Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 1127

Author Topic: Out of context and funny quotes thread. 15000 posts and still chugging.  (Read 1711450 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Out of context and funny quotes thread.
« Reply #3630 on: September 21, 2012, 11:28:28 pm »

Just in: Hans ships 13 year olds with nearly-20 year olds.

He's sort of a, mutated yoda, with more fangirls and, a beer gut.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 11:43:49 pm by Hanslanda »
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3631 on: September 22, 2012, 01:17:14 pm »

Quote from: Cript
Take off all your clothing.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3632 on: September 22, 2012, 01:31:46 pm »

(I AM GOING TO BE YOUR INCINERATER. NOW STOP ATTACKING ME)
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3633 on: September 22, 2012, 04:54:30 pm »

Quote from: Vis
News, if you're trying to preposition him (me), you're forgetting he's on another continent, also MINE!
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3634 on: September 22, 2012, 05:46:52 pm »

Yeah, you'll not see them consulting atlases or using SatNav.
They have. The Knowledge

They don't always know who you are. If they do, they don't say, unless they know you know. You won't know it, but they will. If you are looking for a journey home, they will deliver you a journey home so great that any other mortal, nay not even a GOD could match.
What they have are a very particular set of skills; skills they have acquired over a very long career. Delivering people to where they most want to be. If they ever found their hands behind the wheel of a spacecraft, all it'd take is a string of words - "fly me to the moon," and they will drive you there and back so fast you won't even realize you left the atmosphere. If they could, they would be the first to enter the multiverse and pick out the tourist destinations for confused Terrans. They might have already done such a thing, but are bound by ascended Black cab driver oaths to speak of their voyages to none.
If you pay them, that'll be the end of it. They will deliver you safely to your destination, through rain, snow, dust and fire. But if you don't, you will have to seek alternate modes of transport and forever wonder about the opportunity you missed.

[/completely unbiased review on the average Black cab driver]
It's FEF, not FEOF

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3635 on: September 22, 2012, 06:46:39 pm »

"Salutations, Mrs. Audio. I believe my arm has been tractored. The tires stopped as soon as I was injured, but it was too late. Is it possible I could wait until Tuesday to take your test so that the tractor may have more time to be removed from my arm?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3636 on: September 22, 2012, 10:49:40 pm »

Yeah, you'll not see them consulting atlases or using SatNav.
They have. The Knowledge

They don't always know who you are. If they do, they don't say, unless they know you know. You won't know it, but they will. If you are looking for a journey home, they will deliver you a journey home so great that any other mortal, nay not even a GOD could match.
What they have are a very particular set of skills; skills they have acquired over a very long career. Delivering people to where they most want to be. If they ever found their hands behind the wheel of a spacecraft, all it'd take is a string of words - "fly me to the moon," and they will drive you there and back so fast you won't even realize you left the atmosphere. If they could, they would be the first to enter the multiverse and pick out the tourist destinations for confused Terrans. They might have already done such a thing, but are bound by ascended Black cab driver oaths to speak of their voyages to none.
If you pay them, that'll be the end of it. They will deliver you safely to your destination, through rain, snow, dust and fire. But if you don't, you will have to seek alternate modes of transport and forever wonder about the opportunity you missed.

[/completely unbiased review on the average Black cab driver]

So... True... I only rode in a Black Cab once. It was magical.
He's fucking with us.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3637 on: September 23, 2012, 01:16:14 am »

Most Russians are still Hindu.
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3638 on: September 23, 2012, 03:13:18 am »

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #3639 on: September 23, 2012, 07:31:05 am »

[21:27] <@Tiruin> I sure love cups. Of water.
[21:29] * Yoinkacious nurses his big cups.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3640 on: September 23, 2012, 08:47:33 am »

while you're not entirely sure what exactly "gastroenterology" is, you're fairly certain it doesn't relate to rockgod combat.

The whole thread might actually work.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3641 on: September 23, 2012, 09:37:02 am »

Design missile hijacking missiles to hit the other missiles and turn them around and shoot at the other missiles.

CAN I RAEP YOU PLEASE? :D
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 12:08:40 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #3642 on: September 23, 2012, 01:14:14 pm »

Quote from: RPS Steam chat
19:12 - iq: Everyone loves head.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3643 on: September 23, 2012, 05:55:20 pm »

[08:52] <+Maximillian[Cael> Down pull down your trousers.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3644 on: September 23, 2012, 06:03:17 pm »

The world is nothing but a screaming void! All is clawing black! NOTHING WAITS BEYOND THE VEIL!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 1127