Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 33

Author Topic: Godhood III Play Thread  (Read 38759 times)

Atilliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood III Play Thread
« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2010, 01:56:55 pm »

You, Why did you try to end LIFE!
Aarseral jumped off his chair and stood next to Amparos his eyes only faced to the murderer.
His skin began shining a bright light but suddenly it stopped and his skin became normal again.
What? What is this?

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2010, 02:00:43 pm »

Lord Hunger was astonished as how desperate the god must crave the power of the overgoddess to attack her in her own home surrounded by her children. He stared directly in teh eyes of Amparos.

You. You are the God of Fish am i right? Let that man stand up, he is our brother and he only fulfilled his purpose.

Lord Hunger bowed down to help Shaq back up. While he helped him up he whispered in his ear, unhearable to the other gods.

You, brother are craving something. I can see the hunger in your eyes, i feel the same. You want the same thing i do. But this is the wrong time and the wrong place...at the moment she is not a threat but our siblings are certainly...don't make yourself more enemies than you already have...

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2010, 02:08:27 pm »

God of Fish! Amparos raised Ecaras so it's tip was inches away from touching this new being. He shook his head slowly.

' This... being, is no brother of mine, and he is not going anywhere. Death awaits him, or, atleast, some form of punishment.' he grinned. Sometimes, death was the more merciful option. ' His purpose is murder, then? I wonder who you are then, to defend him. God of idiocy, perhaps?'
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Atilliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2010, 02:17:11 pm »

NO!
No one will die here today you murderous beasts!
I thought you were different, but you're all the same!
He said looking at the one holding the spear in his hand.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2010, 02:30:11 pm »

"Ah, aggression and i have no weapon. The god of war is unarmed. I should change that as soon as possible." Sighed Rahisael as he watched the heated discussion. He had nothing against bloodshed, but this was just the wrong moment. Even for him.

"Hey, you all here!" He shouted, his voice sounding like thunder. (Or at least it would have sounded like thunder, if not for the properties of the island. Now it sounded more like a normal shout.) "I guess.. While we wait for answers and the "Caller" we might as well introduce ourselves. I`m called Rahisael, the illustrious god of war."
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 02:33:21 pm by Lordinquisitor »

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2010, 02:33:40 pm »

The Maw looked up at him his eyes nearly glowing with rage. But as he spoke his voice was calm and reserved.

Don't ever point with that ridiculous thing that you propably call spear at me! I am The Lord of Hunger! I am the most basic of desires inherent to every being, even to gods themselves. And to answer you other question: that being here IS our brother. HE was created from the Mother herself as where you and I. He was just fullfilling his purpose only look at him! Cant you see it? Or do Gods of Fish become blind down under the sea? And now that i have introduced me and and we have discussed our family bonds, would you have the courtesy to introduce yourself or are you comfortable that i call you from now on Fish God?

although he was two heads smaller than Amparos and although Lord Hunger looked brittle and old he glared up at the God of Sea as though he was sure to best or at least even him in battle.

Atilliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2010, 02:37:40 pm »

Aarseral calmed down a bit and answers:
I am Aarseral, The bringer of life, or as you call it, the 'god' of life.

LAAT501legion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2010, 02:39:46 pm »

What?
Are you saying that this scum has tried to kill the one called oversomething?
WE SHOULD KILL HIM NOW!-Said the Lord of Death, drawing Masayoshi
This isn't reality.
THIS IS DWARF FORTRESS!!
*kicks an elf into the pit*
Roll to be a BATTLE WIZARD

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2010, 02:39:59 pm »

Amparos shook his head, looking at the murderer-god again.

' He lost the right to be in our kin when he raised that knife. Perhaps murder is his purpose - but if so, he must to be controlled. You saw how he acted. This man is barely an animal. As to who I am... Amparos, the Master of the Deep Sea, ruler of the oceans. Very well, 'brother'. I will not kill him. But he is not leaving this island before we've decided on what to do with him.'
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2010, 02:45:01 pm »

Rahisael stretched his arms, yawned and lied down on the bank. "So a god of life, water and obviously murder. I think i saw the murderous guy already; He might be my brother. I think we were born from the same corpse or at least from the same murderous act. Don`t worry too much about him, i mean it`s not like he could do any harm here as we saw."

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2010, 02:58:17 pm »

the Maw turned his attention to the God of Battle

Rahisael it seems we three are all born from the same litter...or corpse...anyway i have to agree with you, out here we are all powerless, and our brother here can't do anything harmful...

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2010, 03:05:38 pm »

"Hey, another brother. Nice to meet you!" Said Rahisael cheerfully. "But you know, you look quite famished. Maybe you should eat a bit more." He snickered.

"Oh, don`t take me too serious. I love making bad jokes. Or so i think. I mean, that`s the first time i speak with someone."

LAAT501legion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2010, 03:12:53 pm »

This guy is a murderer, I request that we kill him, or at least cut him a hand-Said The Lord of Death
This isn't reality.
THIS IS DWARF FORTRESS!!
*kicks an elf into the pit*
Roll to be a BATTLE WIZARD

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 20, 2010, 03:14:47 pm »

"Are we cutting off the hands of murderers now? Then you`d better cut of my hand, too. Now." Joked Rahisael, stretching out his right hand.

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2010, 03:31:42 pm »

Terron looked on as the gathering degenerated into violence and bickering. No sooner had these beings met than they had tried to kill each other. They showed no restraint, and claimed a kinship. Evidently, they were of the same tainted brood, and from what he heard he concluded that they were the spawn of the overgoddess. Terron had come into existence about a decade ago, and he had dealed only in the affairs of mortals since then. The gods were unfamiliar and unpleasant to him. Though he did not want to interact with the other gods, Terron realized that the sooner he did, the sooner he could return to his citadel. He stood and spoke.

My name is Terron. While some of you claim to be gods of life, or gods of the ocean, I am the god of my people. It is mortals that I live among, mortals that I lead and by the hand of mortals that I was born. I am free of the influence of being that has spawned you all. I shall make no secret of the fact that I am not one of you. However, I have been called here along with the rest of you. This displeases me: I have far more important things to do than watch you bicker and destroy yourselves. I shall ask you now: why have I been called here? My patience grows short, and unless I am satisfied with your response, I shall leave andhave nothing more to do with you.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 33