Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 212173 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - YOU REMEMBER!!
« Reply #555 on: September 24, 2010, 07:54:33 pm »

We still have two birds, right?
you throw a mutagen in your alchemy pot along with the two defrosted birds.
There is a big SPLOOSH!, and bird goo covers the walls.

Ew.

touching and carrying light things doesn't mess with our Psi at all.

You eat, then you use your Psionics on Beta.
Its thinking: "Ow. Food. Flowers. Ooh, pretty. Ow. Thirsty." in that order.
2/6 doesn't seem to be much pain, though you could be wrong. Its entire lion-sized backside is covered in sprouts/buds/almost blooms, seems to be working pretty well.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: September 24, 2010, 08:01:40 pm »

I just realized that we don't know how loyal the Cryswarm is. Use psionics to find out before you do anything I listed(which hopefully you WILL do some of them)
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: September 24, 2010, 08:21:34 pm »

Well, you're posting a lot, which means I get to post more actions, which is funner now that we're getting past the midpoint in most of our magics. So I probably will, though I might wait to see if anyone has an idea first.

Note for those who want to do something with the robots: Our Mechamancy and Technologic are falling behind! We need them to make more and better stuff, like automated robots! We need 2 more levels in both to get the ball rolling if you guys want to upgrade the Bots, since Rank 7 on both means that we can make Simple Computer (and the parts that we can make it with we could use for other things, of course). Computer = AIs! = Turrets?

You use your Psionics on the Cryswarm, and immediatly disconnect due to information overload. ugh, even tapping into them for a couple seconds like that gave you a crazy headache from trying to organize it all, and you had heard every part of it announcing something every half-second, how does it not go crazy? heres a few bits of what you can remember it thinking:

Quote from: Cryswarm Hive Mind
1 to all: Staff!Staff!Staff!Staff!....
23 to all: in position!
12 to all: in position!
42 to all: in position!
64 to all: in position!
81 to all: Staff!Staff!Staff!Staff!....
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 08:23:29 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: September 24, 2010, 08:41:04 pm »

We know nothing of enchantments, and can't rely on the squirrel money for everything. First get a job moving the heavy objects and animals at the auction house.

After that take enchantment lessons at the magic shop(once a day until we can fully recognize, and disenchant anything harmful on our former wizard gear. Also make this automated so we don't need to constantly argue over it happening)

Ask the dwarven leader to send five of his best engineers to help work on the robots, once they're finished with their lesson show them the Cryswarm and ask them how something with 80+ minds might be able to stay sane and functioning.

Once the dwarven engineers give you their two cents on the Cryswarm you should harvest the crystal leaves, and blue flowers to improve the Cryswarm, give it a complicated command(such as "one of you explain how you work, the others quiet down" the intended result is that it turns to goop and one of the swarm communicates to you the details of it until you end the command. Use random.org/com/whatever for this)

After that eat, drink, call it a day.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: September 24, 2010, 08:59:42 pm »

Well, I veto most of that.

We don't want the dwarves to know how we work, or what we've got.
And you are WIZARD. You don't work!
But having a chat to the guy at the magic shop could be beneficial.

Tell the cry-swarm 'stop', and see what it does. I also doubt they'd have much intelligence until there's enough of them.

Again, continue until you can get to cryswarm 100.

Also attempt to put another stable power orb into Claw- to give extra power, and give electrified claws.
They seem to save lives.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: September 24, 2010, 09:03:28 pm »

We don't really need to learn about enchantments unless we want multi-skill ones.
The skill ranks modify Sense Magic, so we can detect anything and everything less powerful than we could do, plus 1 level above us.

You tell the Cryswarm 'stop'. It falls apart. You tell it 'reverse' and it reforms into staff form like it has been for awhile. You boost Claw with a second magipower orb, which sends sparks constantly out of the claws.

You go ask a few Dwarven Engineers to work on Bob The Builder, and go to the auction. Theres various doodads that aren't at all interesting, then your Crystal Squirrel comes out and you go up to the stage like the owners of the other stuff did. the auctioneer starts off at 500 gold, just like he promised. the majority of the peasantry sigh, and since this was the last thing, leave. The rich ones start a bidding war, but tire out at 1720! Woo!
(asked Random.org for a number between 500 and 2k)

when you get back, your huge sack 'O gold floating above your shoulder, the Engineers have disassembled and built a Dwarfputer out of Builder. Huh.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Huh.
« Reply #561 on: September 24, 2010, 09:10:08 pm »

Holy crap random.org loves us. We're still at the auction house so ask for a job moving heavy and living objects. Once we have it we should improve relations with the peasantry since they seem to hate us for our squirrel.

I only meant we should learn to recognize enchantments better, and we should also learn to disenchant things. Improving efficiency with enchants we add ourselves would be great, but not something we need yet.

Try taming subject Beta now. He may not become a vicious guard squirrel, but it would be nice if he loved us.

