Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 213084 times)

Nami

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Wha?
« Reply #3780 on: January 24, 2011, 11:24:09 pm »

That sounds AWESOME, also, this:

... no friction? good that we didn't complete the portal then. a single object would speed up to 99.99% the speed of light over a week, and a single collision at that speed would wipe out half of the planet ....
also: who is Jim?

MAKE THE PORTAL!  WE CAN METAMANCY IT BACK DAMN YOU D<
I'm sorry I keep posting quotes but... it's so, so ridiculous at this point. 
I will read faster D<

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD!
« Reply #3781 on: January 24, 2011, 11:27:30 pm »

Did we never finish that? I thought we did...
Keep quoting if you want, I don't mind. You might notice more possibly-unfinished things for Vix to do.
Eidt: The crzy back is. tpyo. he hs nthaoer bule ption.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 11:31:58 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Nami

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3782 on: January 24, 2011, 11:32:12 pm »

Well there's a bunch of stuff where people were arguing about terminal velocity, even though it's a frictionless environment, or rather one person mentioned it, and everyone said 'tis a frictionless environment.
However,
When we do the portal, also put up an InfinistrongTM Ice Shield along the sides of the moat. That way, neither a destructive collision nor an escaping fallen person are possible. Also, sacrifice the broken, bloody corpse of Physics on an altar made from the Fourth Wall's rubble.
Metamance a mana potion into existence.

I pretend that's what happened, since it doesn't seem to get resolved.

EDIT:
The Crazy is Back, He has another blue potion? o0;
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 11:36:24 pm by Nami »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3783 on: January 24, 2011, 11:34:06 pm »

Well, that works i guess.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 11:37:51 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Nami

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3784 on: January 24, 2011, 11:36:03 pm »

By the way, I got a little confused about how Cryswarm works, replicating wise.  It seemed like, after you have a group of them, they can replicate themselves indefinitely, given access to organic material and the order to process said material, but no one ever seems to use that.  So it there some step I'm missing?

(I like it for it's TM >>; )

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3785 on: January 24, 2011, 11:38:52 pm »

I don't know why it wasn't more used. You haven't missed anything there.
And Yes, Crazy Guy is Back (original, not SCIENCE Man). but I'm going to have to leave it there for now, Need to finish make-up vs want to re-read the rest of the thread vs continue thread vs Golden Sun vs Trapped vs comic idea vs new story part idea = ARGH. too many things I want to do at once.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Nami

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: January 24, 2011, 11:41:22 pm »

Ah, good.  I was worried there.  The entire time I was like DROP IT IN SOME GRASS, DROP IT IN SOME GRASS.  Instead of bothering with squirrel-sheep-flower hybrids.  Even though they are awesome XD

Well, since I am reading through everything, I could post a summary, if you wanted, while it's fresh.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3787 on: January 24, 2011, 11:43:13 pm »

That would be nice. and it could make the B12LF wiki page more summary-like and less copied-first-post-like.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Nami

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3788 on: January 24, 2011, 11:44:53 pm »

B12LF?  I understand the B12, but, erm, LF?

And I'll get right to it 8D

err... after I finish reading.
Which won't be tonight, cause my net dies in 15 mins T.T
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 11:46:46 pm by Nami »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3789 on: January 24, 2011, 11:46:09 pm »

theres a really not very impressive Bay12 Lower Forums Wiki(a) and I didn't want to type that all out. Its mostly forum game descriptions, unfortunately.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Nami

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3790 on: January 24, 2011, 11:49:14 pm »

Ah, gotcha.

Yea, a summary would probably help with that.
I mean, there are ~3800 posts in this thread, and even if you said only half were relevant/on topic you'd still have 1900 posts TT;
Not that only 50% ARE on topic, I just thought it was kinda ridiculous XD

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3791 on: January 24, 2011, 11:50:53 pm »

I had a important things list in the OP, but I lost motivation and it never got finished, and was edited out.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Nami

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3792 on: January 24, 2011, 11:52:42 pm »

I can understand, I mean there's so much going on in the thread, very fast paced, and everyone has a different idea, a conflicting view, etc.

And yet, it's still awesome.

So it doesn't matter :3
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 11:56:40 pm by Nami »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3793 on: January 24, 2011, 11:57:12 pm »

Off the top of my head, important stuff (since I reminded myself of that thing) (likely not complete or in order): Flaming Tower incident, Death #1, Reyk Figaro Conquer/Axebolted/Demon updates, TLAPD, The side thing with the hacking Zion's Cryswarm, Blacksmith Duel/Name Reveal, Physics Death/Reboot, Sarda, Anti-Mana, Metaphysicalness, WIZARD"S PICROSS, Nation of Meh, Time Death/Reboot, Death #2, Xanatos Gambit.

Edit: Huh, the quotes copy the post titles too? just noticed.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 12:04:21 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3794 on: January 25, 2011, 06:13:35 pm »

The Crazy guy walks up towards the tower spouting gibberish, and bumps into Pongbot. he then looks around, sees you, and starts yelling your entire ridiculously long title, before falling over halfway through because he forgot to take another breath. It reminds you of why it was shortened to just "The Multimancer" in the first place. He gets up, finishes, and then stands there.
After a while, you decide he's either asleep, or is trying to beat Pongbot at a staring contest.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 285