Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 33

Author Topic: Godhood III Play Thread  (Read 38752 times)

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood III Play Thread
« Reply #135 on: September 21, 2010, 02:49:46 pm »

Rahisael listened and watched intensely. The whole meeting started to bore him- They were discussing philosophical matters! And now the overgodess offered herself up to the god of murder. Usually he wouldn`t mind shaq killing her, or vice versa, but at the moment there were other questions to ask. The overgodess had called them, and he wanted to know why. Afterwards blood could be shed.

"Hey, calm down guys. Can`t we pospone the bloodshed?" He chuckled upon hearing it himself, the god of war, asking for peace. "Let us talk about why we are here; Not about why the god of murder born of a corpse might want to murder someone." He smiled and readied himself to attack shaq if he should attempt to hurt the overgodess.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 02:51:18 pm by Lordinquisitor »

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 21, 2010, 03:02:49 pm »

Sighing, The Wanderer nodded as the Omni flashed red and white, whilst communicating with him telepathically. I yet again appear to be needed in my domain to deal with some issues. Are we going to get this done? As I really have nothing to add except that no living God or mortal is to enter my domain without my explicit permission. And with that, the God fell silent.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 21, 2010, 07:04:49 pm »

"No, Mother.  I am not stronger than that."  Shaq rushed forward, within an inch of the Overgoddess, and planted a kiss on her cheek.  "I don't know if I believe you, Mother, but either way I wouldn't try today."  He slunk back to the edge of the clearing to let the moot continue.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 21, 2010, 07:15:54 pm »

Carmanthyre grew agitated and flew off of the overgoddess. The little speck of a god bounced around the clearing, emitting a shrill whistle and a bright white light. Under the whistle could be heard a squeaky voice, the voice of the god of heroes in his most pure form.

"Blind! Blind! Little man blind! Moomy blind! Brother and sister and other blind blind blind! No see little man against tree! No see Carmathyre sit on mommy finger like good god should! No! Blind! Blind! Carmathyre should make you see! On verge of badness, Everyone! badness, yucky badness, taste like dirt and salt and vomit! Ugly, blind, dummies!"

The god of heroes bounced exitedly about the group of gods and godesses', screeching shrilly and vibrating at a incredibly high speed.

"Tree! Tree! God of tree and bush and ent not see man press tree with back, like he blind! Blind, blind! Everyone! God of bad-man-in-night, no kill mommy! Too evil for kill mommy! God of Bad-man-in-night no kill, break! Empty! Cracked jug! All spill like water on floor! No! Hero save mommy! Hero power! No, bad, yucky! No break, no kill, God of Bad-man-in-night stay away, far away, or Carmanthyre drive sword between ribs and twist! Justice! God of justice, Blind! Blind!
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 21, 2010, 07:27:39 pm »

Shaq extended his foot slightly to the left as the buzzing monstrosity spun around.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 21, 2010, 07:45:15 pm »

Tass licked his lips, a brief shimmer of silver following his tongue.

Hey, Shaq. Who d'you suppose Bad-man-in-night is? You, or me?
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 21, 2010, 08:33:00 pm »

Shaq tilted his head.  "Couldn't say without knowing who you are."  He then lowered it slightly in a gesture of respect, kin to the Northren form of bowing.  "Shaq.  Murder."

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 21, 2010, 10:44:29 pm »

Peering up at the screaming God, The Wanderer mumbles to himself This is why I avoid mortals and God's that control the aspects of mortals. The Omni once again rushes up to them and flash's red. Can we get this over with already? I have matters of concern to my domain I must handle.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 21, 2010, 10:51:33 pm »

Endras crossed his arms over his chest. "Yes, could we please get this over with? We are here for a reason... so what is it?"
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 22, 2010, 04:53:35 am »

I believe I already introduced myself. Perhaps you were too busy staring at your feet. Tass, God of the Night.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 22, 2010, 05:44:22 am »

The God rose. I am the God of the Abyss and the guider of the immortally lost souls. I go by the name of The Wanderer. I am the creator of the Omni and the master of the empty plane. Contempt with his performance, the God sat back down.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 22, 2010, 06:08:29 am »

' As some of you might know, I am Amparos, the Master of the Deep Sea. And I see no reason for your complaints. Your realms and works will not instantly wither away if you leave them unguarded for a moment.'

The others seemed content with leaving Shaq free. Even though Mother was letting the murder-god do as it wished - even endangering herself in the process - he would not let it roam free. As soon as he'd leave the island's zone of influence, he would make sure the God of Murder could never enter his realm again, or the island guarded by it.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 22, 2010, 08:54:16 am »

Nativa did not answer, but instead started walking. It did not take long for her to disappear into the woods once more, finding herself to stand in the middle of the circle soon enough. She decided to give them time to catch up.
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 22, 2010, 09:04:50 am »

Amparos shrugged to himself, following the Overgoddess through the woods. At the circle, he sat down on the log bench nearest to Mother. The reason for this meeting would no doubt soon be revealed.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 22, 2010, 09:28:01 am »

Grunting, the God stood up and with a click of his finger, jumped from the island, to the void and back again, landing softly on his log. Always good to make an entrance...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 33