Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 213702 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Duel!
« Reply #2415 on: October 25, 2010, 09:51:30 pm »

Why are we even arguing about this? Metamance a Bag of Holding into existence, put him in it, make an ice-9 in it. End of story.
That has NO style.

Form a mental link between him and the cryswarm. Then tell the swarm to start talking. While he's off-balance(he'll at LEAST have to spend some effort to break the link.) morph the swarm into as small a form as possible and teleport it inside his mouth. Then, make it bigger.

...bah. Too slow. *sigh* We should have won that. But he had strategy, while we had... a thousand ideas, none of which worked well together.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Duel Lost?
« Reply #2416 on: October 25, 2010, 09:51:45 pm »

Wake up, and check everyone we know for enchanted gear, that may or may not be similar to our hat.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: October 25, 2010, 09:55:48 pm »

That was rigged, wasn't it.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: October 25, 2010, 09:57:34 pm »

You wake up...Somewhere.
You don't recognize a thing, and your Cryswarm is lying in a heap next to you. you grab it, and it comes back to life, but just floats there, in a big 1000-crystal cloud. You're naked.
Well, at least the room is somewhat warm.

Theres paintings of flowers on the walls.

That was rigged, wasn't it.
No, it wasn't. You guys just didn't finish fast enough. should have tried to hit him instead of continuing to throw blades.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: October 25, 2010, 10:00:27 pm »

It was an endless storm of metaphysical blades. How were we supposed to know he could endlessly block with his sword, even while throwing it?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: October 25, 2010, 10:02:06 pm »

He didn't block, though.
He just subtly looped us while there was an illusion in front of us moving randomly.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: October 25, 2010, 10:06:29 pm »

I fail to see how not doing most of the ideas, and then making the ones that should have worked failures not rigging it.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: October 25, 2010, 10:08:58 pm »

We just kept doing semi-random ideas, while he constantly distracted us with talking and sword attacks. I tried nudging you guys to sword fight him, and it ended up just a slight extra in Lilli's post.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 10:10:52 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: October 25, 2010, 10:10:27 pm »

We just kept doing semi-random ideas, while he constantly distracted us with talking and sword attacks. I tried nudging you guys to sword fight him.
And I said to. Many times.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: October 25, 2010, 10:12:35 pm »

Next time we have a duel like that we should slow things down a bit... Nothing good comes of a ton of unrelated ideas being thrown out as a battle plan.

Turn the swarm into some clothes.

We just kept doing semi-random ideas, while he constantly distracted us with talking and sword attacks. I tried nudging you guys to sword fight him.
And I said to. Many times.
Ice-9, metamance out his vocal chords, summon swarms of blades... Shouldn't have thrown in other ideas if you wanted a sword fight.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: October 25, 2010, 10:13:54 pm »

I'm pretty sure I mentioned clashing with him in one of my endless sword suggestions. breadbocks suggested nothing but sword fighting for several posts.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: October 25, 2010, 10:15:58 pm »

moving on...

You blink and see a much more respectable room, and use a piece of the Cryswarm to tear a hole open to it.
You land in a room fully clothed and armored, with no hole in the cieling, but there is two people in the room. Violentrix and Zion. they seem surprised, like they expected you to not be back yet or something.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Moving on...
« Reply #2427 on: October 25, 2010, 10:17:11 pm »

Play dead.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: October 25, 2010, 10:18:33 pm »

They both poke you. Violentrix seems to be much more relaxed and unarmored.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: October 25, 2010, 10:19:11 pm »

Jump like a panther into combat mode.
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 285