Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33

Author Topic: BYOT mafia: Night 2 - 13/19 alive - Delicious  (Read 53356 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: BYOT mafia: 19 players and 3 gamblers
« Reply #225 on: September 04, 2010, 05:57:54 pm »

Webadict, you're using your huge ego as evidence why you are right.

No.
I'm also using past experience, induction, and self-experience.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 04, 2010, 06:44:09 pm »

No, fuck you Webadict. Just stop. We're not lynching Archangel just for the post restriction.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 04, 2010, 07:23:35 pm »

Zai, you only come here to scream: 'Ottofar is scum!', and then leave. Even if I was scum, there still are  two or three others.
Oh noes! There's more than one scum?! My whole scheme of having town win Day 1 is ruined!
In other words: No shit, Sherlock, there's probably more than 1 scum. I was focusing on getting a reaction out of just you, by using mostly bullshit reasons, and keeping doing it..

Now that you answered my question, I'd say I Unvote Maxicaxi, and I
Vote Zai, who does nothing here.
Hell yeah! Reaction gotten, motherfucker! And then when called out on your shitty reasoning, you promptly unvote me without voting anybody.

[useless list goes here]
Dude. Did I not go over this with you in BYOR 4? THESE LISTS ARE FUCKING USELESS. Especially if you don't provide any actual evidence to accompany them. You aren't even doing this in a way that could elicit reactions.

There are 19 roles.  Even if Pandar doesn't usually do post restrictions, I'm sure he was scraping the bottom of the bucket by the time he was finished.
...BYORPE/iPick Pandar: 19(?) roles, NO LEGITIMATE RESTRICTIONS AMONG ANY OF THEM. This explanation for a person to have a post restriction in this game is terrible. Post restrictions don't make roles unique, as you seem to be implying with this statement.

Spoiler: My Post in This Quote (click to show/hide)

You're just... yammering on about how you were being sarcastic. That's all that's here. You're just... my god, you're just spraying words about how you were joking, like you think we don't believe you.

This is just... smacking of scum, as I like to say. Golden Scum Smacks or something like that.

Any justification for that?

Since apparently Panda missed me voting ToonyMan, I'm considering that vote to be officially not-happened, which should mean I don't need to unvote when I vote Zai.
You best be joking. Talking about having been sarcastic is not all that was in that post of mine, so there's nothing to justify except why you're so dense. A quick summary for dumb-asses who have trouble with reading comprehension:

1) Talking to CK about CK's opinion of me.
2) Talking about SHAD0W in BYORPE/iPick Pandar.
3) Talking about sarcasm and laughing at Rysith and Toaster for apparently not getting it.
4) Asking Rysith what he meant with stuff he said.
5) Talking about post restrictions.
6) Trying to get Ottofar riled up, doing so in an ironic manner.
7) Declaring I'm having fun, that I'm being sarcastic, explaining I'll try to take things more seriously, and that I'd be out of town for a while for then-tomorrow (now-today).

ON MAXICAXI: Pretty sure he's a Jester. Or else newb taking RIA. Or else just failnewb. It's hard to tell.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Nolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 04, 2010, 07:32:41 pm »

dwarfguy2 could be attempting obfuscating stupidity. His horrible typing elsewhere would make this a perfect disguise.

Please tell me you're not THIS stupid, Nolor. Really? I think SniHjen nailed it on the head, although I have to ask that nobody use sarcasm on the internet anymore.

Your claim that Dwarfguy2 is typing poorly in every single other post, even the ones he's made before hearing about mafia, JUST so that he can pretend to act stupid in a game is more than a little ridiculous.
Except that's not what I meant, at all. I'm saying that he generally types poorly, which makes him seem less intelligent and makes it harder to take his arguments seriously (or it would if he had any arguments). He could spin this to his advantage and feign ignorance to basic mafia concepts further obfuscating his alignment. I'm saying that because he types horribly elsewhere it's possible for him to use that to his advantage here, not that he types horrible elsewhere so he can use it to his advantage here.

