Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 33

Author Topic: BYOT mafia: Night 2 - 13/19 alive - Delicious  (Read 53403 times)

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
Re: BYOT mafia: 19 players and 3 gamblers
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2010, 08:41:44 am »

We-ell, Vector, or webadict, for skill, even though Vector was a bit rusty in BM13.

Most feared townies? Webby is quite obvious. Also you, perhaps. Experience. Basically same answer as yours.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2010, 08:45:27 am »

You wanna see Originality?

Toaster, when did you plan to tell us about your twin brother who you've been hiding in your basement for the past 15 months while collecting the social security checks that came, buying the minimal amount of puree fish to feed the twin, who is ruthlessly chained down, beaten daily, and taunted by spilling the bucket of fish (which you let rot first) just out of reach and letting the runoff reach him? Do you enjoy watching him slurp the horrendously smelling concoction? You sick freak.

We-ell, Vector, or webadict, for skill, even though Vector was a bit rusty in BM13.

Most feared townies? Webby is quite obvious. Also you, perhaps. Experience. Basically same answer as yours.
Ah, come on. I'm not always right. I'm merely YOUR KING!

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2010, 08:50:13 am »

webadict, can't you vote?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2010, 09:00:09 am »

Ottofar, rolefish much?

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2010, 09:03:57 am »

You might have a point there.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2010, 09:08:13 am »

Toaster, same questions to you.

A bandwagon!

Ottofar
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2010, 09:21:49 am »

I'd want a range of talents on my side, so I'd pick someone clever and someone crazy.  Vector and Org would fit with those two.

So basically, you'd want a scum team that could probably carry the game without you, especially since this will likely be crazy and both Vector and Org have shown that they do very well as scum in crazy games. What kind of answer is that?

Ottofar, Toaster: What makes you think that in a 19-player game there are only three scum? Both of you implicitly assumed it with your answers.

On that note, Vector: How many different factions do you think we'll be dealing with?
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2010, 09:47:38 am »

SirBayBay, AFAICT this is your first game in a while. Do you think you have gotten a little rusty during that time, or is mafia like riding a bike?
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2010, 09:59:29 am »

This is Pandarsenic, so there's probably... 4 different teams: Mafia (100 % sure), Cult (70% sure), SK (98% sure), Survivor (100% sure), Lyncher (50% sure), Jester (45% sure), Mafia-ally (4% sure).

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2010, 10:15:06 am »

Toaster, when did you plan to tell us about your twin brother who you've been hiding in your basement for the past 15 months while collecting the social security checks that came, buying the minimal amount of puree fish to feed the twin, who is ruthlessly chained down, beaten daily, and taunted by spilling the bucket of fish (which you let rot first) just out of reach and letting the runoff reach him? Do you enjoy watching him slurp the horrendously smelling concoction? You sick freak.

That accusation is false!

I beat him twice a day.

This is Pandarsenic, so there's probably... 4 different teams: Mafia (100 % sure), Cult (70% sure), SK (98% sure), Survivor (100% sure), Lyncher (50% sure), Jester (45% sure), Mafia-ally (4% sure).

Answering question for Vector noted.

So basically, you'd want a scum team that could probably carry the game without you, especially since this will likely be crazy and both Vector and Org have shown that they do very well as scum in crazy games. What kind of answer is that?

Ottofar, Toaster: What makes you think that in a 19-player game there are only three scum? Both of you implicitly assumed it with your answers.

It's an honest answer.  I'd want quality teammates who could do well with or without me.  And of course I answered two people- the original question I asked was asking for two people.

A bandwagon!

Ottofar

Are you saying people are bandwagoning me or you're bandwagoning Ottofar?  In either case, there's only one vote, which is an interesting definition of bandwagon.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2010, 10:23:07 am »

You got problems with me asking questions that are more statistical analysis than scumhunting? Or is that just a cover so that you can push scummitude on to others without doing any real work?

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2010, 10:26:24 am »

A bandwagon!

Ottofar

Unvote Toaster
Vote Maxicaxi
, is this your first game?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2010, 10:30:25 am »

You got problems with me asking questions that are more statistical analysis than scumhunting? Or is that just a cover so that you can push scummitude on to others without doing any real work?
This should saying "answering instead of "asking."

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2010, 10:47:50 am »

@Rysith, you might notice that the question states two people.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2010, 11:03:27 am »

Unoriginality noted.

>_>

SirBayBay, AFAICT this is your first game in a while. Do you think you have gotten a little rusty during that time, or is mafia like riding a bike?

Probably like riding a bike, Mr. Eduren. See Vote Mafia for evidence of this.

Also for amusing mis-spelling wars.

Speculation, Webby? This is WIFOM. Watch your step. You and I make bad fireworks.

ToonyMan, who are/would be your scumbuddies, and how much would I have to give you to get you to admit to being scum?
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 33