Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 213247 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Awesomeness.
« Reply #1530 on: October 03, 2010, 11:15:15 pm »

We've never told the townspeople our name, so we should make a false one, for once we do start controlling these puppe-people.
We will be Exdeath. Our catch phrase shall be "TASTY ARROW!". We kill things by putting them into a black sphere, and taking out any breathable air, and replace it with something that carries sound better. And when ever we kill something, we eliminate any sound, and say "Embrace the stillness of Eternity.". Then we listen to their screams.

Yeah, I just found the wonder that is Dissida.
Dissidia is nice, but I'd expected more of the level up moves to be damage-dealing, not number-increasing with you having the same 4(?) actual attacks all the time :-\
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: October 03, 2010, 11:16:17 pm »

Let's call the town Reykjavik, after the capitol of Iceland.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: October 03, 2010, 11:19:41 pm »

I would, but I can't spell that very well.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: October 03, 2010, 11:20:53 pm »

Let's just name the village Village.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: October 03, 2010, 11:23:40 pm »

its already called that. the village is, of course, a village (even though its actually a town, have i been calling it the wrong thing?)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: October 03, 2010, 11:26:10 pm »

Fine, fine. I'll actually think of a name.

Uh... How about Rint?
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: October 03, 2010, 11:31:14 pm »

Karnak.

Yeah, I'm a fan of FFV as a whole, too.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: October 04, 2010, 03:32:00 am »

R'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'lyehR'
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: October 04, 2010, 08:49:35 am »

It is a humble village for now... but with us in charge it shall become a bastion of technology and magic! Call it Figaro.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: October 04, 2010, 12:50:58 pm »

It is a humble village for now... but with us in charge it shall become a bastion of technology and magic! Call it Figaro.
yes, oh god yes
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: October 04, 2010, 01:28:41 pm »

the town of Reyk Figaro.
combines the first one (which sounded cool), and the only one to get two votes (Figaro)

actions?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: October 04, 2010, 02:29:24 pm »

Send in the demon. This time, send the ninja cats to attack the Mason's Guild, but don't let them totally destroy it.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: October 04, 2010, 02:38:10 pm »

Try to upload a squirel mind to a computer!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: October 04, 2010, 02:42:18 pm »

Try to upload a squirel mind to a computer!
No. We do NOT need a computer with the attention span of one of those things. Copying one of the ninja cats onto it on the other hand...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: October 04, 2010, 02:43:15 pm »

Why do you guys want an animal computer?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 285