Dwarfguy2: Do you have a basic grasp of mafia yet? Do you understand how to play? Who do you think is scum?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 04, 2010, 07:45:24 pm »

No, fuck you Webadict. Just stop. We're not lynching Archangel just for the post restriction.
You're right. We're also lynching him because he's Archangel, and he's a lying sack of crap. Good call.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 04, 2010, 08:38:23 pm »

*Headdesk*

Org and SniHjen are both dead and town. Give me a second to find my USB mouse...
Uh, dude. It's been 5 hours.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 04, 2010, 08:51:55 pm »

He had to go take a final to get his mouse back from his professor.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 04, 2010, 08:52:43 pm »

He had to go take a final to get his mouse back from his professor.
But then he got stuck taking the midterm right before and after that.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 04, 2010, 10:38:48 pm »

I am laughing so hard at you two right now, especially Rysith because he voted me for it. Being "scared shitless" by Ottofar and S117 was sarcasm. I thought it would be obvious based on who I was talking about: the two people I would probably fear the least (see Days 1 and 2 of BYOR 4 if you're still confused). I guess it was not obvious. Oh well.

It's annoying and distracting from the game. Also, SHAD0W. And it seems pretty ridiculous that he would have a post restriction that forces him to use any color, not just a specific color, or even just something as broad as "green." And it's also ridiculous that black would be acceptable as a color, especially when that's the Default-Default color. If that was the case then why start out with the eye-burning lime green?

Ok, I did miss the sarcasm.  Oops.

You don't think driving a policy lynch over posting in color is more distracting?

I'm not sold on you being scum, though, so I'll unvote Zai for now.

5. Toaster -
Why do you make yourself seem so scummy with your posts?  Everytime I read one of your "Attacks" it seems like you're about to make cookies for them or something.

ToonyMan, are you seriously saying this?  You keep getting yourself lynched D1 and I'm the one who makes myself look scummy?  You're saying crap like you made up facts, and you post a stream of one-liners, and *I* am the scummy one?  Go look in the mirror.

Webadict:  Do you have any reason to suspect Archangel that doesn't relate to his post restriction?

Nolor, who are you suspicious of? Why?
dwarfguy2 could be attempting obfuscating stupidity. His horrible typing elsewhere would make this a perfect disguise.

Archangel
is rather suspect too. I don't trust his post restriction, not at all, and I think we should lynch him if he doesn't stick with one color. While historically Pandarsenic hasn't been one to make extensive use of post restrictions, it seems possible that Archangel might have some ability that he loses if he posts inormally. I doubt it will result in a modkill. Avoid using his colors in posts.

As for Vector/webadict, I don't think I'm experienced enough to get a read on either this early in the game. Of course, as always, they're high on the 'people to watch closely and critique every move they make' list. Watch everything they say and read into it what you will.
You have no basis for being suspicious of post restrictions. You've never played/seen a game with a fake post restriction.

I'm confused here.  He distrusts Archangel, but you tell him he can't be suspicions of him on his own because he hasn't seen them?  Do you just want him to say "Yes sir Webadict!" and do everything you say?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 04, 2010, 10:52:25 pm »

I am laughing so hard at you two right now, especially Rysith because he voted me for it. Being "scared shitless" by Ottofar and S117 was sarcasm. I thought it would be obvious based on who I was talking about: the two people I would probably fear the least (see Days 1 and 2 of BYOR 4 if you're still confused). I guess it was not obvious. Oh well.

It's annoying and distracting from the game. Also, SHAD0W. And it seems pretty ridiculous that he would have a post restriction that forces him to use any color, not just a specific color, or even just something as broad as "green." And it's also ridiculous that black would be acceptable as a color, especially when that's the Default-Default color. If that was the case then why start out with the eye-burning lime green?

Ok, I did miss the sarcasm.  Oops.

You don't think driving a policy lynch over posting in color is more distracting?

I'm not sold on you being scum, though, so I'll unvote Zai for now.

5. Toaster -
Why do you make yourself seem so scummy with your posts?  Everytime I read one of your "Attacks" it seems like you're about to make cookies for them or something.

ToonyMan, are you seriously saying this?  You keep getting yourself lynched D1 and I'm the one who makes myself look scummy?  You're saying crap like you made up facts, and you post a stream of one-liners, and *I* am the scummy one?  Go look in the mirror.

Webadict:  Do you have any reason to suspect Archangel that doesn't relate to his post restriction?

Nolor, who are you suspicious of? Why?

Archangel
is rather suspect too. I don't trust his post restriction, not at all, and I think we should lynch him if he doesn't stick with one color. While historically Pandarsenic hasn't been one to make extensive use of post restrictions, it seems possible that Archangel might have some ability that he loses if he posts inormally. I doubt it will result in a modkill. Avoid using his colors in posts.

