Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 212023 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD!
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2010, 10:22:36 am »

We could, but then he'd ask 'wtf is this crystal doing in the metal?'
a Crysteel giant pot would be very nice, though.
I was adding to the suggestion of the last guy.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2010, 03:57:39 pm »

If you were to add extra cryoagents to the icefire, would it have any effect?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2010, 04:40:20 pm »

Not really. it would just use them up.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 12, 2010, 05:21:04 pm »

Is there a place nearby where we could get more alchemy reagents?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2010, 08:44:19 pm »

Not really. small peasant town w/blacksmith and lotsa garbage. Tis good starting point, not the best place to stay though. You could try to alchemize the dead bird halves into reagents, though that could be quite a bit messier than the plant if you screw up.
Also, a heads up: you guys need to take over the town before Summer if ya'll are planning to, otherwise you'll be at 3/4ths power until Fall.

You grab the 9 units worth chunk of Crysteel and your Crysteel Sword, and get to the blacksmith. As soon as you walk in, He says "What the hell is that stuff?". You tell him, then go outside and show off the enchantment on the sword on another bird. He's not very impressed. You go back in, and swing it against one of his new swords a few times, and he attacks your sword a few times. the Crysteel has a couple nicks, while the sword is dented pretty badly in comparison. He is much more impressed by that, and agrees to make your pot. But, you have to make him a Crysteel sword to trade, or pay him 50 gold.

Code: (Actions!) [Select]
[0] Agree.
[0] Hell no, this metal is ours and only ours!
feel free to add other actions, but the decision comes first. (yes, its like the SCIENCE!! one. 1 vote for the decision, 1 vote for an action. no negative votes.)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2010, 08:48:25 pm »

Agree. It's not like he can create it on his own, so we still have a monopoly.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2010, 08:52:05 pm »

Its more of a ego thing than anything to do with a monopoly. But ok.
[1] Agree.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2010, 09:22:41 pm »

Yes, and monopolies are good for the ego!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2010, 09:33:04 pm »

[2] Agree.
[1] Give him the scratched sword now, them make our own replacement.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2010, 12:05:35 am »

[3] Agree.
[1] Give him the scratched sword now, the[b]n[/b] make our own replacement.
typo
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2010, 12:09:59 am »

Bold doesn't work in code tags.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2010, 07:37:40 pm »

You agree, and give him the nicked sword. But first you remove the long-range enchantment, bottle it in a bottle that you had in your back pocket, and say it was some impurities you hadn't bothered to get out before.
You now have a Giant Crysteel Pot, and a bottleful of Enchantment: Ranged Slicing. eager to get back to Alchemy, (the natural magic in the Crysteel is sufficient to do most of the preparations for you) you decide to smelt half your scrap into Crysteel, and then into basic Robots. you name them Stabby, Chilly, and Bob. You don't really know what you were going for with Bob, but it looks cool. They all have ice wheels, since you don't have anything you could make wheels out of.

Stabby has a dagger in the front, Chilly has a cryoagent attached to the front that'll release coldness if it's damaged, and Bob doesn't have much, but you could probably add more.

Feel free to Rename Bob if you guys want to, Otherwise keep using the Code Voting thingie. Check the Inventions list for how to make more Bots, or suggest improvements, etc.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Alchemy Reagents (click to show/hide)

Current Form of Bob: Original (dagger on front, a several cryoagents in a holder if you need them)

At Home:
Giant Glowing Rolling Ice Throne of MAGIC!
Great Mecha-bench (crysteel top)
Giant Crysteel Pot, large trash can, and open window. (Alchemy Equipment)

Skills:
Rank 5.25 Cryomancer
Rank 3.50 Alchemist
Rank 2 Mechamancer (+.15)
Rank 2 Technologician
Dabbling in Metamancy

Daytime.
3 Robots in your command.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2010, 07:52:27 pm »

Do we already know how to make enchantments?
If not, I say we either alchemize the enchantment with a mutagen, or enchant Stabby's dagger.
If we can I say we should make more.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2010, 08:05:44 pm »

We know how to make mid-level cold-based enchantments. No idea how to make another Ranged Slice yet, though, and that would be more useful on a weapon of our own than Stabby.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2010, 08:11:11 pm »

1. Make another sword.
2. enchant with ranged slice.
3. Construction bot, using as much crysteel as needed.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 285