Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 213320 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Awesomeness.
« Reply #1515 on: October 03, 2010, 10:15:03 pm »

I have an Ideatm! Lets invent, market, and monopolize refrigerators! We could have a simple external shell of metal (or crysteel, for more affluent clients) with an insulated inner layer (Either invent Styrofoam or just use magic) and never-freezing ice on the inside to keep it cool forever!

WE. COULD. MAKE. THOUSANDS!! With that kind of money, we could buy our own kingdom! If we wanted one, anyway. More importantly, we could annihilate the overpriced mason's guild and replace it with a marginally less overpriced mason's guild!

I think we suggested making a refrigerator earlier, but everyone either ADHD'd away from the topic, or it just completely got buried by less practical ideas, or arguments.(mostly originating from me, I believe)
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

penguify

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: October 03, 2010, 10:17:33 pm »

I don't think making more samurai squirrels is a very good idea. They'll just get killed by our cats, or possibly kill our cats.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: October 03, 2010, 10:27:28 pm »

I have an Ideatm! Lets invent, market, and monopolize refrigerators! We could have a simple external shell of metal (or crysteel, for more affluent clients) with an insulated inner layer (Either invent Styrofoam or just use magic) and never-freezing ice on the inside to keep it cool forever!

WE. COULD. MAKE. THOUSANDS!! With that kind of money, we could buy our own kingdom! If we wanted one, anyway. More importantly, we could annihilate the overpriced mason's guild and replace it with a marginally less overpriced mason's guild!
You forgot one important thing about business, though: People only need one if it never warms up. it would be more sensible (business-wise) to use normal ice.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: October 03, 2010, 10:29:14 pm »

I had other plans for most of the squirrels. I thought the arena was so we could train the ones we converted into samurai squirrels.
No, the arena is for filling with demon squirrels to terrify people with. If we're going to control this place through a reign of terror we're going to do it RIGHT!

We have to build up this demon as much as we can, so that when we "destroy" it, the land will bow before us without even being asked.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: October 03, 2010, 10:40:14 pm »

Not too much, though. remember, we're at least 500 miles away from Zion, but we're still within rumor distance, and a wizard taking over a town bloodlessly is definately worth checking out, after you try to remove the exaggerations.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: October 03, 2010, 10:42:22 pm »

You forgot one important thing about business, though: People only need one if it never warms up. it would be more sensible (business-wise) to use normal ice.
I was thinking that we could have magic insulation that wore off after a year and a half or so, then charge to renew. We might need some way to make it impossible to renew without paying, but I'm sure we can make plenty on the refrigerators themselves.

Remember: never underestimate human incompetence, we will always have someone to sell to.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: October 03, 2010, 10:47:06 pm »

Considering these are simple peasants with no intelligent leader, and the bloody MASON'S GUILD!! we shouldn't need to build our demon side up too much. Maybe a night, or two more will suffice to have them seeking leadership from us.
We've never told the townspeople our name, so we should make a false one, for once we do start controlling these puppe-people.

For now we need to make our guard animals as strong as possible for when we add them to the demonic legion again. That way the peasants + 1 crazy guy won't be able to kill them, and we can just order them to play dead once we 'kill' them.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: October 03, 2010, 10:55:14 pm »

Considering these are simple peasants with no intelligent leader, and the bloody MASON'S GUILD!! we shouldn't need to build our demon side up too much. Maybe a night, or two more will suffice to have them seeking leadership from us.
We've never told the townspeople our name, so we should make a false one, for once we do start controlling these puppe-people.

For now we need to make our guard animals as strong as possible for when we add them to the demonic legion again. That way the peasants + 1 crazy guy won't be able to kill them, and we can just order them to play dead once we 'kill' them.
I agree with most of this, but I think that when we finally "kill" the "Demon" we should be using fake guards, not the actual ones.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: October 03, 2010, 10:57:44 pm »

Ah, and good point, Argon.

Now, someone find a way to get a lot of metal consistantly, and we'll have the monies. For now, I'll start with the town of ours-to-be. (town needs name before the conquering)

You build a metal box, then fill it with enchanted fur, enchanted enough to keep it chilled, but too enchanted to last more than a year before disintegrating back into average fur not thick enough to sufficiently keep the chill. the mayor borrows it for a day, then actually walks all the way out to your tower to pay you for it, and suggests to make it a wee bit bigger, since it only could fit 3/4ths of a whole chicken. you resize it, and build a few more, then wait until the next Free Market day. Hopefully the masons will come and let you force them into trading a couple fridges for a building where C'tar was before. if not, well, they'll have a new weekly leader by then...
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: October 03, 2010, 11:04:25 pm »

I'm enjoying the new found hatred everyone has of the MASON'S GUILD!! that started with a simple desire to eradicate them.
You're automating the 'demon visits' right?

Go give the Cryswarm a few orders while running the upgraded control computers. We need to see how long we can run it now that there's a thought filter.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: October 03, 2010, 11:07:22 pm »

No, I'm not. Why would I automate something thats kinda fun to write, and makes awesome updates? Right now, I'm thinking of how to make this one as awesome as the first.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: October 03, 2010, 11:09:25 pm »

I really need to be less vague in how I word things. I meant to say, "are you going to do the 'demon visits' regardless of whether people want to do them, or not?"

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: October 03, 2010, 11:09:57 pm »

Awesome. I suggest we don't try to sell them to dwarves, because (in DF) dwarven barrels prevent food from rotting just as well as our fridge does, and only need to be renewed if they're on fire. If the peasantry discovers this we'll lose our monopoly.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: October 03, 2010, 11:10:13 pm »

We will be Exdeath. Our catch phrase shall be "TASTY ARROW!". We kill things by putting them into a black sphere, and taking out any breathable air, and replace it with something that carries sound better. And when ever we kill something, we eliminate any sound, and say "Embrace the stillness of Eternity.". Then we listen to their screams.

Yeah, I just found the wonder that is Dissida.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: October 03, 2010, 11:12:06 pm »

Or we could NOT sound villainous. Let's just leave the false name up to Aklyon.
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 285