Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 98

Author Topic: Fight to the death the second: Round two  (Read 83713 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Fight to the death the second: Round one: Jo vs Roland Deschain
« Reply #150 on: September 09, 2010, 06:08:30 pm »

Well, you have a BLACK HOLE PROOF gun.

BLACK HOLE PROOF MEANS OVERPOWERED. I can only distract them.
A black hole proof gun is useless if the user is killed, and it just means it can survive out standing punishment.
Now, let me reorganize my things.

Strelok, with a SEVA Suit, an AKS-74u, and a Hunting Knife.
The SEVA Suit
-Somewhat resistant to blunt weapons
-Somewhat resistant to Firearms
-Somewhat resistant to Explosions
-Somewhat resistant to suit raptures such as stabbing or cutting
-Very resistant to fire
-Very resistant to chemicals/acid/poisons
-Basically invincible to electricity
-Basically invincible to Radiation
-2nd Generation Night Vision, no cracks, no extremely green vision, just enough.
-However, Strelok prefers to wear a green hood instead of the helmet itself, negating the night vision unless someone says otherwise.

AKS-74u
-Fires the 5.45mm bullet, which has decent stopping power and would kill anyone with a shot to the head.
-Compact and allows for easier movement
-Very rugged

Hunting Knife
-Serrated edge for great cutting
-Particularly strong for stabbing

Ezio, has a coat, various types of blades, knives, smoke bombs, probably chain mail armor, a flintlock pistol, and poison.
-Blades, not as useful as you might think against Strelok.
-A flintlock pistols bullet is useless against modern body armor.
-Chain mail would be resistant to Streloks Knife, but not bullets.
-Poison... Really? That does shit for brains nothing.
-And your retardedly fucking made up piece of shit idea that makes you think you can avoid motherfucking nature and physics, boy you got another thing coming if you use that excuse on me.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 06:11:10 pm by Phantom »

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 09, 2010, 06:11:42 pm »

No, I poison other people, they go berserk, and shoot you (And everyone else) with modern day weapons.

I think a city should be added to the island.

See, I made gun smaller to emphasize black hole proof, the point isn't that it's a gun.
Or maybe there's a god who's just completely insane and sends you to Detroit, Michigan in a new body if you ever utter the name "Pat Sajak".

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 09, 2010, 06:13:38 pm »

No, I poison other people, they go berserk, and shoot you (And everyone else) with modern day weapons.

I think a city should be added to the island.

See, I made gun smaller to emphasize black hole proof, the point isn't that it's a gun.
The black-hole proof was an exaggeration, jackass, and no outside support, it's not Contender Vs Contender Vs THE WORLD

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 09, 2010, 06:15:37 pm »

No, it would be mostly because an assassins natural habitat is cities, they are used to climbing on stuff. It could just be an abandoned city, I just want something to climb on.
Or maybe there's a god who's just completely insane and sends you to Detroit, Michigan in a new body if you ever utter the name "Pat Sajak".

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 09, 2010, 06:18:22 pm »

No, it would be mostly because an assassins natural habitat is cities, they are used to climbing on stuff. It could just be an abandoned city, I just want something to climb on.
Of course, in the last part of Shadow of Chernobyl takes place in the Abandoned City of Pripyat. Abandoned cities would also give Strelok an edge.

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 09, 2010, 06:20:14 pm »

See? Everyone would be happier with a city to fight in, and a forest to fight in.

I still think I'd have the bigger advantage in the city, less advantage in the woods.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 09, 2010, 06:22:23 pm »

Let's see, Strelok had to slog through a forest, went through several abandoned buildings and a whole abandoned city, Strelok is well rounded in environment except for snowy and desert areas.

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 09, 2010, 06:24:22 pm »

See, but there was only one scene where I Wasn't killing countless people in the city. And even then I was killing 30 or so people in the woods.

And I was never in desert or snow either, so...

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 09, 2010, 06:28:45 pm »

See, but there was only one scene where I Wasn't killing countless people in the city. And even then I was killing 30 or so people in the woods.

And I was never in desert or snow either, so...
Dammit, Strelok was pretty much killing hundreds in his trip to the center of a Zone full of mutants, bandits, anomalies, and DEATH. Killing an army of brainwashed people who probably originally came to the place to scrounge up enough money for their lives or other things would be normal for Strelok. Even then, killing people has always been ordinary for him now.

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 09, 2010, 06:31:35 pm »

So your saying killing isn't usual for an ASSASSIN? He may have killed more people, but assassins are sneaky, and hard to spot. You think your safe, and I just come flying off a tower and sink my knife into your face.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 09, 2010, 06:34:39 pm »

So your saying killing isn't usual for an ASSASSIN? He may have killed more people, but assassins are sneaky, and hard to spot. You think your safe, and I just come flying off a tower and sink my knife into your face.
Well, that would also be pretty tame to a fucking invisible mutant coming out of nowhere and clawing you in the face, or a weird mutant that use to be human jumping out of nowhere and pouncing you in the face.

Fucking hell dude, I want to explain something.
You just aggravate me.
WARNING: CLUSTER F BOMB DROPPED.
A fucking KNIFE wouldn't pierce modern day armor besides the ones not meant to resist Rifle fire, A fucking SWORD has barely more chance to fucking PIERCE the armor! A fucking SMOKE BOMB is only good for fucking SNEAKING UP or fucking RUNNING AWAY. Fucking JUMPING FROM A TOWER would be fucking SUICIDE because you're not a motherfucking BIRD or a GLIDER.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 06:39:34 pm by Phantom »

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 09, 2010, 06:37:45 pm »

Still, if he got hit by a few rounds he'd go down.

See, that's the reason why I picked characters that come with perfect gun-nullifying equipment. If you're going to bring a sword to a gunfight, make sure you're impervious to guns :P
that's why i picked a guy who can split in two at will. and be honest, are any of these guys BLACK HOLE-proof?
And who is that exactly?
[/quote]
marx soul, duh.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 09, 2010, 06:39:04 pm »

Well, that would also be pretty tame to a fucking invisible mutant coming out of nowhere and clawing you in the face, or a weird mutant that use to be human jumping out of nowhere and pouncing you in the face.

But are you a mutant who used to be human  that can jump out of nowhere and pounce you in the face?

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 09, 2010, 06:40:15 pm »

But are you a mutant who used to be human  that can jump out of nowhere and pounce you in the face?
No, you fucking idiot, IT'S A FUCKING THING THE GUY WAS ATTACKED BY.

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 09, 2010, 06:43:07 pm »

But you're not the guy you were attacked by, so it isn't even relevant. I was the guy who was sinking my blade into random people.

And I didn't play that game, so I wouldn't know.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 98