Since Tack seems to hate the idea of showing anything to the dwarven engineers we should ask them how 80+ minds might function as a single unit. Then go ahead and harvest materials so we can impove the Cryswarm to 150 or so.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: September 24, 2010, 09:10:31 pm »

We know nothing of enchantments
I'm going to stop you there. We know lots. Just not enough to recognize Psionic because WE ARE WEAK IN PSIONIC!  Practice some, and we get better naturally.

and can't rely on the squirrel money for everything. First get a job moving the heavy objects and animals at the auction house.
Why can't we? We are a WIZARD! and regular work is beneath us. Our title speaks this in droves.
After that take enchantment lessons at the magic shop(once a day until we can fully recognize, and disenchant anything harmful on our former wizard gear. Also make this automated so we don't need to constantly argue over it happening)
1)We can't take lessons because we get it naturally. We can already recognize and disenchant/enchant things for the most part, we just have trouble using Psionics because we just got them. 2)NEVER EVER say things should be automated. That is screaming "What Lilipad says should always be done". Some of us like the debate. If you don't, go away and read through the updates every once in a while.
Ask the dwarven leader to send five of his best engineers to help work on the robots,
We don't have the dwarves at our beck and call. We pay, they help. We don't pay, they don't help. We don't have any addy to pay with. They don't help us until we do. We've got to work on the robots ourselves.
once they're finished with their lesson show them the Cryswarm and ask them how something with 80+ minds might be able to stay sane and functioning.
IT ISN'T SENTIENT! Get this in your head. Somehow you got that idea, and you won't drop it. It is like a GPS. It tells things to go somewhere, and they go there, then report back.
Once the dwarven engineers give you their two cents on the Cryswarm you should harvest the crystal leaves, and blue flowers to improve the Cryswarm, give it a complicated command(such as "one of you explain how you work, the others quiet down" the intended result is that it turns to goop and one of the swarm communicates to you the details of it until you end the command. Use random.org/com/whatever for this)
It can't understand that. Again, it isn't intelligent. It does what you tell it to do. We have enough trouble getting it to understand two word commands, nevermind full sentences.
After that eat, drink, call it a day.
We never EVER call it a day until Aklyon tells us we're tired. There is too much stuff to do.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: September 24, 2010, 09:11:36 pm »

Holy crap random.org loves us. We're still at the auction house so ask for a job moving heavy and living objects. Once we have it we should improve relations with the peasantry since they seem to hate us for our squirrel.

I only meant we should learn to recognize enchantments better, and we should also learn to disenchant things. Improving efficiency with enchants we add ourselves would be great, but not something we need yet.

Try taming subject Beta now. He may not become a vicious guard squirrel, but it would be nice if he loved us.

Since Tack seems to hate the idea of showing anything to the dwarven engineers we should ask them how 80+ minds might function as a single unit. Then go ahead and harvest materials so we can impove the Cryswarm to 150 or so.
I veto all of this. See above.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: September 24, 2010, 09:17:48 pm »

We aren't at the auction house. We're at our fancy tower, wondering how the engineers made a Dwarfputer out of our simple Bob The Builder (true that we can't just call them, but its barely a day later, they can do one thing free for us before i enforce that)

do you guys also veto adding to the Cryswarm? we have about 20 more flowers fully bloomed and ready, which could add about 40 units to it.
Or we could use it to make some more Addy.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: September 24, 2010, 09:25:05 pm »

I also veto Lillypad.

Hrmm.. As useful as Addy is, I suggest adding another 19 to the cryswarm.

And then go have a dabble on Bob the Dwarfputer. See what that's all about.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: September 24, 2010, 09:27:12 pm »

I also veto Lillypad.

Hrmm.. As useful as Addy is, I suggest adding another 19 to the cryswarm.

And then go have a dabble on Bob the Dwarfputer. See what that's all about.

For starters my name is LILLIPAD you insufferable fool!(this is a joke, but seriously, my name is meant to be spelled that way)

Also, seriously you're giving a veto to more than one thing, we only have one veto, PICK SOMETHING SPECIFIC!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: September 24, 2010, 09:31:58 pm »

I don't really know how the Dwarfputer works, I just thought it would be interesting to see Dwarven engineers break physics while we weren't looking and turn a relatively compact, simple-ish robot into a huge, sprawling computer.

You harvest 9 flowers, drop the seeds back in the dirt, and get your reactives. You then make 19 more Cryswarm, bringing it up to Cryswarm-110. It seems to react a bit as it passes the 100 part mark. maybe its smarter?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: September 24, 2010, 09:34:37 pm »

May I have you guys' permission to suggest that we try having a single Cryswarm communicate to us while the others are in blob mode focusing their energy to the one?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: September 24, 2010, 09:36:45 pm »

You tell it to halt again, then use Psionics.

You don't hear anything.

'Reverse'.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 285