Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 1127

Author Topic: Out of context and funny quotes thread. 15000 posts and still chugging.  (Read 1709620 times)

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

The cake is a lie. The status of the cupcakes has yet to be determined.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Huh, where did that come from? I could swear I've seen if somewhere around here.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

applesmachine: you have no idea how long i've been waiting to call you a dickfart

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Huh, where did that come from? I could swear I've seen if somewhere around here.

Happy Thread, was just posted. Or do you mean the bacon-tux one? That was a little kid's letter to a weatherman, some small-town thing they do, and it was bloody hilarious.

Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're more awesome than a monkey wearing a tuxedo made out of bacon riding a cyborg unicorn with a lightsaber for a horn on the tip of a space shuttle closing in on Mars while engulfed in flames

This made my god damn day.

I have to draw that as soon as I'm done finals. Seriously.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

*Pokes head in*

*Silently stares at the gathered people, his finger on a button*

*Slowly walks out, still keeping eye contact*
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Eye contact is aggressive behaviour.

*pounces*

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

*Swiftly dodges pounce and hits the button.*

"See ya later." *Walks out, locking the door behind him.*
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

I can't remember my psychiatrist's advice all too clearly, but I'm fairly sure it was something along the lines of "...hurt people." That's all I heard anyway, I wasn't paying attention to the rest of what she was saying.

Natch, whales are immortal, godless killing machines. That's the moral of Moby-Dick.

The majestic sky whale, of course, gliding through the sky in much the same way that bricks don't.

None of these ideas involve sufficient stabbing.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

And this is why robots are extinct.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

C****RSHIP: there is no safe word in spriting though

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile

Wait...You guys can't smell God too?
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

Not that I've strapped anyone to the roof with a couple ropes. Or stuck a couple people in the trunk for a somewhat long car ride.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 1127