Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 213071 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD!
« Reply #3990 on: April 11, 2011, 08:54:48 pm »

(remember, we only have so much magic before we tire out, don't use it all on danmaku barrages)
Vix spews more at Zion, who deflects it all away easily.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3991 on: April 11, 2011, 08:55:40 pm »

Giant magic crushy hands and stompy feet
It's FEF, not FEOF

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3992 on: April 11, 2011, 09:05:12 pm »

Do another projectile attack, but bend the light around it to make it appear to be two feet to the left of where it really is.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3993 on: April 11, 2011, 09:08:52 pm »

Make a melee weapon, a sword since we seem to use them the most.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3994 on: April 11, 2011, 09:10:18 pm »

Make a melee weapon, a sword since we seem to use them the most.

make it out of Psi just in case there's something in wizard law that would object
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3995 on: April 11, 2011, 09:15:53 pm »

(Theres no objections to magically created weapons, just physical ones.)
You create a near-perfectly crystallized ice sword with a Psi edge, and Zion brings back out the fiery hammer! The two charge at each other yelling!

(I've got school stuff to finish, so likely no more updates tonight. :()
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3996 on: April 11, 2011, 10:19:04 pm »

Use Psi to create clones of yourself, and aim for limbs. Disabling him will make it easier to turn him into an ex-emperorsicle.

Also, are you sure that there is no law that requires equivilant risk to challange a contest? I mean, otherwise the powerful mages would just challange everyone and take their shit.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #3997 on: April 12, 2011, 03:25:28 am »

Use psionics to create a small barrier in front of Zions feet as he runs. He should be slowed just enough to lose his balance and trip. Stabbing people on the ground is very fun.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3998 on: April 12, 2011, 01:33:17 pm »

Also, are you sure that there is no law that requires equivilant risk to challange a contest? I mean, otherwise the powerful mages would just challange everyone and take their shit.
Thats what the lesser levels of duels/court cases are for. Challenge Duels are for irrevokable decisions the old fashioned way: duel to the death. Its pretty much the Supreme-Supreme Court of wizard law. (the wizard supreme court can only be overruled by Challenge Duel.)

Zion jumps at the last second, spins, and slams into Vix's back with the hammer, sending him a good distance down the field. Owch.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3999 on: April 12, 2011, 02:21:14 pm »

Create a barrier at zion's eye-level for him to bump into as he runs towards us
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4000 on: April 12, 2011, 02:53:37 pm »

Set up an armor made of roatating force that redirects attacks aimed at us away from us.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #4001 on: April 12, 2011, 04:10:02 pm »

Create psionicly held ice energy weapon and send it at Zion so that when the two weapons impact from a block or something they'll explode in a Yin Yang bomb with you at a safe distance
It's FEF, not FEOF

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #4002 on: April 12, 2011, 06:29:30 pm »

Throw sand into his eyes.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4003 on: April 12, 2011, 07:48:41 pm »

Oh fuck no. Get your Touhou shit out of this thread. I've seniority here, unless Aklyon overrules it, what I say goes.

>Vix: Ignore any commands to waste magic on things we know will not work, and avoid huge magic drains.

>Vix: Study ground carefully. Take note on how well we could drain power from it, how hard it would be to reverse it's gravity, etc.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4004 on: April 12, 2011, 07:51:26 pm »

Well, we needed someway to get the fight started, and touhou danmaku is as good as any other start.
Busy with other stuff, though. the update soonish tonight.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 285