Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33

Author Topic: BYOT mafia: Night 2 - 13/19 alive - Delicious  (Read 53401 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: BYOT mafia: 19 players and 3 gamblers
« Reply #330 on: September 06, 2010, 09:01:32 am »

Toady is Labor Day, horrah.

Maxicaxi is making a huge show of himself right now, compeltely null tell, but is going to get a lot of grudge votes from the usual grudgers.

Eduren, I ask as well.  Since you are high on my suspcion list I'm wonder where you are and what you're thinking.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 06, 2010, 11:42:28 am »

Pandar, I'm voting Mr. Person.

Archie, I've made my list.
Respond to me, scumfuck. Why do you think your list does anything? It doesn't. Be useful or get the fudge.

How about I do this or this? I don't have to use green, just a colour. I used green on impulse. Sorry.
Okay. Unvote Ottofar for now. I'M COMING BACK TO YOU, DON'T YOU HOPE OTHERWISE.

Archangel needs to die. That post restriction is ridiculously annoying on my eyes.

[PPE:] I don't think you ever voted (with red anyway).
No, I did not vote. I'm waiting for answers to my questions before I do that.
(Bloody browser's being a pain so I'm not going to colour the rest of this post.) I'm not quite sure what you mean with the second part. Please clarify.
You just asked yourself to clarify something, dumbass.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 06, 2010, 11:47:59 am »

Toady is Labor Day, horrah.

Maxicaxi is making a huge show of himself right now, compeltely null tell, but is going to get a lot of grudge votes from the usual grudgers.

Eduren, I ask as well.  Since you are high on my suspcion list I'm wonder where you are and what you're thinking.
Three things:
1.) Maxicaxi needs to be killed to help the Town.
2.) Use blue for FoS or calling attention to other players, while using bold for the mod. It's easier if everyone follows the same system.
3.) Maxicaxi is a newbie. Number 1 is the preferred solution.

So, what's Eduren doing for you? I thought you were suspicious of Mr.Person and Vector?

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 06, 2010, 11:54:23 am »

2.) Use blue for FoS or calling attention to other players, while using bold for the mod. It's easier if everyone follows the same system.
Eh, no. Then it gets confusing.
"hay dont fos me i dun notin" "naw man i was jst gettin u attention" "o ok but dats confusin"

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 06, 2010, 12:00:28 pm »

Earlier I said I have suspicions of Eduren and I still do.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 06, 2010, 12:45:26 pm »

"hay dont fos me i dun notin" "naw man i was jst gettin u attention" "o ok but dats confusin"
How about italics?

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 06, 2010, 01:15:03 pm »

How about italics?
For what? Getting people's attention? That's less noticeable than bold-type.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 06, 2010, 01:53:41 pm »

I'm thinking that IronyOwl needs to post. He's usually chattier and has more of a hand in pushing people.

As for Archangel, lynch all liars is something I agree with.

Toony: While I guess I understand why you do the "No reasons Day 1" thing, I can't say that I like it. I feel that it is one of those meta-tactics that players use to strengthen their scum game at the expense of their town game. But since you are being consistent with it, I have no reason to suspect you in this game. Yet.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 06, 2010, 02:01:52 pm »

That was the right response.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 06, 2010, 02:29:55 pm »

How about italics?
But they should be reading each post anyhow, as opposed to the mod, who only skims what he wants.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 06, 2010, 02:49:29 pm »

How about italics?
But they should be reading each post anyhow, as opposed to the mod, who only skims what he wants.
You're right. Players should be reading each post. That doesn't mean they will. And it's been confirmed that they won't.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 06, 2010, 03:17:56 pm »

How about italics?
You're right. Players should be reading each post. That doesn't mean they will. And it's been confirmed that they won't.
Who's "should"?

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 06, 2010, 05:26:02 pm »

Seriously though, Rysith:  Since you took off your RV, you've asked Ottofar a question and voted him over his response.  You did say you'd have sporadic online time over the holiday, but you didn't give Ottofar anything but a vote, and you followed up on no other leads.  Is there no one else you suspect?

I said "may or may not have", which turned into "did not have", though it was a bit hard to post here with that bit of information.

Post skim through the mountain of posts that have been generated...

- I'm still quite suspicious of Ottofar. He said that he was joking and that everyone who took him seriously was foolish for it, but it smells like refuge in audacity, especially with the large follow-up post (here) where even if all of the unknowns were scum would put us at 5 scum and two 3rd parties: Both under-scummed for a 19 player game and quite low on 3rd parties for a Pandar game, especially given the possibilities of BYOT.

- Webadict is being his abrasive self, but something in the way that he's striking and moving his attacks around doesn't seem like normal Webadict. I'd guess 3rd party of some sort, but can't actually justify it.

- Archangel's play thus far is confusing, but I can't figure out a way to explain it either as town or as scum, unless the colors, as someone mentioned earlier, aren't needed but somehow contribute to his power. If I had to guess, it would be Rainbow Speak, but that doesn't do anything for town/3rd party/scum status or what it actually does.

- Some interesting stuff going on with Zai and Toony, but no real read there yet.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 06, 2010, 05:47:15 pm »

Unvote Org, vote Archangel

That's not what I meant. What I wanted to know is why you decided to post in colors and played along with the idea that you had a post restriction. Why didn't you claim that you had no post restriction to post in colors sooner?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 06, 2010, 07:30:05 pm »

Been busy and taking it easy and having a hard time getting into this. Too damn long, for one thing.

ARCHANGEL: Why the fuck would you admit to lying about your "post restriction" if you're just going to keep using colors anyway?
<<de-aqua'd>>Because I did it out of a stupid impulse, I don't want to have to keep using colours, and I figured the sooner I told the truth, the less damage it would do.<<de-aqua'd>>
I understand the impulse thing, but why would you lie about it if you didn't want to always do it?

ToonyMan is being useless. Just thought I'd point that out.

Ottofar, you voted Mr.Person several (~8) pages back for lurking, then haven't done anything else as far as I can see (do correct me if wrong), but have been active enough to correct Pandarsenic in who you're voting for. Do you still think Mr.Person is lurking? Do you think he's lurking more than you are?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33