Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33

Author Topic: BYOT mafia: Night 2 - 13/19 alive - Delicious  (Read 53407 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOT mafia: Day 2 - 14/19 alive - dwarfguy2 banned forever
« Reply #450 on: September 20, 2010, 01:30:55 am »

The vote's not serious, but the question sure is.

Ahhh, that makes things clearer.  Thank you for the explanation.

Now, do you believe Toony's assertion that Webadict is town?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 20, 2010, 01:57:39 am »

I'm inclined to, but I don't think it matters. It's entirely possible for ToonyMan to have an inspection that's actually insane. In any case, good ole' scumhunting will solve all the problems, so no need to bother figuring out if an inspection is sane or whatever.

That does mean I think ToonyMan is town, of course, so that's always helpful.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: September 20, 2010, 07:27:51 am »

(This isn't a serious vote)

So Webadict, weren't you the one to suggest lynching people with post restrictions?
Aye, I be sayin' that. 'Ny reason ye be askin', lad, 'r is't 'bout me pirate talk? Tha' be only a temp'rary thin'. 'N' seein' as 'ow I missed the start o' talk like ye a pirate day, I figured I'd best be goin' fer a whole 24 hours.

If'n ya know what I be sayin'?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: September 20, 2010, 01:49:22 pm »

Yesterday was Talk Like a Pirate Day and I bet Webadict spent a ton of effort making that effort so it just can't go to waste!

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: September 20, 2010, 05:18:54 pm »

So can any of you give me any reason I should stop being suspicious of Webadict and Toony?

You, Zombie!Vector? (I keep forgetting you're not lynched in this game.) You, Mr. Person? You, Toony? You, Webby?

Blech, but I said I'd take your word. Unvote Webadict. I'm a man of my own word. I need to do some thread review, I'll come back in a bit, hopefully.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
Re: BYOT mafia: Night 1 - 17/19 alive - Whoooo things happening
« Reply #455 on: September 20, 2010, 05:23:56 pm »

dwarfguy2 was modkilled and should never be allowed to join Mafia again for holding up this game for several nights despite repeated prods and the fact that he has been logged in!
I wonder if the pm bug is at all responsible.

...Nah. He'd not have got his role then.
Solifuge: That's... interesting.

Webadict: a. We have a Pardoner in our midst. b. That was an unannounced revive.
Pardons aren't always insta-revives.
BAH on you all for not punning back at me.
I'd have.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: September 20, 2010, 06:52:49 pm »

So can any of you give me any reason I should stop being suspicious of Webadict and Toony?

You, Zombie!Vector? (I keep forgetting you're not lynched in this game.) You, Mr. Person? You, Toony? You, Webby?

Blech, but I said I'd take your word. Unvote Webadict. I'm a man of my own word. I need to do some thread review, I'll come back in a bit, hopefully.
Um, because I'm Town? Why does that matter anyway? If you're suspicious of me then FIND SOME EVIDENCE.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: September 20, 2010, 07:25:01 pm »

Lonewolf, you were one of those voting Archangel yesterday, do you think we should keep trying? Or have scummier targets showed themselves?
Lynch All Liars is still in effect, but I'd like to hear from him before we follow through on it.

Arch - Get in here and explain why you're not dead.

Toony - I see no reason to believe that you're not just buddying Web with RiA.  Can you give me one?

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: September 20, 2010, 07:51:33 pm »

Um, because I'm Town? Why does that matter anyway? If you're suspicious of me then FIND SOME EVIDENCE.
He's wearing a pirate hat! get him!
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 20, 2010, 08:08:36 pm »

He's wearing a pirate hat! get him!
Foiled again!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: September 20, 2010, 11:05:07 pm »

Toony - I see no reason to believe that you're not just buddying Web with RiA.  Can you give me one?
I copped him yesterday!  Why is this not painfully obvious?

Whatever, no point in playing with blind folk.

SirBayer, you're convinced enough to unvote Webadict, weren't you planning to lynch him plain as day when the day started?  Is your mafia plan not working out because your team forgot to read my posts?

Yeah, I was surprised Webadict wasn't night-killed.  Good thing we have ignorant scum here eh eh?

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
Re: BYOT mafia: Night 1 - 17/19 alive - Oh my look at the time!
« Reply #461 on: September 21, 2010, 12:20:00 am »

"Guys, you know me; I'm not here to kill you all," he states calmly. You share concerned glances. You do all know him, after all.... Well. Reasonably well, anyway. You probably would've recognized him if he did something, right?

Villain With Good Publicity?
hmmmm....

I am not convinced Archangel
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: September 21, 2010, 03:22:06 pm »

I copped him yesterday!  Why is this not painfully obvious?

Whatever, no point in playing with blind folk.

SirBayer, you're convinced enough to unvote Webadict, weren't you planning to lynch him plain as day when the day started?  Is your mafia plan not working out because your team forgot to read my posts?

Yeah, I was surprised Webadict wasn't night-killed.  Good thing we have ignorant scum here eh eh?

Hey, douchebag, you didn't think I was suspicious at the beginning of the day, but now you do. Guess you don't believe in changing opinions?

Good thing we have fucking retards in here, eh eh?
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: September 21, 2010, 03:43:40 pm »

You didn't answer my question, instead you went with pointless insulting.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: September 21, 2010, 03:45:14 pm »

You're scum SirBayer, I scared you earlier today when you didn't analyze my posts clearly the previous day.

Now I started calling the scum generally stupid and guess who gets insulted?  SirBayer.

Scum folks.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33