Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 1127

Author Topic: Out of context and funny quotes thread. 15000 posts and still chugging.  (Read 1711216 times)

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This

[19:50] <apples_> i always listen to my songs unlubed

* Gatleos hides from Derm
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

You'd better hide for reasons I cannot specifically remember at the moment! *Confused anger*

Also kinda iffy on what Vorthon posted. There is a small surplus of context right there, but stoned Karkat makes me iffy on a decision..
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile

When in doubt, go with whether it's funny or not.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I'm imagining a dwarven Captain Jack Sparrow, complete with indignant slaps constantly descending on him in public from all the women he shares secret histories with.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Is that directed at SalmonGod or your rectum?
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Quote from: SHAD0Wdump
Do you find in any way someone who has dipped their balls in fish eggs, interesting?
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is Gaberry refering to the illegitimate love-child of Berry and Gay?
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dammit, I've been quoted in this thread more times than a partridge has been falsely identified as a blue whale which in itself isn't all too impressive however there is also the remarkable coincidence that the number of times the previous statement has occurred is equal to the amount of times I personally have posted in this thread - one
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

... What?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile

... What?
Dammit, I've been quoted in this thread more times than once-- the same number of time a partridge has been falsely identified as a blue whale. Regarding the partridge thing, that in itself isn't all too impressive; however, there is also the remarkable coincidence that the number of times the partridge statement has occurred is equal to the amount of times I have posted in this thread - one.
Better?

On other news, that sounds like the exact kind of sentence I would write, though I make it more long-winded and by accident. You'd think parentheses would help, but they only make it worse.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile

[2012:05:21:22:15:17] <Partisan> You will not only be a character, but will be mentioned as the founder for my horrid echi atrossity.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

>:(

Read the first post. Things which you think are funny or out of context just because it contains the word testicles are, in fact, not.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

"Dolphins would do better tricks if they gave them food better than fish...."

(Now all I can picture is a sea world trainer dangling a slice of pizza over the side of the tank.)
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 1127