Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 212081 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Yar!
« Reply #300 on: September 19, 2010, 11:51:11 pm »

Go find out if the local blacksmith is the same metamancer asshole who fucking TELEPORTED out of our winter wasteland.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 20, 2010, 12:10:00 pm »

Go find out if the local blacksmith is the same metamancer asshole who fucking TELEPORTED out of our winter wasteland.
Yes, familiarizing ourselves with the locals would be good.
I think it would be best to keep a better profile here though.
Don't want to run out of friendly towns!

Also, can we sense other wizards?

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 20, 2010, 12:15:51 pm »

Throw the overcharged orb at the nearest gold bank and plunder what lies within!
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 20, 2010, 02:23:55 pm »

Yes, we can sense other wizards (Sense Magic Thingie/Person)
Apparently Metamancers are invisible to that, or we just sucked at it then, since we never noticed The Blacksmith.

this town has a different blacksmith, and you're pretty sure his back wall is actually the back wall of his forge. It also has the same kind of overcharging masonry guild the last town had.

the town also has a magic shop run by a Rank 15 or so Psionic Alchemist, thats where you got the new bench from. He didn't seem to like the slight chill in the air you brought into his store.

Your plundering yesterday seems to have gotten all of the homeless either in the other town or dead, so there aren't any people asking to stay in your tower. Everything else a large town would need is there as well, but you don't see any point in seeing what they're doing if they can't really help you.

The Guards on the walls are alert.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Not Yar.
« Reply #304 on: September 20, 2010, 02:32:20 pm »

Talk to the Alchemist. Ask him for lessons in Alchemy in exchange for lessons in Cryomancy and some crysteel.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 20, 2010, 02:44:23 pm »

He didn't like the chill we brought in just being in there long enough to buy one thing. I doubt he'll stand it long enough to teach us anything.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 20, 2010, 02:54:09 pm »

Is there a way we can dampen the cold?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 20, 2010, 03:01:46 pm »

Not really. Comes with the highish Cryomancy.
We could try to find a less weather-touchy person, though.

But that would involve finding yet another town, since hes the only one here.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 20, 2010, 04:02:25 pm »

Make a new cold-resistant cloak, and trade it to the guy?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 20, 2010, 04:09:41 pm »

You go back in to the magic store and ask if he wants a cloak or something. You see several things floating into a pot as you walk in.
The door opens again behind you without him opening his eyes or the stuff stopping.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 20, 2010, 05:20:04 pm »

Frown and toss a chunk of cotton candy at him. Walk out, close the door behind you and wait. Ignore any children with gouged out eyes or necks with rings on them saying "Come Follow Me!"(Sorry, just read/heard a metric crapton of pokemon creepypasta.)

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 20, 2010, 07:05:32 pm »

Decide that Wizard isn't a suitable name and rename one's self as

Sauron
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - New Name!
« Reply #312 on: September 20, 2010, 07:17:13 pm »

You name yourself Sauron, since you still can't remember your old name.

Why is Sauron standing in front of open door? Sauron confused.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 20, 2010, 07:19:46 pm »

decide to do a river dance to warm one's spirit up, and then plot manically on how to invent the all mighty power that is ICE 3 and harness it into the rod

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 20, 2010, 07:26:49 pm »

Sauron already did something that could be called like ICE7. Ice3 is silly downgrade.

Sauron dances a riverdance in front of the open door. The other wizard is not impressed.
(I don't know if im going to keep typing in whatever #-person this is. depends on if i can fit the same update in different perspective)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 285