As for Vector/webadict, I don't think I'm experienced enough to get a read on either this early in the game. Of course, as always, they're high on the 'people to watch closely and critique every move they make' list. Watch everything they say and read into it what you will.
You have no basis for being suspicious of post restrictions. You've never played/seen a game with a fake post restriction.

I'm confused here.  He distrusts Archangel, but you tell him he can't be suspicions of him on his own because he hasn't seen them?  Do you just want him to say "Yes sir Webadict!" and do everything you say?
He's trying to blend in with the others by saying that Archangel is suspicious for his posting restriction. Except that he suddenly knows plenty about the post restrictions and the fake ones, despite not being around back then. So, yes, it seems like he's just agreeing to stay low on the radar.

Also, why are did you OMGUS?

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 04, 2010, 11:04:42 pm »

Archangel, would you get mod-killed if you didn't do your post restriction?
No, because I don't actually have one, and I should have posted this:
NINJA'D: Dear god Archangel my eyes. WHY GREEN?
Because I want to.
This post and the lime one preceding it were caused by impulse, and done because I'm stupid when I don't get enough sleep. I'll keep posting in grey, because I want to.
So Webadict, does Archangel's "post restriction" even matter? I mean, really? Suppose it's real. Does Archangel posting in colors hurt you or the quality of Archangel's posts? No. And if it's fake, again, posting in technicolor doesn't hurt anyone's post quality. So you and in fact everybody else, just fucking ignore the colors.
I was thinking of posting something like this, but decided to tell the truth instead.
Two, I coudn't really give a crap what you think, because if he wants to stay alive, he can post in original. He's one of those people that would make up a post restriction, so I'm lynching him.
I think you've answered this already, but why do you think this, ignoring the fact that I did, in fact make this up?
Why must Archangel die for an apparent post restriction?  Seems to me like scum trying to get an easy lynch on a townie for what's really just a minor annoyance.

Archangel - Why isn't white a color?

Still waiting on an answer, Mr.P.
Are you even playing?  Do you even care about your attacks? Mr.Person, why are you such lazy scum?
If he wanted to prove himself town, he'd post without color.
So, you're advocating the death of a townie? I shouldn't have to tell you that that's scummy.
6) Archangel sucks in general.
The second last game I played was several months ago. I have improved since then. Read Supernatural 2. The main reason I lurked in that was not being able to access the internet at all.
dwarfguy2, where are you?
Webadict, for wanting a townie to kill himself, being an abrasive, overconfident wanker and relying on how bad I was six months ago to decide how scummy I am.

Finally, on 3 out of the next 4 days, I am either unlikely to be able to get online or unlikely to have the energy to do anything, and on the remaining 1, I have maybe a 50/50 chance.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 04, 2010, 11:08:19 pm »

Re Nolor: Fair enough.

I are did OMGUS voted him because he's being unhelpful, saying things like
That's not a question to ask Toaster, it's a fact I made.
and then doesn't back up his attacks with anything. 

I'll even ask him again:  Why did you say Eduren is 90% scum?  What makes Webadict at least 91% scum so that you're voting him instead?

POST WARNING EDIT:

Archangel:  So you lied- lynch all liars is a policy lynch I can get behind.  Tell us why you should not be lynched right now.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 04, 2010, 11:16:48 pm »

I FUCKING CALLED IT! Though I called it with sarcasm first instead of outright calling it. Whatever.

I'm tempted to seriously encourage LAL. And his changing colors is really fucking annoying.

ARCHANGEL: Why the fuck would you admit to lying about your "post restriction" if you're just going to keep using colors anyway?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 04, 2010, 11:18:13 pm »

Oh, I'm sorry. Was Webadict right?

I couldn't quite catch that. A little louder, please.

What? I can't hear over how right I was.

Stupid ho-bags.

I FUCKING CALLED IT! Though I called it with sarcasm first instead of outright calling it. Whatever.

I'm tempted to seriously encourage LAL. And his changing colors is really fucking annoying.

ARCHANGEL: Why the fuck would you admit to lying about your "post restriction" if you're just going to keep using colors anyway?
I called it legitimately, so I'll assume that you're giving me props instead.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 04, 2010, 11:23:56 pm »

I called it legitimately, so I'll assume that you're giving me props instead.
Fuck you man. Sarcasm is completely legitimate for calling.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33