tentacle rape dream
Akigag: Question: How long is this?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: October 31, 2010, 10:28:35 pm »

Only me and Realm are left to repopulate this barren world.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: November 01, 2010, 05:14:33 am »

Quote from: x2yzh9
she probably has an STD or likewise, considering how ready she is to, eh, you know.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: November 02, 2010, 04:17:23 am »

Get the longest phillips head screwdriver you can find, some lube and jam it in those tight little holes in the buttpad and twist.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: November 02, 2010, 06:24:38 am »

"GUARDS! SOMEONE IS USING A PSYCHIC COUNTER-INTERFERENCE GENERATOR! FIND IT AND DESTROY IT!"
"Captain, do you think anyone knows what a psychic counter-interference generator looks like?"
"... GUARDS! DESTROY EVERYTHING!"

"There, megaphoton pulse coupling."
"What do we do?"
"Hit it!"
*massive explosion*

EDIT:

"One angry fellow – he was a kid really – sent me a picture of himself, pointing a gun at the camera. He wrote something like “go ahead, make my day” in the email. I suppose that could be considered a death threat, but I would have preferred something more dramatic like “I will totally kill you because you didn’t like Deus Ex!”"
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 09:47:35 am by Schilcote »
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: November 02, 2010, 06:38:10 pm »

"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: November 02, 2010, 07:07:42 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 10:03:30 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: November 02, 2010, 09:27:22 pm »

I think Wolfmen are a seriously ignored demographic in this country.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: November 02, 2010, 10:08:42 pm »

recently, I've discovered the amazing sensation of putting 180,000 scoville dave's insanity sauce on my dick.

Thatas all well and good, but I'm pretty worried about hygene and infection. What kind of precautions do I have to take when I'm putting food products near my scrotum?
That sounds hella shit painful!

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: November 02, 2010, 11:00:36 pm »

"I mean, you're a bit of a pyro, you're probably gonna live alone down the way from a purple-furred whore, and you obviously have a deathtrap in your closet. "

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: November 02, 2010, 11:34:45 pm »

"When was the last time you were shot at by assassins?  Quite a while, right?  Does your life seem emptier for it?"
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: November 03, 2010, 12:01:16 am »

"One angry fellow – he was a kid really – sent me a picture of himself, pointing a gun at the camera. He wrote something like “go ahead, make my day” in the email. I suppose that could be considered a death threat, but I would have preferred something more dramatic like “I will totally kill you because you didn’t like Deus Ex!”"
This makes me wonder how many people have accidently shot their cameras trying to film a death threat.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 1127