Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 213064 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD!
« Reply #3945 on: April 10, 2011, 10:18:44 pm »

Frown, and use Metamancy to freeze everyone in place, and project your voice throughout the city. "My people, listen to me. You know me, You know that I am, if not a great ruler, a decent and fair one. You know that I have greatly improved the welfare of this city, and am working hard to bring us the land, and the glory, that we deserve. You know that before me, this was a miserable place, going nowhere, a village of crude wooden buildings. Look now, at our magnificent wall, at these new homes, at the tower at which I bring your children the greatest education possible! Look now at the fortress that sees all (point at our giant flying island) and defends you from attacks. Look now at each other, brothers and sisters torn apart by petty rivalry. We have come so far. Do not let it be in vain."
The fighting stops and a sizable number of people leave after it gets through to them. The fighting continues almost immeadiately though as your hold slips just a smidge, you were never the best at mass crowd control. though.

Zion looks at you, shakes his head, and breathes in, and shouts "SILENCE!" in the most persuasive voice you've ever heard. Everyone stops instantly, even the dogs peeing on the back roads.
"That, my overconfident friend, is how you become an emperor. Great speakers are great, but immense persuasive magiskill is the only way to go if you want to stay great. Unless you'll challenge me for this, I now own 10 towns, the bare minimum for becoming an Emperor as defined by the Wizard's council; and while you might beat me in a armed duel, a Challenge Duel is equipmentless, armorless, and single combat only. You are not my equal in pure magic nor in knowledge of Wizard Law, but neither you nor Violentrix were ever very agreeable, so go ahead and try if you wish, Sauron."
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 10:20:48 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3946 on: April 10, 2011, 10:39:17 pm »

Shatter the 5th 6th and 7th walls and channel the released meta powers into yourself
It's FEF, not FEOF

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3947 on: April 10, 2011, 10:39:46 pm »

Shatter... THE Nth WALL.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3948 on: April 10, 2011, 10:43:42 pm »

Metamancy won't help here, it takes too much magic and we only have so much to use since there are no breaks in Challenge Duels.
One (or both) of them is leaving either dead or otherwise out of commission for a loooong time.

(also, you guys need to actually accept the duel first if we're going for it)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3949 on: April 10, 2011, 10:45:43 pm »

Consult a wizard lawyer about your options
It's FEF, not FEOF

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3950 on: April 10, 2011, 10:47:13 pm »

Accept it. We're the goddamned [Incredibly long title redacted]

((OOC: I am now switching to fully paying attention to this game. I will be bringing my love of using magic in unpredictably messed up ways to this dual, and I INTEND TO WIN.))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3951 on: April 10, 2011, 10:52:34 pm »

The lawwizard's opinion was thus:
"You've really got no other choice, sir. Either forfeit your town or accept the duel. Challenge Duel law is so ancient and wrapped in tradition and wards that nothing short of a supernova will alter it at this point, and that would probably just warp the meanings some."
You accept, and prepare.

(The Wizard Council takes law preservation extremely seriously.)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 10:54:58 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3952 on: April 10, 2011, 11:30:17 pm »

"Very Well, then, Vix." Zion says, sighing. he then says "Hail, Wizard Council! A Challenge Duel has been accepted for the ownership of the town of Reyk Figaro, and all surroundings including hidden fortresses, nonland-based islandry, surrounding ruins, and other features of lesser note. Please transfer us to the Dueling Ground." A strange fog envelops the area after a minute or two, and you appear in...well, you can't tell where.

It is a perfectly flat grassy area, with the ghostly shapes of the remains of its former incarnations flaoting less than a millimeter away from the ground. After a few seconds, you remember that the only things held here are the unrestricted, unarmored, unarmed, yet buried in tradition Challenge Duels, which would cause untold devastation if held anywhere else due to the amount of magic striking the surroundings after misfires or deflections. Multiple wizards in several different period dresses begin reciting the opening scripts, while other wizards remove the fogginess from the area, and more others yet completely strip, de-ward, unequip, de-ward a second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth time to make sure both Vix and Zion get the point, and then place all of the various clothes, armors, Cryswarm fragments, Cryswarms, magical doodads, potions, vials, reagents, portable alchemic equipment, charms, and precious gemstones into two separate piles. Vix then is led to the left extreme of the field, while Zion goes to the right. The temperature is adjusted to fit both of the duelists, food is served and drink is served as the ceremony extends for a day and a half uninterrupted. Finally, the end of the immense script is reached, and the period dresseres reappear in more comfortable to them clothes. The Leader of the Wizard Council then appears, and announces the start of the fight, taking several many hours to fully recite both ours and Zion's full, unabbreviated titles, including all our holdings, properties, and reason for accepting the Duel. Finally, it is begun.

"Go!"

(We're first)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 11:33:51 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3953 on: April 10, 2011, 11:45:45 pm »

use Cryo to create a field around us, using tiny particles of ice, where we can detect any objects within it.

Gotta go until tomorrow, so don't screw it up.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #3954 on: April 11, 2011, 03:42:23 am »

use Cryo to create a field around us, using tiny particles of ice, where we can detect any objects within it.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3955 on: April 11, 2011, 08:49:38 am »

How long was zions title
It's FEF, not FEOF

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3956 on: April 11, 2011, 08:53:33 am »

Say 'Screw this, I'm out of here', and create a tear in the multiverse. Just for the Lulz.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3957 on: April 11, 2011, 09:11:40 am »

Say 'Screw this, I'm out of here', and create a tear in the multiverse. Just for the Lulz.

No no no wizard law probably says you can't do that
It's FEF, not FEOF

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3958 on: April 11, 2011, 09:14:22 am »

No no no wizard law probably says you can't do that

Screw the rules, we have magic!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3959 on: April 11, 2011, 09:21:55 am »

Look if Zion is more magically skilled than us and he obeys the council then baaaaaad things will happen if we break wizard law
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 285