Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 212120 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Many Titles!
« Reply #420 on: September 22, 2010, 06:36:46 pm »

You wake up, eat, and make a furless squirrel the size of a lion. It omnoms 2 other squirrels and goes to sleep.
hmm, was this really the best idea?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: September 22, 2010, 06:45:53 pm »

Cryogenicly freeze the Giant Squirrel until you can build a holding pen for it
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: September 22, 2010, 06:50:08 pm »

You cage the giant thing while its asleep,and fit the bag of holding over it. you take it up one floor and drop it, cage and all. You decide to let it adjust first before continuation with Plan Mobile Flower Farm.

Theres about 13 squirrels left. what should we do with them while Subject Alpha adjusts to its higher status in the size chart?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: September 22, 2010, 06:55:24 pm »

Try to make a living squirrel made of crystal that you can sell as an exotic pet
It's FEF, not FEOF

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: September 22, 2010, 07:05:38 pm »

Try to make a living squirrel made of crystal that you can sell as an exotic pet
This. It doesn't have to live. And if it does live, crush one in your hand and walk around town and see if people are moving VERY slowly/Not at all. Something I learned from the Farie Wars series. Living Crystal flowers when crushed make the user so fast so as to make every thing else be stopped in time.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: September 22, 2010, 07:20:26 pm »

Farie Wars? link? (or description)
But anyway, since you guys said it didn't have to be living and theres two votes, ok.

You grab one of the squirrels, and flash freeze it, then combine it with a crystal. You thaw it, and it falls over, crystallized. you throw a nut at it and its tail comes up, though very slowly. You try again, and the second one does the same. you grab the second one and throw it at a tree. it shatters, and a large crystal engulfs the tree, and then sculps itself back into the shape of the tree, the tree dissolving as the crystal gets closer to the original shape.

Interesting.

11 normal squirrels remain. (and all the other stuff we have, of course)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: September 22, 2010, 07:37:34 pm »

Ooh... make a few more squirrel-bombs!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: September 22, 2010, 07:42:30 pm »

I have no idea what you are planning but this is hilarious...

A cryomancer, riding a giant squirrel, throwing crystal squirrels at everyone...

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: September 22, 2010, 07:48:28 pm »

Farie Wars? link? (or description)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Faerie_Wars_Chronicles
The book in the series I'm referencing is Ruler of the Realm. Basically, in Hael(The proper name for Hell), there are these crystal flowers which slow down time for the user for a few seconds at best, but if they are grown in the Faerie realm, the give the user half an hour or so (It isn't made clear) of hyper speed. So, I figured a squirrel could give you quite a bit more, seeing as how it would have more life force.

The tree thing is neat. I do believe we have figured out where we get our crystal. Throw a rock at the tree, but first break off a branch.

Also, I vote we change our name from Sauron to Squirrelmancer.

NEW TITLE:
Code: [Select]
Squirrelmancer, Wizard of Ice and Alchemy, creator of Crysteel, Maker of Adamantine, Prophet of Armok, Champion of Dwarves, Stander on Engravings of Cheese, Holder of About 5 Cubic Miles, And Squirrel-Jiggerer
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 08:00:10 pm by breadbocks »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: September 22, 2010, 07:55:51 pm »

... we're gonna need more squirrels
It's FEF, not FEOF

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: September 22, 2010, 07:58:48 pm »

Maybe if we mix a few reactives with them they will start undergoing mitosis.
We're a true mad scientist WIZARD now!!!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: September 22, 2010, 08:03:10 pm »

I have no idea what you are planning but this is hilarious...

A cryomancer, riding a giant squirrel, throwing crystal squirrels at everyone...
I don't know either. I've got a vague plot, some personalities for the notable characters (like the shopkeeper who rarely says anything, the mason monopoly, and The Blacksmith), and Random.org for when ya'll try crazy stuff he's not quite ready for yet. Everything else is either made up on the spot, cobbled together out of your ideas, or thought of, changed a bit, and then posted. (the third is mostly just for if my internet acts up and i lose the post, which it hasn't yet)

Huh. Firefox thinks y'all is a word (which it isn't), but not ya'll (which still technically isn't, but its a lot closer)

Dragnar: not completely. We still haven't made us a dragon! (he can't yet, but soon...ish.)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: September 22, 2010, 08:05:36 pm »

Maybe if we mix a few reactives with them they will start undergoing mitosis.
We're a true mad scientist WIZARD now!!!
I'm going to pass on that. The reason we made supersquirrel was because we wanted to make him grow flowers so that we can get more reactives. We don't need to be wasting them.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: September 22, 2010, 08:11:21 pm »

we've got plenty of reagents and squirrels, we could try once. At worst we'll have exploded squirrel all over the underground room, at best we'll have two smaller squirrels.

Sauron The Squirrelmancer, Wizard of Ice and Alchemy, creator of Crysteel, Maker of Adamantine, Prophet of Armok, Champion of Dwarves, Stander on Engravings of Cheese, Holder of About 5 Cubic Miles, And Squirrel-Jiggerer?
I can't imagine that, Sauron having anything to do with squirrels is too funny to fit in the rest!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: September 22, 2010, 08:12:35 pm »

create an AWESOME crystal squirrel paperweight to go on your desk

Edit: and hey we could use all the extra titles we can get in case we get into a who is mightier contest with a noble
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 08:18:38 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 285