Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 212407 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Duality
« Reply #975 on: September 26, 2010, 03:05:36 pm »

Spawn a dagger with metamancy and combine it with adamantium.

Then test what happens when adamantium is mixed with Cryswarm parts. If that gets a veto, practice controlling the split Cryswarm.
VETO! We already have a dagger, and we don't need another adamantine weapon. Besides, that isn't how you forge. Again, we don't need the cryswarm becoming too powerful that we couldn't destroy it.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: September 26, 2010, 03:08:43 pm »

I agree with the above.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: September 26, 2010, 03:10:36 pm »

we don't need the cryswarm becoming too powerful that we couldn't destroy it.

I accept your veto.
It's split and only grows when we do something to make it grow. We just need to learn the limits of what it can do while split, don't get your knickers in a knot.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: September 26, 2010, 03:29:11 pm »

You are really Cocky "Accepting" our vetos. >:l
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: September 26, 2010, 03:30:30 pm »

You are really Cocky "Accepting" our vetos. >:l

Do you want me to complain about them again?

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: September 26, 2010, 03:32:17 pm »

So either your whining about them or being really cocky. Wow.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: September 26, 2010, 03:35:47 pm »

It's either me whining about them, or just saying "okay, thanks." You're REALLY over thinking things Ochita.

On topic: gather metal from the nuked town and metamance it back into shape.
             Work on the Pong program.
             Make basic turret.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: September 26, 2010, 03:38:40 pm »

Start by building some small drones to act as our scouts. Also place an absolute zero suspended in the center, set to go off if they are damaged.
DO EET.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: September 26, 2010, 03:39:56 pm »

Can we harness the power of that DAMN pong AI to create an impenetrable moving shield thing for our tower(s)
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: September 26, 2010, 03:40:43 pm »

Start by building some small drones to act as our scouts. Also place an absolute zero suspended in the center, set to go off if they are damaged.
DO EET.
I AGREE WITH THIS PLAN

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: September 26, 2010, 04:09:17 pm »

DO EET.
I AGREE WITH THIS PLAN
Can we harness the power of that DAMN pong AI to create an impenetrable moving shield thing for our tower(s)
Both. 8)
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: September 26, 2010, 04:24:12 pm »

Are you guys always going to argue with Lillipad?
We don't know how to suspend stuff in midair yet, unless we're using Psionics, and it falls as soon as we stop. Give me a name for the bot and I'll start a blueprints list.
We can try.
You start reprogramming pong to act as a mobile wall. the only thing missing is some rubber wheels, but you'll get that from the dwarves later, right now it can use ice wheels.

You build a tall brick of a robot, and paint it the color of the pong paddles. you then refit the control cable as a...well, you don't actually know WHAT the computer will send the program as, but you fill it with the same magipower-conductive superthin Crysteel you made the computer parts out of. then you chop a triangular hole in the side of it (since thats what shape the cable was before), and add some hardware w/ a Triport (as you decide to call it) to both it and the computer to actually use it. you then add a Robot Control Unit (RCU) inside it so that theres somethingto actually run the programming. You wonder if the Cryswarm is upgradeable...

(19)
The program works correctly, and you save it, then rewrite your programming writer to have a Send To Bot command. It rebuilds itself without error, and you send it.

(3)
You didn't make the cable very well. its  <1 MB, but its taking forever to transfer!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: September 26, 2010, 04:27:12 pm »

Give the Cryswarm a simple program to follow while the transfer goes on.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: September 26, 2010, 04:28:04 pm »

Improve the transfer of data. Also We will argue with any stupid idea. Not just one persons.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: September 26, 2010, 04:30:22 pm »

Are you guys always going to argue with Lillipad?
We don't know how to suspend stuff in midair yet, unless we're using Psionics, and it falls as soon as we stop. Give me a name for the bot and I'll start a blueprints list.
Hmm... could the components of absolute zero be suspended inside the robots so that damaging the bot dropped them into each other? Not magically, just with some fragile metal or something.

Also, name the scout-bots... R2 units.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 285