Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 212317 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Duality
« Reply #840 on: September 25, 2010, 06:04:41 pm »

Its a general concept. Its not really for you to know. As in I VETO both of your choices.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: September 25, 2010, 06:06:59 pm »

Its a general concept. Its not really for you to know. As in I VETO both of your choices.

We've been over this before. There is only ONE veto you get. You little punk.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: September 25, 2010, 06:26:19 pm »

We've been over this before. There is only ONE veto you get. You little punk.
Says who? You? You don't run this thing. As long a Akylon is fine with it, we can do it. I don't get why you are obsessing over psionics so much. Cryomancy is our main school, try things with that.
STRIKE <self>

Emergency override, self is threat!
Do this.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: September 25, 2010, 06:32:17 pm »

Before with the Alice name thing he let you change your vote to a veto on Alice then vetoed it himself. He never voted again after that, which shows we can either vote or give a veto to one thing.

And yes. Strike self.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: September 25, 2010, 06:32:51 pm »

>Leave Room

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: September 25, 2010, 06:34:29 pm »

Before with the Alice name thing he let you change your vote to a veto on Alice then vetoed it himself. He never voted again after that, which shows we can either vote or give a veto to one thing.
That was because he didn't like the idea of the name of Alice. It shows nothing. It simply shows that is all he found the need to veto. He'd stop us from vetoing everything stupid you suggest if he only wanted us to veto one thing.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: September 25, 2010, 06:39:47 pm »

That was because he didn't like the idea of the name of Alice. It shows nothing. It simply shows that is all he found the need to veto. He'd stop us from vetoing everything stupid you suggest if he only wanted us to veto one thing.

I'll accept the vetoing of my stupid ideas, I'd just wish you punks would learn that you only get ONE veto. End of conversation.

On topic. >leave room, strike self, self is a danger, emergency override.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: September 25, 2010, 06:42:54 pm »

I'll accept the vetoing of my stupid ideas, I'd just wish you punks would learn that you only get ONE veto. End of conversation.

Not really. See, you think everything you assume about the rules is canon. This is not the case. As the DF saying goes "It's not a bug, it's a feature." Quit trying to do things we've said no to 20 times, and we'll only have to veto one time.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: September 25, 2010, 06:45:10 pm »

I prefer to think that we get one but so we can go against everything a person says. For example if I put down

Throw mana orb at bag of holding
and...
Try to become one with the swarm. You dont want either of those to happen do you? They are both very stupid so only one will go though. And this is just you and me. One idea will go though. Anyway the Gm has the final word. Praise the GM.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: September 25, 2010, 06:47:15 pm »

On topic >leave room, strike self, recognize self as dangerous, emergency override

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: September 25, 2010, 06:48:08 pm »

Im glad I saw that loop-hole.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: September 25, 2010, 06:52:02 pm »

Im glad I saw that loop-hole.

Actually becoming part of the swarm would be somewhat advantageous, but the disadvantages far outweigh the... uh... what's that called...? Curses! If you can remember the word I'm thinking of before me I'd like to know it.

We all agree to turning our self into a threat, do we leave the room as well?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: September 25, 2010, 07:07:16 pm »

Sorry i just vanished like that, was kinda sleepy.

STRIKE <SELF>
Cannot determine whether command is valid. switching voice control to #2 until decided
---

> Leave room
Acknowledged. *scorpion noises, door opening*

Well, you guys managed to infinite loop the #1 Cryswarm unit, since its programming says to not attack self but also says to follow orders exactly.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: September 25, 2010, 07:13:25 pm »

We can abuse this, while it's trapped in an infinite loop >Bypass all security protocols, identify all censored information

penguify

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: September 25, 2010, 07:16:44 pm »

Well, it seems Paranoia-person here doesn't know to program priorities properly.

And we can't do that, Lillipad, because Paranoia seems to know what he was doing, and separated that logic program to a different process. It has multitasking, as we've seen, so we can't really abuse it effectively.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 285