Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33

Author Topic: BYOT mafia: Night 2 - 13/19 alive - Delicious  (Read 53345 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: BYOT mafia: Night 1 - 17/19 alive - Oh my look at the time!
« Reply #465 on: September 21, 2010, 03:48:53 pm »

"Guys, you know me; I'm not here to kill you all," he states calmly. You share concerned glances. You do all know him, after all.... Well. Reasonably well, anyway. You probably would've recognized him if he did something, right?

Villain With Good Publicity?
hmmmm....

I am not convinced Archangel

Just out of curiosity, why are you voting Archangel because of flavor text?

Hey, douchebag, you didn't think I was suspicious at the beginning of the day, but now you do. Guess you don't believe in changing opinions?

Good thing we have fucking retards in here, eh eh?

Let's try something.

That's a pretty angry reaction, SirBayer. What about ToonyMan has your panties in a bunch? He's not on to something, is he?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
Re: BYOT mafia: Day 2 - 14/19 alive - dwarfguy2 banned forever
« Reply #466 on: September 21, 2010, 04:28:11 pm »

"Guys, you know me; I'm not here to kill you all," he states calmly. You share concerned glances. You do all know him, after all.... Well. Reasonably well, anyway. You probably would've recognized him if he did something, right?

Villain With Good Publicity?
hmmmm....

I am not convinced Archangel

Just out of curiosity, why are you voting Archangel because of flavor text?
Because! Y'KNOW! FLAVORTEXT IS REAL MAN!

Also, nice hidden phrase, Jim. It sure beats spoilering your confessions, as spoilers are far too obvious.

PANDAR: I think it would be appropriate for you to prod Archangel at this point.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: September 21, 2010, 04:50:15 pm »

Well, geez. Why don't you tell everyone about it.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: September 21, 2010, 04:54:50 pm »

Jim must pick all the fights.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: September 21, 2010, 04:55:35 pm »

All of them.

Well, geez. Why don't you tell everyone about it.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: September 21, 2010, 05:21:18 pm »

...hmm. That's the price you pay for skimming occasionally, I suppose.

I'm still not convinced, for obvious reasons. Why should I believe that you're not scumbuddies, and Toony isn't awkwardly defending you with a fake-claim?
I guess you can't, but I'd just assume it'd be too risky for a Day 1 scum move. But, that's WIFOM, so you can think what you want. Heck, it doesn't even really prove me Town on today, as it's possible for me to be recruited to a scumteam.

But, I'm not scum, so it's really just my word.
I was attacking Webadict, I was actually voting him before I decided to just use my power.

That changes literally nothing.

Webadict: Fine, I'll take your word, until you slip up. My eyes are on you two.
So can any of you give me any reason I should stop being suspicious of Webadict and Toony?

You, Zombie!Vector? (I keep forgetting you're not lynched in this game.) You, Mr. Person? You, Toony? You, Webby?

Blech, but I said I'd take your word. Unvote Webadict. I'm a man of my own word. I need to do some thread review, I'll come back in a bit, hopefully.
Hold up. You're suspicious of webadict, but you'll take his word for it that he's not scum, but you'd like him to convince you that you shouldn't be suspicious of him? The hell kind of passive attack is this? Is he scum or isn't he? If he is, why are you taking his word for it that he's not? If he isn't, what is he supposed to be disproving to you? If you're not sure, why aren't you trying to find out?

SirBayer is acting strangely.

Also, nice hidden phrase, Jim. It sure beats spoilering your confessions, as spoilers are far too obvious.
Hidden phrase?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: September 21, 2010, 05:28:17 pm »

Hidden phrase?
You must be mistaken. I don't know what you're talking about.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: September 21, 2010, 07:20:41 pm »

You didn't answer my question, instead you went with pointless insulting.

I did think Webadict was suspicious. I was prepared to vote him. I was prepared to kill him.

I can admit I'm wrong. That doesn't change anything.

Hey, douchebag, you didn't think I was suspicious at the beginning of the day, but now you do. Guess you don't believe in changing opinions?

