Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 212358 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Duality
« Reply #900 on: September 25, 2010, 09:51:10 pm »

You seem rather defensive of progressing the game at all. Why is that?
I'm defensive of progressing the game in a direction that will make us run a forum manager sim. Use different schools of MAGIC!!!. Until I made a perma no to practicing Psionic, you never even considered anything else. You only brough alchemy into this for the chance to make the Cryswarm bigger. How do we control it? Psionic. I'm going to say no to everything unWIZARD!!!ly.

You go be crazy, we'll be over here doing... things.

Visit the dwarven king and offer some of our addy to add 2 layers on top of the tower, and one layer below. Also to appease the insane one use alchemy to combine a corpse toe and squirrel together, it'll be fun to see what abomination comes out.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: September 25, 2010, 09:51:56 pm »

After a few experiments shall we begin converting the town into something we'd want to rule?
No. Just plain no. We are a WIZARD!!! not some damn administrator. Play your own game if you want us to rule an empire, but don't fuck with this one just so you can have your sick fantasy in two games. No.
Agreed. WIZARDS do not rule anything. No, they sit in a tower and rain destruction upon their foes. If they need minions they MAKE them.

And as for progressing the game... getting better at magic IS progressing.

That said, I do think we should practice psionics.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

penguify

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: September 25, 2010, 09:54:20 pm »

You seem rather defensive of progressing the game at all. Why is that?
I'm defensive of progressing the game in a direction that will make us run a forum manager sim. Use different schools of MAGIC!!!. Until I made a perma no to practicing Psionic, you never even considered anything else. You only brough alchemy into this for the chance to make the Cryswarm bigger. How do we control it? Psionic. I'm going to say no to everything unWIZARD!!!ly.
What? You don't like the Cryswarm? Merely because we use psionics to control it? I strongly disagree. We should practice psionics, so that we can improve our control over our minionous swarm, and for mind-reading and the like.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: September 25, 2010, 09:54:44 pm »

I suggest we build a simple refrigerator to store current and future corpses. Maybe by assembling some metal (or crysteel, whichever) into a box, then adding a few cryoagents for cooling?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: September 25, 2010, 09:55:02 pm »

I think we have 29 reactives, but I might be mistaken.
we have 39. Thank you for the calculations, though.

breadbocks & Lilliput: STOP. ARGUING.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: September 25, 2010, 09:55:57 pm »

The main reason to improve psionics is for Power. The better we get at it the bigger spells we will be able to cast in general without passing out. We could cast frost nova at will!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: September 25, 2010, 10:00:40 pm »

I don't see the point in casting Frost Nova with impunity. It'd just end up killing absolutely everything around us, and that's not very useful at this point.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: September 25, 2010, 10:01:09 pm »

Frost Nova still requires ANGRYNESS. not nessasarily OMGWTFYOUSETMYHOUSEONFIREYOUIDIOTS! levels like before, but it needs at least some.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: September 25, 2010, 10:02:48 pm »

Lilliput.

Lilliput? Bah.
We need improved relations with the villagers regardless, but for now I want the improved tower and toe-squirrel. Also steal whatever information you can about mecha/techno from the dwarf engineers without them noticing.
We haven't practiced cryomancy in a while so ask the dwarf leader if he wants us to help kill some of the tree-hugging pansies with ICE! while we discuss the plans of the tower(IF we discuss them)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: September 25, 2010, 10:04:29 pm »

Well, I'll try to figure out an expression for how many cryswarm we get per pound.

3.2x+z=20

Now, without knowing what the crystals add to the equasion, I can't do much past this.

If I assume the crystals are just a catalyst, than...
3.2x=20
20/3.2=6.25, so...
y=6.25x
with x being the weight (in kilograms) of the mass to be converted.
For what we can currently get...
we can create 2 cryswarm per reactive so...
y=78
78=6.25x
x=12.48
we can currently convert 12.48 kgs before going for more reactives, though I have no idea what our current cryswarm is, so I can't figure out what we would be at.

I vote we practice our psionics so we can control a bigger swarm, and thus make it bigger, as well as programming so we can make programs for it like the one we invaded earlier.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 10:13:40 pm by ragnarok97071 »
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: September 25, 2010, 10:08:23 pm »

I have no idea why i keep thinking its Lilliput. eh, oh well.
the Dwarves feel fine waiting for the elves to attack them instead, which means they probably have something insane built near the entrance.

Ragnarok: thanks to you, too. 78 more Cryswarm would bring us around Cryswarm-180.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

penguify

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: September 25, 2010, 10:09:36 pm »

Do not steal anything from the dwarves. It is a Bad Idea.

Replace pounds with kilograms in those equations, ragnarok97071. And I thought it was 20 cryswarm per reactive, at least according to this:
alchemize part with a crystal and then a reactive while it cleans itself.
The crystallized arm bursts into 20 Cryswarm, becoming Cryswarm-130.
And we don't have to worry about crystals, we've got plenty of them from that tree.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 10:14:07 pm by penguify »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: September 25, 2010, 10:11:43 pm »

no, that was just because I decided to just boost their numbers a bit, sorry.
We get 2 Cryswarm for every 2 crystals + 1 reactive.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

penguify

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: September 25, 2010, 10:12:27 pm »

Oh, nuts. Well, I'll go edit my equation then.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: September 25, 2010, 10:13:44 pm »

I meant observe them, mind read them, whatever to steal some of their mecha/techno skill. Not any actual stealing. Probably could have worded that differently. Probably SHOULD have worded that differently.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 285