Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Space RTD - Titan  (Read 10641 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Space RTD - Titan
« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2010, 06:40:39 am »

they are small pocket ones which you can attack to your wrist thing and create a small holographic version of you which can talk with some other guy. But he sees your holographic guy and you see his/her
Like phones?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2010, 06:49:36 am »

YES! but you can see a 3d holograph of the person you are talking to!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 18, 2010, 07:03:08 am »

Seems useful. Maybe.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 18, 2010, 07:18:19 am »

it not quite usefull but its a must to have for a ship command because seeing a angry captain is more fearsome than just hearing a voice

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 18, 2010, 09:05:59 pm »

I'll lower the shields, as requested, then go find Ochita and ask him if he's able to optimize my weapons.
As you drop from hyperspace you do as your told and slowly pull down the shield lever, you see the shields dissipate as they come back to normal levels. You part with Sneevil to find Ochita. He's building something similar to an armory. Its focus is the large area for building new weapons and repairing others. You leave your weapons with him.

Because i studied astrology , i try to find the best possible way to cross that asteroid field with gunfire if neccesary
You consider going around but why do that when you can have fun going through!
(Astrology) Anyways after some work, you find that the computer can only plot half-way through the field even with your adjustments and help. You discover that the only strategy other then going around is to jump to the middle of the field, and fend off the asteroids with the rail guns and raising the shields in specific parts of the ship while you and the computer configure the next jump.

Set up a area for building and repairing guns.
( 8 - Good) After some work, some welding and collecting useful bits from around the ship you reconfigure one of the storage rooms into a working armory and repair area, it contains a work bench with adequate tools and all the weapon scraps are stored here.
You have a bit of time left an Ochita left you his gun,
( 3 - almost fail) You stare at it with no idea how to improve his weapons. You consider combining the two..?

\
keep vigilant .try to dodge any incoming asteroids while not using too much power
( 4 + 2 = 6 - Meh) You keep semi-vigilant and dodge a few stray rocks. During the dodge of one you bump another with low shields putting a bit of a dent in the hull. You should get that buffed out when you get to a dock or if you want to send someone outside..

Help Ochita. My experience will come in handy.
You walk in while Ochita is staring at Serious's weapons, you walk over and give a thorough look through.
( 10 +1 =  11 - Perfect) You notice that several of the focusing lens's are unfocused. As you progressively focus the lens the blade lengthens. You quickly learn what order to focus them in. After your finished you find that the blade was really just an unfocused sword. Good work!

Get the holodisplay before finding somewhere to practice with my energy blade.
You attach the holodisplay to your arm unit and it retracts inside. You make your way into the largest of the cargo holds, after some rearranging you make room for yourself and begin practicing.
( 4 - Bad) You manage to cut a power line going to one of the thrusters during a move.
( Mechanic) Lucky you your a mechanic and fix the problem quickly. Should be more careful next time.

~Players~
Spoiler: Jetsquirrel, Captain (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sneevil, Pilot (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: USEC, Weaponry Expert (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Serious, Liaison (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Flintus, Mechanic (click to show/hide)
~Ship~
Spoiler: Titan (click to show/hide)

~ Next turn you guys will be able to jump if you so choose. If you choose to go around the field, it will be like the previous jump, if you go through the field you will need all hands at the ready. So jet and sneevil you two should figure it out, everyone else get to your stations and prepare? Or you can sit on your asses longer, or make a run across the border haha. Anything is possible!

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2010, 03:12:13 am »

we are going to jump into the field! prepare the rail guns and stuff
command for a prepartion of the ship as we are going to jump into the field

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2010, 03:42:33 am »

prepare the ship as we jump into the field.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2010, 03:49:51 am »

Rest up.

Sneevil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2010, 11:49:21 am »

Make the jump to the middle of the field.While keeping enough power to use the railguns and keep the shields on low if needed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2010, 12:22:53 pm »

Retrieve my weapons, thank Ochita and USEC, and head back to the cockpit to assist Sneevil/await further orders from Jetsquirrel.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2010, 02:45:16 pm »

Get some rest.

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2010, 04:33:49 pm »

I just have to say the weapons officers should not be sleeping when you jump into a field of asteroids.. someone has to be shooting. Ill probably update later tonight.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2010, 06:21:48 pm »

Fine, then sit and wait. (Not much else I can do.)