Good thing we have fucking retards in here, eh eh?

Let's try something.

That's a pretty angry reaction, SirBayer. What about ToonyMan has your panties in a bunch? He's not on to something, is he?

Aha. The message.

Frankly, I'm much more wrapped up in this, and until I see some resolution there it's hard to get motivation to actually trawl this thread for evidence or to form suspicions. The ToonyMan yelling thing is bleedover from the other game.

Irony: Uhh, I'm suspicious of him, but I'm not sure that he's scum, nor do I have anything to go on. I'm not going to toss my vote around for amusement, I'm looking for a legitimate target.

Speaking of which, I'm trawling the thread. I'll be back, after I deal with PYS.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
Re: BYOT mafia: Night 1 - 17/19 alive - Oh my look at the time!
« Reply #474 on: September 21, 2010, 07:54:58 pm »

Oh my look at the time
Archangel - 5 - Webadict, Lonewolf I, ToonyMan, Zai, Mr.Person

Mm. Very interesting.

Maybe I'm just going to naturally associate Webadict and ToonyMan forever, thanks to PYS.

No, fuck you Webadict. Just stop. We're not lynching Archangel just for the post restriction.

Hooold up. What was that votecount again?

Unvote Org, vote Archangel

That's not what I meant. What I wanted to know is why you decided to post in colors and played along with the idea that you had a post restriction. Why didn't you claim that you had no post restriction to post in colors sooner?

That's a mighty quick change of heart, Mr. Person. Over a few pages. I'll grant you that it may have been part of the uncertainty involved, but... it's a little odd, don't you think?
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: September 21, 2010, 08:00:27 pm »

Oh my look at the time

Mm. Very interesting.

Maybe I'm just going to naturally associate Webadict and ToonyMan forever, thanks to PYS.

No, fuck you Webadict. Just stop. We're not lynching Archangel just for the post restriction.

That's not what I meant. What I wanted to know is why you decided to post in colors and played along with the idea that you had a post restriction. Why didn't you claim that you had no post restriction to post in colors sooner?

That's a mighty quick change of heart, Mr. Person. Over a few pages. I'll grant you that it may have been part of the uncertainty involved, but... it's a little odd, don't you think?
You aren't very bright. Even I can explain those posts:

Middle one (the first one chronologically), says M.P doesn't want to lynch Archangel for just having a post restriction. But then Arch admitted to lying about having a post restriction. And M.P didn't like that, so he voted him.

And Archangel still needs to show his ugly face. He was last online after I asked him why he didn't die.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: September 21, 2010, 09:55:53 pm »

There are a lot of people that need prodding.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: September 21, 2010, 10:06:44 pm »

There are a lot of people that need prodding.
3 people have not posted since the Day began:

Archangel
Ottofar
Joker

PANDAR: Can we get a prod on the above 3 if you haven't prodded them all into oblivion already?

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: September 21, 2010, 10:28:06 pm »

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, the last few days have been spent moving into my new dorm and doing all the standard college crap. I don't have time to read over everything that's happened; sorry to be a dick like that, but I need a summary please.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: September 21, 2010, 10:45:03 pm »

Oh my look at the time

Mm. Very interesting.

You aren't very bright. Even I can explain those posts:

Middle one (the first one chronologically), says M.P doesn't want to lynch Archangel for just having a post restriction. But then Arch admitted to lying about having a post restriction. And M.P didn't like that, so he voted him.

And Archangel still needs to show his ugly face. He was last online after I asked him why he didn't die.

Blech. I'm gonna be straight with you guys. I'm not finding anything. I've got absolutely nothing on anybody. I've been through the thread, more than once, and I can't find anything more promising than the stuff I'm using on Mr. Person. I don't believe in the Archangel lynch. So pretty much I'm a lump on a log right now, and it's annoying the hell out of me.

Maybe one of those three will give us something to work with. God only knows. I'm too burned out from PYS to really motivate myself on this one.
Rules are for suckers.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33