Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: Space RTD - Titan  (Read 10644 times)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
Re: Space RTD - Titan
« Reply #120 on: September 27, 2010, 12:03:09 am »

Turn the emmiter into an EMP device.

DONT freaking do it
the last thing we need is a disabled ship in a asteroid field....
JUMP TO COORDIANTES NOW!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 27, 2010, 02:16:05 am »

"Damn." That was a close one. The captain's calling for a jump, so I'm gonna go ahead and get the shields ready for that. We don't need to take another hit...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 27, 2010, 11:10:04 am »

Get into the turret.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Sneevil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 27, 2010, 11:11:23 am »

Yeah your right we don't want to be here any longer. Make the jump towards the cords.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 27, 2010, 04:44:20 pm »

Turn the emmiter into an EMP device.

DONT freaking do it
the last thing we need is a disabled ship in a asteroid field....
JUMP TO COORDIANTES NOW!

Fine, switch actions to

Man turret

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 27, 2010, 06:19:04 pm »

I'll continue to route engine systems to my new console and see if I can upgrade it to perform any diagnostics from up here.
( 5 - Meh ~Hey captain you were worried about USEC dropping you in the asteroid field. haha Flintus was close)
You manage to get a few systems routed, basically just engine cooling and temperatures.

JUMP TO COORDIANTES NOW!
"Hey guys I think I'll turn the emmiter into an EMP device. Whatcha think?"
"DON'T FREAKING DO IT!" You yell in a panic as USEC mention his plans.
"You could disable us right in an asteroid field...."
"Fine I'll go sit in my damn turret!" USEC seems disappointed he can't work on the new weapon.
"...JUMP TO COORDINATED NOW!" You exclaim and make sure the crew understands you don't need to spend anymore time in here then required. You send the coordinates to the cockpit.
"Your right captain, we don't need to be hear any longer, Ill jump now" Sneevil replies as he receives the course.

"Damn." That was a close one. The captain's calling for a jump, so I'm gonna go ahead and get the shields ready for that. We don't need to take another hit...
"Damn," You make a general remark aloud, to anyone who cares.
( 12 - Chuck Norris!) You push the shields foward with so much force an alarm goes off! You look through the ships sensors and fight the main conduit for the shields has blown.
( 8 - Good) You manage to reroute the power in time. Flintus could probably fix that easily enough.

Get into the turret.
( 6 - Fine) You climb in the turret and watch as the ship jumps into hyperspace.

Yeah your right we don't want to be here any longer. Make the jump towards the cords.
Sitting in the cockpit you hear a ding alerting you coordinates have been entered into the ships navigation computer. You green light then and push the ship forward.
( 6 + 1 = 7 - Good) You successfully open a hyperspace window and get the ship into warp. It'll be a while till your at the mining station though.

Man turret
( 11 - Perfect!) You climb into your turret, while sitting there you notice some loose wires, you reconnect and tune the port side turret up, which is normally yours, the turret now has +1 to accuracy.

~Story~
After a small panic as USEC expresses his want to build an EMP device the crew jumps into hyperspace. It leaves behind green sparks to dissipate in space as heat and light. The ship Titan is now on its way to the mining colony on the edge of the galaxy.

~Players~
Spoiler: Jetsquirrel, Captain (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sneevil, Pilot (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: USEC, Weaponry Expert (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Serious, Liaison (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Flintus, Mechanic (click to show/hide)
~Ship~
Spoiler: Titan (click to show/hide)

~ Um are you guys planning on stopping at the checkpoint or going to try to run it, you'll roll for each turn on the way to see if your caught or not?
~ Oh and check out the weapons in your inventorys and stuff I added values beside them, they will most definetly get tweaked later on.
~ And captain I think flintus could have done wayyy more damage messing with engine systems then USEC can playing with the little emp emmiter, unless you guys are planning it as a ship mount weapon?

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 27, 2010, 07:24:32 pm »

Fiiinnneeee I'll stop messing with the engines  :)

Have a look at the shield conduit and see if there is anything I can do from the inside. If there isn't then kick back and play some more solitare.

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 27, 2010, 08:10:10 pm »

Haha you can now, you'll just drop out in a random place in space, which is not an asteroid field; so do whatever you want.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 27, 2010, 10:40:35 pm »

ok crew you can now relax and could anyone look at the shields?
Try to anticipate how long it will take us to get to the mining colony by using the stars as waypionts

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 27, 2010, 11:40:02 pm »

o.O

Hopefully Flintus is on that one. Maybe I shouldn't be so nervous. It seems like, luckily enough, we don't need the shields right now, and the problem's been temporarily fixed. I'm going to take a walk to relax a bit and get ready for the checkpoint. When we get there - assuming we stop, of course - I'll handle the security and talk us through.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 28, 2010, 02:34:19 pm »

Twiddle thumbs.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 28, 2010, 03:06:04 pm »

[roll = 1] You try to twiddle your thumbs and manage to break them both.... good job.

Sneevil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 29, 2010, 06:54:55 am »

Well with our professional con artist here it might be worth a shot just passing the checkpoint.If that fails run like hell.  Do a quick system check to see if any damage done to the ship hinders it performance

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 29, 2010, 06:41:32 pm »

Have a look at the shield conduit and see if there is anything I can do from the inside. If there isn't then kick back and play some more solitare.
(6 + 1 = 7 - Decent) You manage to fix the shields up using up a few of the repair parts.

Try to anticipate how long it will take us to get to the mining colony by using the stars as waypionts
(9 + 1 = 10 - Very Good) You find it will take atleast a day more(2 more turnsish, they dont always = 12 hours of work)

I'm going to take a walk to relax a bit and get ready for the checkpoint.
(4 - Meh) You manage to do pretty much nothing during your walk. Maybe sitting down or yoga is for you.

Twiddle thumbs.
(10 - Very Good) You make a perfect waste of your turn and your time while you twiddle your thumbs exceptionally.

Well with our professional con artist here it might be worth a shot just passing the checkpoint.If that fails run like hell.  Do a quick system check to see if any damage done to the ship hinders it performance
(8 - Good) You scan over many systems and reboot a few as they seem to have been a little knocked during the short stay in the asteroid field. All in All the ship seems good!

~Story~
The small ship travels through hyperspace while the crew fixes repairs from its encounter with an asteroid field. They still haven't answered as to whether they will be attempting to escape the boarding station or not. It they don't it might end in a bad mess...

~Players~
Spoiler: Jetsquirrel, Captain (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sneevil, Pilot (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: USEC, Weaponry Expert (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Serious, Liaison (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Flintus, Mechanic (click to show/hide)
~Ship~
Spoiler: Titan (click to show/hide)

~Answer whether or not you or stopping or bad things may happen.. That's all.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 29, 2010, 07:20:57 pm »

I believe that we were going to talk our way past the checkpoint, right guys?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10