Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 1127

Author Topic: Out of context and funny quotes thread. 15000 posts and still chugging.  (Read 1709585 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I surfed on the interwebs and found a priest that marries yandere mercenaries and near-dead carcasses for one token.
But what if the yandere mercs say they aren't?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I'd answer how it's obvious she's yandere, but that would give the quote too much context. ^^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile

Y'know, I was just about to suggest we all pitch in and by Truean one of those. One end would be kinda rusty and jagged, with the end for holding well-maintained and textured with rubber for an easy grip.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

<x3n0ph0b3> I can't handle glass towers full of chickens.
*Hugs*

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

That sounds kinda like Minecraft, for some reason.

The chickens always glitched out of my elaborate death traps, I remember.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

It is Minecraft.
We were discussing my Chicken Battery.
*Hugs*

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Whenever I get the freedom to play games again, I'm going to download a ton of mods and play mod-happy.

Until then, I must bide my time :(

It is Minecraft.
not sure if chicken battery farm.

or a battery that runs off of chickens.

I'd say... it's a military training route called the Chicken Battery, where either you or the chickens are bombarded with either chickens or something more horrible.

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

It is Minecraft.

Consider which of the Minecraft threads I started :P

I think I posted images way back in the vanilla thread.
*Hugs*

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Yah, it converts chicken eggs into liquid magic, which can be converted into electricity.
*Hugs*

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

...Wow, the major mods thread has a lot of good mods.
I want to play minecraft again D:

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch

I will be all of your friends! I will eat them to become them. Then I will eat your favourite artists and actors so you can hang out with them. Because I care.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

Lambchop doesn't want to deal with your pussyfooting "Oh I'm tired of this song" BS anymore!

I give them pants, I give them booze, and I keep the greenskins out.  What else do they want?!

They only care if the child dies within their fortress.  Dies outside?  Meh.

Now we just need dwarven cocaine.

That is, the little drunken naked bastards are now clothed and no longer shuffling about the fort, but blazing around at the speed of an industry powerhouse totally devoid of OSHA approved conditions and fueled primarily by the least environmentally friendly power generations ever created and the screams of damned children.

Boxes are simply easier.  You make the box, and eventually the dwarf ends up in the box.  Slabs are made special, that takes effort.

Quote from: Girlinhat
success fort

Surely, you jest?

Just because the audience can speak doesn't mean they'll be respected.

Well that took a good 7 minutes to stalk through 20 something pages of Girlinhat's posts this week. :P
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 06:06:59 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Whenever I get the freedom to play games again, I'm going to download a ton of mods and play mod-happy.

Until then, I must bide my time :(

It is Minecraft.

I'd say... it's a military training route called the Chicken Battery, where either you or the chickens are bombarded with either chickens or something more horrible.
So the Chickens are pre-enraged LoZ Cuccos, then? angering those things could be considered a bombardment the way they flew at you en masse.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile

freeformschooler: redneck speak is like japanese
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

You're more awesome than a monkey wearing a tuxedo made out of bacon riding a cyborg unicorn with a lightsaber for a horn on the tip of a space shuttle closing in on Mars while engulfed in flames

This made my god damn day.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 1127