Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 212123 times)

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Many Titles!
« Reply #465 on: September 23, 2010, 06:46:06 pm »

I just realized, WE NEED MORE DOODADS!

Our Mechamancy and technologic skills are going to waste!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
DOODAD!
« Reply #466 on: September 23, 2010, 06:51:27 pm »

You go down and start working on Subject Alpha again. You notice its shivering, probably due to lack of fur.
You throw a blue flower and a mutagen in your alchemy pot, and freeze it mid-alchemization. You then mess around with the flux-state flower until you get one that still will drop a reactive, but whose roots can live off the squirrel even if the flower is sliced. After the alchemy mixture reforms from the flux, you plant it on Subject Alpha. The thing screeches like you just pierced it with something, which you probably did. (You can't totally control how the flower changes, just general ideas) the roots probably are acting like its still in dirt, not being at all gentle.

Eventually, a while after you leave the room and cover your ears with your cloak, it finally quiets down. You go in, and you find out why it stopped.

Its dead, but covered in flowers. Argh! You dissolve all the flowers, collect the reactives, and grow another squirrel up to size, after moving it up first.

+20 reactives.
Subject Alpha dead. Beta adjusting to new body.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Doodad!
« Reply #467 on: September 23, 2010, 07:04:57 pm »

mutagens + swarm = ???
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: September 23, 2010, 07:05:53 pm »

I just realized, WE NEED MORE DOODADS!

Our Mechamancy and technologic skills are going to waste!
Doodads, you say?

Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: September 23, 2010, 07:29:27 pm »

Mix the doodad with the doodad to make your doodad more doodaddy
It's FEF, not FEOF

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: September 23, 2010, 08:09:55 pm »

Make another 20 cryswarm! My friends, we have controlled gray goo if we get enough!
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: September 23, 2010, 08:26:30 pm »

Very stupid grey goo, but still true.

Leader Bridgeforged comes up to you as you walk out of your old tower.
"Hail! We're done! We took ye addy payment." he waves the armorsmith over.
"Here's Ye armor, Adamantine Wizard. Hope it protects Ye completely, tis a masterwork." He gives you a full set of human-sized adamantium armor, which does actually fit under your cloak.

Hmm. you were planning to grow the Cryswarm by 20, but you haven't seen your new tower yet...
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: September 23, 2010, 08:32:33 pm »

WELL INVESTIGATE IT! Duh...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: September 23, 2010, 08:35:49 pm »

I left it like that because I don't really have a good description of it. the one I have is kinda boring.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: September 23, 2010, 10:03:06 pm »

A towering (no pun intended) edifice that ascends into the heavens, leaving behind all puny mortals as it rises higher than any other structure. Is that about right?

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: September 23, 2010, 11:22:06 pm »

Well it's only seven storeys.
And it's two interconnected towers.

In any case. Try alchemising or merging the overgrown squirrel with the flower, to see if that will make them symbiote-ise better.

Try telling the swarm 'Bird, or Sparrow, Rabbit and Squirrel'.

Also alchemise your 5 swarm with Claw.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: September 24, 2010, 05:14:01 am »

This is a masterfully crafted Microcline Tower. It is banded with circles of Crysteel and menaces with spikes of Microcline.
On it is an engraving of Subject Alpha the Giant Squirrel and Sauron The Squirrelmancer, Wizard of Ice and Alchemy, creator of Crysteel, Maker of Adamantine, Prophet of Armok, Champion of Dwarves, Stander on Engravings of Cheese, Holder of About 5 Cubic Miles, Former Pirate, And Squirrel-Jiggerer. Subject Alpha is being overgrown with creeper virus (From Advanced Wars: Days of Ruin). Sauron The Squirrelmancer, Wizard of Ice and Alchemy, creator of Crysteel, Maker of Adamantine, Prophet of Armok, Champion of Dwarves, Stander on Engravings of Cheese, Holder of About 5 Cubic Miles, Former Pirate, And Squirrel-Jiggerer is laughing maniacally.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: September 24, 2010, 07:07:03 am »

This is a masterfully crafted Microcline Tower. It is banded with circles of Crysteel and menaces with spikes of Microcline.
On it is an engraving of Subject Alpha the Giant Squirrel and Sauron The Squirrelmancer, Wizard of Ice and Alchemy, creator of Crysteel, Maker of Adamantine, Prophet of Armok, Champion of Dwarves, Stander on Engravings of Cheese, Holder of About 5 Cubic Miles, Former Pirate, And Squirrel-Jiggerer. Subject Alpha is being overgrown with creeper virus (From Advance Wars: Days of Ruin). Sauron The Squirrelmancer, Wizard of Ice and Alchemy, creator of Crysteel, Maker of Adamantine, Prophet of Armok, Champion of Dwarves, Stander on Engravings of Cheese, Holder of About 5 Cubic Miles, Former Pirate, And Squirrel-Jiggerer is laughing maniacally.
I had something like that already, but I was going to describe the insides too, that why I called my description boring. (I just finished that game, how did i forget about that already?)

You tell the swarm 'Bird', and it reforms, and attempts to fly. It either is too heavy or it needs more swarm to make better working wings. you add 20 swarm to it, Cryswarm-45. it can just barely glide.

Subject Beta isn't totally ready yet.

Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: September 24, 2010, 07:57:18 am »

Attempt to eventually get to Cryswarm 100.

Try commands like 'Attack, Come, Hide, Seek', to see what it can do, in spider or bird form.

Alchemise squirrel fur with flowers, to see if they'll take better to the squirrels without killing them.

Also... Form a gigantic dish to sit in one of your rooms, and plant many hundreds of flowers there.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: September 24, 2010, 08:15:47 am »

Try to combine the swarm with a squirrels brain.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 285