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 20, 2010, 08:13:19 pm »

command for a prepartion of the ship as we are going to jump into the field
You come on the ships intercom and announce the plan,
"Men I need your attention.. We are going to jump into the field!"
After a pause you call into it, "Prepare the guns and hang on boys!"
You hear several men call back "Chained to our chairs captain, lets go!"
Arriving in the rear command console in the ships center you take a seat and help with the controls and monitor preparation as you jump. You look up through the windows to see the shields pulse around the ship as it makes the jump to warp. You access the ships communications and play some alternative rock(maybe Kings Of Leon if ya prefer? imagine) throughout the ship as you go head first into the asteroid field!

prepare the ship as we jump into the field.
"Men I need your attention.. We are going to jump into the field!" Blares over the radio as you finish cleaning up after your practice.
After a pause the captain comes back on, "Prepare the guns and hang on boys!"
You make your way back to your engine room and give them a good look over. After a few minutes you flip up the red covering and flip the green light switch. A light in the cockpit blinks. The reactor begins to light up the engine room, you look out the port window to see the shields pulse as they go to full power. You stand by the window to watch the trip.

Rest up.
"Men I need your attention.. We are going to jump into the field!" You recognize the captain call over the radio.
After a pause he continues, "Prepare the guns and hang on boys!"
"Chained to our chairs captain, lets go!" You call back in excitement.
You make your way to your targeting chair and sit back in it, after a quick look over you decide its all functioning fine and lay back to rest up for the soon to be excitement.

Make the jump to the middle of the field.While keeping enough power to use the railguns and keep the shields on low if needed.
After talking the plan over with the captain you begin your walk back to the cockpit,
on your way, you recognize the captain call over the radio, "Men I need your attention.. We are going to jump into the field!"
You sit down and start the jump. Serious sits down beside you and turns the shield back up to full power. You correct him and put them to 70%, you tell him you'll watch the shields during the trip but its his job to drop them on arrival and raise them wherever needed. You flick up your little red switch covering, a flip of the metallic switch below and a crack emanates from the tip of the shield and goes around the ship. You push the throttle to full and hold on.

Retrieve my weapons, thank Ochita and USEC, and head back to the cockpit to assist Sneevil/await further orders from Jetsquirrel.
You recognize the captain call over the radio, "Men I need your attention.. We are going to jump into the field!"
You figure Sneevil could use a hand and make your way up to the cockpit.
Sitting down you push up the shield lever and Sneevil corrects it to 70%, he explains you need to save some power in the buffer and its your job when you jump from warp to manage the shields and he will be dodging asteroids. You sit back and see the engineering green light blink. Sneevil sees it to and pushes the throttle to full power.

Get some rest.
"Men I need your attention.. We are going to jump into the field!" You recognize the captain call over the radio.
"Chained to our chairs captain, lets go!" You call back in unison with Ochita.
You leave the armory and head for your station, after you climb into your comfy chair you do a quick check and doze off while you have some time to relax.

~Story~
The crew of the small ship makes for their stations as they prepare for a sure to be adventurous jump into the middle of the asteroid field. The dark ship with the name Titan scrolled across its sides in orange moves forward accelerating quickly as its shields pulse around the ship to full power. With a high amount of speed forward the ships shields crack green as it disappears into hyperspace.
An hour or so later it emerges with its thrusters in full reverse,
In the center of the asteroid field.

~Players~
Spoiler: Jetsquirrel, Captain (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sneevil, Pilot (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: USEC, Weaponry Expert (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Serious, Liaison (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Flintus, Mechanic (click to show/hide)
~Ship~
Spoiler: Titan (click to show/hide)

~Well good luck. I suggest being descriptive with your next turn, play along roll play it'll be fun. Plus more fun for me and your character would have more well I guess character.
~Anyways your turn will start right as, (if) the captain wants to yell something into the radio as you drop out of warp. Oh and pretty much everything will be done with the D12 roll so we have some fun.. Good luck again, you'll prob need it.
~USEC yea sorry nvm what I said.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2010, 08:58:24 pm »

Keep a look out.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10