Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 213110 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD!
« Reply #4005 on: April 12, 2011, 09:00:09 pm »

breadbocks, you really need to calm down. Seriously, how would you like it if someone said that about the kind of combat you like?
Though I agree, danmaku combat is better against groups than single opponants.

disperse energy into the ground, attempt to bind your opponant in place.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4006 on: April 13, 2011, 03:20:20 pm »

(Side note: ragnarok posted before breadbocks on page 1 (post #21), so technically he has seniority...)

Vix creates a point defense shield around himself, psi-grabs his sword, and just barely misses Zion. Zion throws the hammer at Vix with the force of a giant!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4007 on: April 13, 2011, 03:24:04 pm »

Slingshot the hammer back around at double the speed, and shoot homing icicles at him.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #4008 on: April 13, 2011, 03:26:58 pm »

Dodge and grab the hammer as it flys past you. Then Dual wield
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4009 on: April 13, 2011, 03:28:58 pm »

The hammer, as on fire as it is, does not look very nice to grab.
Vix loses a bit of momentum off it grabbing it, but manages to fling it back and SLAM Zion across the field! He gets iced in the arm again as he lands, but doesn't crash into the dirt like Vix did.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4010 on: April 13, 2011, 03:30:45 pm »

Quick! While he's distracted!

overcome your inability to use fire magic well due to expecting a bit of a lob by shooting NAPALM. Nuke him with it.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4011 on: April 13, 2011, 03:39:44 pm »

Zion blasts a lightning bolt at the napalm after noticing it, then curves and directs the blast wave towards Vix, who freezes it into imploding somewhere above himself. Zion then Psionically slaps Vix weakly from the otherside of the field, just because he can. Vix starts concentrating on the field, and drains the power out of it as temperature decreasement as the ambient temperature starts dropping sharply.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4012 on: April 13, 2011, 03:46:33 pm »

Focus this effect on the area immideately surrounding Zion.

Freeze him solid.

Then walk over and shatter him.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4013 on: April 13, 2011, 04:05:25 pm »

Damn. Rag is only JUST more senior than me.

Anyways, Make a solid, one-way glass cage around Zion out of ice, and while he is busting his way out, get right behind him, and make a shield so the shards of one way ice not kill you, and stab him dead.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4014 on: April 13, 2011, 04:13:20 pm »

Zion envelopes his area in flame, which does not start to weaken as the ambient temperature approaches -15C, at which point Vix stops and fires a icicle through the air again, but it evaporates after hitting the fire, which isn't visible from where he is.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #4015 on: April 13, 2011, 04:24:27 pm »

Yin Yang bomb him
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4016 on: April 13, 2011, 04:53:54 pm »

Vix fires a Yin-Yang bomb at Zion, only for it to be broken by Zion's sheer force of "NO!" Psionics aimed at it. How did he figure out how to do that?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4017 on: April 13, 2011, 05:30:04 pm »

Open a hole in the fabric of the multiverse inside Zion's head. For the Lulz.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4018 on: April 13, 2011, 05:58:06 pm »

Damn. Rag is only JUST more senior than me.

Anyways, Make a solid, one-way glass cage around Zion out of ice, and while he is busting his way out, get right behind him, and make a shield so the shards of one way ice not kill you, and stab him dead.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4019 on: April 14, 2011, 03:00:56 pm »

*sigh* ice is going to melt if you try to use it in that area.

Drop Napalm. Lots of it. On his head.

Homing Napalm.
Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 285