Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 213376 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - 3K!
« Reply #3075 on: December 10, 2010, 03:21:27 pm »

See if we can stop time. If it doesn't work, see if we can stop a single organism's time, namely a skelk's.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3076 on: December 10, 2010, 03:24:20 pm »

Would stopped time affect an undead much?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: December 10, 2010, 03:26:47 pm »

If we can stop time, then we're basically invincible. So long as we can keep time stopped, we can do whatever we want to anything. A few seconds should be more than enough to instakill a normal enemy.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: December 10, 2010, 07:31:50 pm »

Make time stop. That way, Lil won't have time to give us useless fuck-ups in combat by obsessing over using a "style" which is his book constituted using the same move over and over again until we get killed. That was the reason we lost to Blacksmith, The.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: December 10, 2010, 09:02:11 pm »

Update coming in a moment, going to edit it in.

Question first, though:
200 pages! (120@25) that is a lot to go through. Anyone have suggestions for a list of Important Events I can link to the first post to help anyone new who happens upon this game of AWESOME-ness?
Not every update, we're a 100 pages pages too far for me to bother doing that, and I doubt any of you would want to do it either. Just the Important stuff, like the FROST NOVA, or the BLACKSMITH DUEL, or even stuff that was kind silly but could still be important, like the WIZARDS SUDOKU PICROSS MATCH. Or cameo-creating things like the LITERAL PHYSICS DEFIANCE (when we killed off physics)

Suggest any parts you think would be at all important, I'll look them up and decide which are truly important enough to be linked to post #0.(but don't just suggest everything in the thread unless you're going to look all of that up yourself!)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: December 10, 2010, 09:07:15 pm »

I kind of skipped some of the middle stuff, so yeah a list of thing that happened would be awesome.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: December 10, 2010, 09:14:03 pm »

The entire Physics and FOURTH WALL saga should be put in. The duel with Violentrix would also fit in nicely. We got nothing from the WIZARD'S PICROSS so that probably can be skimmed over. The "demon attacks" gave us stuff. Good stuff. Put that stuff in the OP.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: December 10, 2010, 09:16:26 pm »

I'm putting links, not whole posts, since I'm pretty sure I heard there was a 40k character limit, and I don't want to run out of space by copying all the stuff, since some of it was longer than the rest.

But Ok. Any other suggestions?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #3083 on: December 10, 2010, 10:44:51 pm »

Link to the first five updates, just for the hell of it. Also, Adamantine creation.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: December 10, 2010, 10:46:24 pm »

Posting after heavy meal(like... 14oz of filet heavy) on a phone, so a bit confused.But anyways, we need nova, first metamancy, ninja cats, memory retrival, mastry of cryo, ALL DEMON POSTS, physics f-u, wizard's duel, mystic realm.

Fake edit: include cryswarm.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: December 10, 2010, 11:04:52 pm »

Anything else before I dive into the very-longness?

Important stuff so far (unordered): Frost Nova, First Metamancy, ninja cats & samurai squirrels, Memory Retrival, Mastery of Cryomancy, ALL DEMON POSTS, cryswarm, physics F-U, wizard's duel vs Violentrix/Blacksmith, metaphysical plane, addy discovery.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 12:26:01 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: December 10, 2010, 11:12:02 pm »

It's spelled "retrieval" but I don't see anything else that needs to be added or changed. Not blaming the typo on breadbocks, only his phone.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: December 10, 2010, 11:16:11 pm »

well, its more my fault for getting all of them except that one.
*jump!*
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3088 on: December 11, 2010, 12:05:07 am »

It's spelled "retrieval" but I don't see anything else that needs to be added or changed. Not blaming the typo on breadbocks, only his phone.
Wasn't even mine. Had to borrow a friend's blackberry. Never again.
well, its more my fault for getting all of them except that one.
*jump!*
Don't forget cryswarm.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #3089 on: December 11, 2010, 12:24:40 am »

And discovery of addy.
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 285