Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 211986 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Duality
« Reply #1395 on: September 30, 2010, 07:09:03 pm »

We obviously aren't doing this right. Ask the cryswarm for advice. DO IT NOW!
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: September 30, 2010, 07:16:43 pm »

I haven't gotten above a 10 in about 10 tries.
you guys want to postpone this for now and try something else?

The Cryswarm can't talk yet. its not smart enough.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: September 30, 2010, 07:19:04 pm »

Go practice mind swapping on more unsuspecting squirrels.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: September 30, 2010, 07:36:39 pm »

I haven't gotten above a 10 in about 10 tries.
Then say we got an 11. It's not cheating, you're the GM!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: September 30, 2010, 07:53:06 pm »

I know that I can do that, but I haven't lied about any of the numbers yet, and it just feels like cheating to start doing so now.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

penguify

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: September 30, 2010, 08:02:15 pm »

See if the Cryswarm can: a) convert plant matter, 2) convert plant-matter-cum-meat (using metamancy, naturally), or iii) convert non-living materials like stone.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: September 30, 2010, 08:16:42 pm »

You give the Cryswarm a plant, a piece of meat, a rock, and a a vial of white goo of dubious origin found in town for you after showing off your addy sword while wearing a full-body Psiguise to disguise yourself as a demon wearing armor with huge curved spiked coming out of the shoulder plates, and also making the plain adamantium sword look curved, twisted, pretty much the most evil-looking thing ever held.

:P, that was actually pretty fun utterly scaring the crap out of that guy. You decide to keep that disguise memorized, just in case...

The first two disappear, the forth seems to be ignored. you open it and it moves a bit, but doesn't consume it until you tell it to. The rock is just plain ignored, not even telling it to eat it made a reaction.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

penguify

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: September 30, 2010, 08:25:10 pm »

Excellent, that implies that it can convert them! Tell it to convert all of the material that it has, then go to the nearest forest and clear it of undergrowth. And wildlife.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: September 30, 2010, 08:27:09 pm »

Veto to the last bit. Let the forest be for now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: September 30, 2010, 08:39:35 pm »

it poots out 1 newbie. meh.
You decide to wait until its dark, and then scare the hell out of the town by standing at the gates Psiguised as that demon (with a Cryswarm sword so that you can be more creative with that part), and the 9 unhurt ninja cats (the hurt one seems to have disappeared...) looking like black cats...

I'm a bit surprised no one suggested it when ya'll were arguing about taking over the town, but why be the leader when we can be puppetmaster instead? They'll be scared, we'll be heroic-looking when we push back a illusionary clone of our disguise, and scaring the mayor...
Anybody disagree? (or have an idea you want Vix to do before i jump to night time and have fun writing this?)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

penguify

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: September 30, 2010, 08:45:51 pm »

No, do that, it sounds good.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: September 30, 2010, 08:52:17 pm »

That could work BUT, we have to create a plain illusion of the demonform continuing walking forwards, while we stop moving, have the cryswarm form a ring, then we run up behind the illusion and have us slice it in half from the back with the adamantine sword.

penguify

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: September 30, 2010, 09:19:08 pm »

Did you notice that that's the GM's idea? That means that if there are any flaws in the plan, it won't matter because he's the only one who could exploit them. And what does the cryswarm forming a ring have to do with anything?

Once we've done this, we should find Ninja Cat Alpha. Who knows what it's up to.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: September 30, 2010, 09:24:29 pm »

If you're taking us down the puppetmaster route then we can have quite a bit of fun. First we convince the townsfolk to repair things themselves. Next we convince them to publicly lynch any member of the mason's guild we dislike.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: September 30, 2010, 10:04:13 pm »

We should play up the demon thing for a few days before "killing" him.
And make sure to disguise the cats as well, so we don't have to hide them later.
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 285