Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 33

Author Topic: BYOT mafia: Night 2 - 13/19 alive - Delicious  (Read 53551 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: BYOT mafia: 19 players and 3 gamblers
« Reply #285 on: September 05, 2010, 10:20:59 am »

I don't have evidence for Day 1, I say this every game.  I choose who I most think is scum.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 05, 2010, 10:23:52 am »

I don't have evidence for Day 1, I say this every game.  I choose who I most think is scum.
Right. But there IS evidence against Archangel. So, you're saying that the guy without evidence is scummier than the guy with evidence. You need to give evidence for that, because then you're not acting with the Town's best interest in mind and are instead working on your own selfish interests, meaning that you are scum, or that you're hoping I'll drop evidence for you by tunneling me. Both of these are anti-Town.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 05, 2010, 10:28:34 am »

I'm not switching my vote, you're trying to manipulate me off of you, not going to happen buddy.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 05, 2010, 10:45:00 am »

I'm not switching my vote, you're trying to manipulate me off of you, not going to happen buddy.
I'm trying to show how stupid you look. You're purposefully not trying to help the Town and instead are just tunneling someone who is clearly less scummy than someone else.

And your only reason is something that has happened AFTER you voted for me, which means you've yet to give an actual reason, and my complaining about your vote is legitimate. All you're doing is making yourself look like scum, with the added benefit of accomplishing nothing. You're not helping whatever team you're on.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 05, 2010, 12:31:56 pm »

You think I'm scum because I'm posting less than the days when I was on a computer 24/7, roughly half a year ago or more.

Very nice diagnostics, there, Toony.  I'm... impressed by your observational acumen.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 05, 2010, 12:49:52 pm »

You think I'm scum because I'm posting less than the days when I was on a computer 24/7, roughly half a year ago or more.

Very nice diagnostics, there, Toony.  I'm... impressed by your observational acumen.
Don't worry. He's too busy going after the people that are actively participating to actually scumhunt.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 05, 2010, 12:52:44 pm »

So we have here.

Toaster is an overreacting scum bag who wants double explanations.
Archangel is an annoying person who makes up a post restriction and then goes on admitting it.
Webadict, Zai, and Mr.Person are making this situation way more melodramatic than it needs to be.

Eduren is still the same so far seeing as I don't remember him doing anything noteworthy.

I wouldn't have to ask you the same question twice if you'd actually answer it.  The only reason you'd avoid answering my question is you're afraid of saying the answer, and the only people who are afraid of answers are scum.

And everything is orbiting around Archangel right now, sigh.  Archangel this is why you don't do things like this.  Up tight bitches get butt hurt.

Oh the irony.

I wouldn't be surprised if dwarfguy2 really has no clue how to play mafia and knows absolutely nothing about the rules. That doesn't change the possibility that he's scum and by focusing on him I'm not wasting time, Vector. I'm scumhunting. Are you worried your pathetic novice scumbuddy will crack under pressure?
What are you hoping he'll do?
I'm hoping he'll jump back in here and, I don't know, actually participate in the game. Maybe he'll actually try to get a read off of someone and ask questions? Maybe he'll just defend himself. I'm trying to elicit a reaction, however minute. He's obviously a new player. If he's scum and when he slips up, he'll probably reveal his teammates. To accomplish this end I'm going to get him to talk as much as possible. Even if he's town, activity never hurts and it's not like he's going to mislead anyone with faulty reads (no one's going to listen to him). Are there better targets? They may be. There may not be.

Why are you two concerned over who I'm attacking? There are 16 others you need to focus on and your fixation on my fixation with dwarfguy2 is perplexing and I daresay scummy.

The problem is in your own answer.  First, you're ignoring every other player to talk to someone who may very well never post in this thread again.  Why aren't you pursuing other targets while you wait?  Defending yourself doesn't count.  Second, what you're saying amounts to "Hey guys, why are you questioning me?  You should be questioning someone else instead."  It's like you tried a Jedi mind trick on us- too bad that doesn't work.  Deflecting attention is scummy.  Tell us who you think is scum and why.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 05, 2010, 01:07:44 pm »

Hah, you're offended by that comment Toaster, wonder why.

Anyway, I'm going to check to see if Webadict is town or not be back in a minute.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 05, 2010, 01:11:41 pm »

If my role is telling the truth then Webadict is confirmed town, so I'm unvoting and voting Archangel for making up post restrictions.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 05, 2010, 01:16:44 pm »

All i know is that doing a no lynch is baaad
so i vote Archangel
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 05, 2010, 01:18:25 pm »

If my role is telling the truth then Webadict is confirmed town, so I'm unvoting and voting Archangel for making up post restrictions.
...?

So it was imperative to waste time by stammering on before when you could have done this at any time?

All i know is that doing a no lynch is baaad
so i vote Archangel
Hi. So, like, why?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 05, 2010, 01:21:50 pm »

I didn't want to waste my one-shot but I don't feel like wasting peoples time with shit.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 05, 2010, 01:24:27 pm »

Webadict, Eduren, Vector, Archangel, and Toaster.

I'm voting Webadict though.
Why am I not suspicious?

OTTOFAR: Why do you insist on being useless in every game? Why do you not provide anything to back up your shitty lists of scum? They're pointless if you don't. I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU PLAY THE GAME RIGHT, MAN. From now on, whenever you do a useless list in any game I'm in with you, I am voting you.

PANDAR: Is editing posts allowed or something?

Hah, you're offended by that comment Toaster, wonder why.
...His last post did not look offended at all. You need to adequately explain or get the fudge, TM.

In other news: Unvote Ottofar. I just reread his posts, including his reaction at me, and he's not looking like scum. Archangel, on the other hand, is a dirty stinking liar who decided to fake a  post restriction. WHY WOULD TOWN DO THAT?

[PPE:] ...How is...what...Partial roleclaiming already, TM?

And...Maxicaxi is either Jester or newbscum, to the point where he looks like a Jester. If anybody (including scum, if you're so inclined) has a NK, please kill him.

MAXICAXI: Why are you so fucking useless? You're more useless than Ottofail. WHY? EXPLAIN IN DETAIL YOU PATHETIC WASTE OF SPACE.

[PPE2:] OKAY. TM. You're going to have to explain more than that about your 1-shot ability that you've already used for me to take you seriously.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 05, 2010, 01:26:22 pm »

If I die then Webadict is 100% confirmed town, but I'mma be playing anyway.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 05, 2010, 01:27:17 pm »

Editing posts is only allowed if you get it done fast enough that the message doesn't show up.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 33