Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 213129 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Awesomeness.
« Reply #1620 on: October 06, 2010, 05:08:07 pm »

Since nobody is suggesting things we can do at this point; do what breadbocks said and create a new Samurai Squirrel and see what happens when you make it the size of subject Beta. If it's a successful experiment then grow 4 more Samurai Squirrels and have those five form the first tower guard unit.

Supah size the SS, like we did with Subject Beta.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 07:42:08 pm by Lillipad »
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

penguify

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: October 06, 2010, 07:17:01 pm »

Since nobody is suggesting things we can do at this point; create a new Samurai Squirrel and see what happens when you make it the size of subject Beta. If it's a successful experiment then grow 4 more Samurai Squirrels and have those five form the first tower guard unit.
Sounds good, I guess. Possible drawbacks: risk of damaging relations with the ninjas. And if we do that, they might kill us, or vanish into the dark and make constant attempts to do so. They'll certainly do that to the guards, at any rate.

Although I think the bit with the "ninjas" being against the "samurai" is pretty ridiculous in this case. Why would we even have instilled in them the hatred of each other? We created them and all/most of their ideas, yes?

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: October 06, 2010, 07:19:04 pm »

Perhaps Vix is a hardcore fourth wall breaker?

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: October 06, 2010, 07:29:57 pm »

Although I think the bit with the "ninjas" being against the "samurai" is pretty ridiculous in this case. Why would we even have instilled in them the hatred of each other? We created them and all/most of their ideas, yes?
Simple: Ninjas hate samurai. This is a basic law of nature. You can no more make a ninja like a samurai than you can make a stone fall up.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: October 06, 2010, 07:31:12 pm »

Perhaps Vix is a hardcore fourth wall breaker?
"What fourth wall? that pile of rubbish over there?"
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: October 06, 2010, 07:35:47 pm »

Since nobody is suggesting things we can do at this point; create a new Samurai Squirrel and see what happens when you make it the size of subject Beta. If it's a successful experiment then grow 4 more Samurai Squirrels and have those five form the first tower guard unit.
I said that a LONG time ago.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: October 06, 2010, 07:41:21 pm »

I meant to add a quote, but I've been tired today, so my memory is slightly worse than usual.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: October 06, 2010, 09:38:19 pm »

Practice enchanting animals, to make them more intelligent or effective in battle.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: October 06, 2010, 09:50:21 pm »

Examine the remains of the fourth wall.  ;D
It's FEF, not FEOF

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: October 07, 2010, 07:57:00 am »

This talking is just descibing the direction I'm heading. I'm intending to actualy play throguth the transition one step at a time, not abstract it with skill levels.
Explain all you want... without the skill WIZARD won't be able to follow your suggestions.

The thing can't rebel yet, so it's safe to make bigger for now. I also recommend studying the crysearm enough to create a tiny computer that can imitate a single piece of the swarm. Integrate a few of those into it and we could control the swarm with it's own mind, then link those computers to armok's idea once we are skilled enough to try it.
This is an excelent idea.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: October 07, 2010, 12:22:00 pm »

This talking is just descibing the direction I'm heading. I'm intending to actualy play throguth the transition one step at a time, not abstract it with skill levels.
Explain all you want... without the skill WIZARD won't be able to follow your suggestions.

The thing can't rebel yet, so it's safe to make bigger for now. I also recommend studying the crysearm enough to create a tiny computer that can imitate a single piece of the swarm. Integrate a few of those into it and we could control the swarm with it's own mind, then link those computers to armok's idea once we are skilled enough to try it.
This is an excelent idea.
I liked that idea too.
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: October 07, 2010, 01:47:11 pm »

You study the Cryswarm, but it won't stay still. You split two off and study them as they switch back and forth. You put the two in a bottle and put the bottle in one of the computers.you then add a unstable power orb to boost the power so it doesn't use up the Cryswarm's energy.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - hehehe...
« Reply #1632 on: October 07, 2010, 03:07:50 pm »

I've got awesome music and changed the thread title. Can anyone guess what I'm about to post in a few minutes?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: October 07, 2010, 03:16:27 pm »

Probably not. I'll assume the demon update.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: October 07, 2010, 03:35:44 pm »

(part 1, split for suspense)

Axterx Z'txqurv the Demon (Vix, who'll probably have a different name next time unless i copy paste that) strode up to the gates of Reyk Figaro and ruined the carpenter's several days of work with a single-handed iceberg shot. A book dropped on him, signed by that cowardly shopkeeper. Just picking it up made you feel more powerful, so it must be powerful.
Wait.
the book cover's rune.
thats the Master's Rune of Cryomancy.
You leave, too surprised to keep the disguise up for much longer.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 285