Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 33

Author Topic: BYOT mafia: Night 2 - 13/19 alive - Delicious  (Read 53383 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: BYOT mafia: 19 players and 3 gamblers
« Reply #180 on: September 04, 2010, 10:28:55 am »

I dont think I am supposed to talk since I die if he is town. So yeah. I am doing town a favor. Now shush.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 04, 2010, 10:30:40 am »

Zai, you only come here to scream: 'Ottofar is scum!', and then leave. Even if I was scum, there still are  two or three others.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 04, 2010, 10:48:09 am »

unvote (you do it like this right?)

IronyOwl because the RNG chose him
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 04, 2010, 10:53:18 am »

Don't choose votes with the RNG it makes your behavior arbitrary.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 04, 2010, 10:54:17 am »

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 04, 2010, 10:54:51 am »

yes.

IS IT NOT OBVIOUS

« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 11:03:13 am by maxicaxi »
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 04, 2010, 10:57:44 am »

I might have to sig that with the edit at the bottom, that post is amazing.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 04, 2010, 11:00:43 am »

I laughed. Pretty hard. Too.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 04, 2010, 11:11:30 am »

,___,
[O.O] ~ Hoot?
/)__)
-"--"-

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 04, 2010, 11:13:12 am »

You mayn't edit.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 04, 2010, 11:15:15 am »

Now that you answered my question, I'd say I Unvote Maxicaxi, and I
Vote Zai, who does nothing here.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 04, 2010, 11:24:25 am »

Someone thought i was a survivor which is funny because my second choice was action survivor :P.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 04, 2010, 11:26:25 am »

Someone thought i was a survivor which is funny because my second choice was action survivor :P.
Wait, what?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 04, 2010, 11:31:40 am »

Nolor, who are you suspicious of? Why?
dwarfguy2 could be attempting obfuscating stupidity. His horrible typing elsewhere would make this a perfect disguise.

Archangel
is rather suspect too. I don't trust his post restriction, not at all, and I think we should lynch him if he doesn't stick with one color. While historically Pandarsenic hasn't been one to make extensive use of post restrictions, it seems possible that Archangel might have some ability that he loses if he posts inormally. I doubt it will result in a modkill. Avoid using his colors in posts.

As for Vector/webadict, I don't think I'm experienced enough to get a read on either this early in the game. Of course, as always, they're high on the 'people to watch closely and critique every move they make' list. Watch everything they say and read into it what you will.
You have no basis for being suspicious of post restrictions. You've never played/seen a game with a fake post restriction.

SniHjen, how are you feeling about this game? Who are scum? What about ArchAngel's color thing?

It's.. caotic I find...

okay!

MrPerson is being wishy washy.

I'm calling bullshit on archangels post restriction, serious bullshit.
After reading  looking noticing Archangels post, my first thought was: "HANG!"

But look at how fast Webadict and Zai jumped on him, loudly and with a "lynch all liars"
There are only three types of people that lie:
Anti-Townies that lie for the sake of lying.
Scumbags
And Pro-Townies that do it to catch scum.

Seeing as how the third can't possibly be true, as he can't find anything from a post restriction, I'm really glad you're about to die.

Webadict is seriously giving me this... something is wrong here feeling...

The worst thing is, I can't point out why this is, but I have to keep him in mind.
for now:

His question wasn't dumb, Webadict.  Mine might have been dumb in your eyes, but I know precisely what he was doing.  I know why he voted me first out of all the players here, and I know that he's probably town.  I know what answer he's trying to get, and I know which traps he set in his question to catch the unwary.

So bug off, Webby.  I may not be roasting Rysith on an open fire, but I know what I'm doing.
Oh, I'm sorry. Did you gain Clairvoyancy? My bad, I should've realized you knew what was happening. That means if I had three apples, I'd know what was happening too?

You do realize that your entire post here just proves that the entire thing is pointless, right? If you know exactly what to sidestep and how, then his questions ARE pointless, because they don't get a real reaction out of you.

The fact is... only the Mafia has to be wary of traps, now don't they? So, is that why you had to avoid being caught? Couldn't stand to be under investigation, so instead you purposefully worded your words carefully to evade the traps?
But it certainly got a reaction out of you, maybe this was the goal?
Right, now...

WHY WOULD HE HAVE TO POST IN ANY COLOR?

You know, instead of specific colors?
Only one person knows, and you havn't ASKED him yet.  ::)

I think I know my psychology. Stop doing it or I'll make you stop.
Cute!
What you are seeing here is Defensive posturing, cobbled with a useless threat, and it starts with: "I think": not committing

Vote Webadict
This... is a joke, right? It must be, because you're applying a scum theory toward something that isn't relevant to it. If I said, "I think my cat has blue eyes," would that be scummy too? It's not about the person I'm voting for! I'm not saying that I think somebody might be scummy. That's the correct way to use that.

My God, next time learn to play.

dwarfguy2 could be attempting obfuscating stupidity. His horrible typing elsewhere would make this a perfect disguise.
WIFOM!
He types horrible, so he can pretend to be stupid, because he isn't stupid, so he doesn't type horrible, HE JUST PRETENDS TO IN ALL OTHER THREADS JUST FOR THE OCCASION THAT HE MIGHT BE SCUM! SO HE CAN PRETEND TO BE STUPID!

Archangel is rather suspect too. I don't trust his post restriction, not at all, and I think we should lynch him if he doesn't stick with one color.
"Rather suspect" "I think..."
Wishywashy.
While historically Pandarsenic hasn't been one to make extensive use of post restrictions, it seems possible that Archangel might have some ability that he loses if he posts inormally. I doubt it will result in a modkill. Avoid using his colors in posts.
Holy crap, Didn't even think of that.
As for Vector/webadict, I don't think I'm experienced enough to get a read on either this early in the game. Of course, as always, they're high on the 'people to watch closely and critique every move they make' list. Watch everything they say and read into it what you will.
Now that much better.

Spartan117, I hope you're going to finish this game rather than requiring yet another force-replace.
LOL
Let's say you have three apples.  Who do you give them to?
Since I've subbed for Spartan, I'll answer.

Nolor
Vector
webadict
ToonyMan

Spartan:  What have you learned in past games that you will apply this game?

To trust my instinct more...

Org, what do you think of the post restriction thing?
Who?
DAMN YOU ORG!

What.
Org. Answer or be voted.
WHAT POST RESTRICTION.

okay, forget all this!

Unvote Webadict
VOTE Ottofar

PANDARSENIC

Do Archangel have a post restriction?
I dunno. Do he?

Seriously, I'm entirely glad Org killed you. It would be entirely necessary.

I've seen worse day-kills.
I lol'd.

yes.

IS IT NOT OBVIOUS
NO EDITS EVER! DON'T DO IT! DO NOT DO IT!

Now seriously, we're lynching Archangel. I've seen SHAD0Wdump and Leafsnail with fake post restrictions, and the only game with post restrictions that Pandarsenic has had was Ridiculous Mafia, which was Ridiculous. So, yeah, he's a lying sack of crap.

Now that you answered my question, I'd say I Unvote Maxicaxi, and I
Vote Zai, who does nothing here.
Is that a real statement? Maxicaxi does more than Zai?

Point proven.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 04, 2010, 11:35:09 am »

what point?

I DO NOTHING YAY
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 33