Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 211983 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Muahahaha!
« Reply #1410 on: September 30, 2010, 10:08:32 pm »

[...Sunset! also, the Psiguise isn't just an illusion if you have Metamancy, you can make it feel and act solid if need be. Also, much Cryswarm customiztion you guys haven't messed with yet introduced here.] (Bread, I've got it all covered. We aren't going to be revealed unless someone figures it out themselves, and we could always just solidify the illusory-sword for a few moments and stab them)

You wait until full dark. having metamanced some temporary glowing stuff, you rub it on the cats, and now thaey're somehow glowing black yet giving off light. You roll some up into a orb, and set it in the Psiguise's small niche in the projected part of helmet, which makes you look even more evil, while also making it light enough for you to see a bit. On second thought, you project and solidify some extra spots and put orbs of it in there to make it look like you're partly made out of the weird black-glowing yet light giving substance.
You then manipulate the Cryswarm until it is in the form of a quadruple helixical sword (think the Fierce Deity's sword from Zelda majoras mask, but with 4 twisting parts instead of two) with a bit of decoration on the hilt. You tell it to remember this form as Quad-Sword. Then you look at a mirror, an-OMGWTFDEMON! good grief, you scared yourself with your own disguise! You also alter the helmet a bit so that it fully protects your head.

Earlier, you had told Leader Bridgeforged about your plan, and the only reason you weren't attacked by the dwarven military was because you had told him it was a disguise, so you have no doubt the town will go with anything this thing says or does.

You stride towards the dark town, the only lights coming from the tavern, and they were fading quickly. It was just before midnight, as dark as it would get. the ninja cats were following you, and the Cryswarm had been tuned to reflect a near-black color instead of its normal crystal.
"Halt, Who Go-HOLY FUCKING CRAP! DEMON! JIM! WAKE THE HELL UP THERES A DEMON AT THE GATES AN-Urk!" You hit him with a icicle midsentence so he doesn't alert everyone..yet. You shatter the gate with the quadruple helix cryswarm sword, and the ninja cats try to dash off but you restrain them. no killing, not here. here, the cats are just for show. As you walk past the dark mason's guildhalll, your missing cat appears with a bloodstained piece of masonry clutched in its teeth. it gives you the signal it had done what you had tasked it to do. Well, thats a surprise, you'd expected the thing to get up and eat, then lick its wounds and rest, not stubbornly return to finish it's job. You desolidify the gauntlet for a second and pet it; job well done, you stubborn little thing. Resolidified, you return to the gate. Time for some alarming. You walk up, and scare Jim awake with the thud of icicle striking wood with quite a lot of force. he screams pretty much the same thing as his partner, except this time actually making to the bell and ringing it crazy fast. there is the sound of panicking guards, torches flaring to life all around the walls, and you hear several dozen crossbows arming. Jim speaks, being the first to recover from panic.
"DEMON! Go back to the goddamned hellhole you came from, or be shot to death by crossbow. You can no doubt see our weaponry in the dark, so you know I'm not lying. now go the hell away, you abomination!"

"Make me." you say in a deep, gravelly voice, having utter trust in the masterwork adamantium covered with solidified Psionic energy from the disguise. They, of course, fire, and their wimpy iron bolts make no dent in your armor at all. they don't even scratch it, since the disguise is on top.
"Fire again! Again! Come on! you guys can fire harder than that!"
"Jim! We're out of bolts! What d'we do!!!!" a panicking gaurd says.
"Maybe if we ignore it it'll leave..." he says, obviously having lost all his bravery with the lack of ammo.
You storm back to the mayors, and obliterate the door, seeing the mayor curled up under his table.
"gg-g-g-go away, thing! please? pretty please? with a cherry on top? or maybe a dead animal instead? you pick him up and shake him a bit until he finally stands up, then you tell him that you'll be back, and might destroy something next time. He immediately agrees, then attempts to push you towards the door. since you can't really make your somewhat light self heavier without either breaking the laws of physics or stuffing your self for a long while, he does manage to do it a bit. But as soon as you're out he slams the bookshelf over and covers the door. You then leave, but not before shooting another icicle near enough to Jim that he jumps.

+2 ranks Psionics, +1 Metamancy, +1 Mechamancy, +1 to Ninja Cat stubbornness (not actually a stat)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Duality
« Reply #1411 on: September 30, 2010, 10:18:55 pm »

Aklyon, that was Awesome.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: September 30, 2010, 10:30:54 pm »

Aklyon, that was Awesome WIZARDLY!!!.
fix'd.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: September 30, 2010, 10:33:47 pm »

Aklyon, that was Awesome WIZARDLY!!!.
fix'd.
Thank you good sir, I cannot believe I missed that.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Awesomeness.
« Reply #1414 on: September 30, 2010, 10:39:35 pm »

Metamance a mist, or something as you stroll out the opposite end of town from your tower. Take a long way around until you reach the tower. Make a Crysteel trophy for Ninja Cat Alpha's successful assassination.

All true evil strolls when it wants to leave an area.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 10:51:51 pm by Lillipad »
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: September 30, 2010, 10:59:57 pm »

Tre greatest of evil does not merely stroll, it swaggers.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: September 30, 2010, 11:04:43 pm »

The greatest of evil does not merely stroll, it swaggers.

Indeed.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 11:09:53 pm by Lillipad »

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: September 30, 2010, 11:10:02 pm »

Tre greatest of evil does not merely stroll, it swaggers.
No. It take the scenic route.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: September 30, 2010, 11:48:17 pm »

No, true evil leave the area only when there no longer is a scenic route. And it leaves slowly walking after a terrified horde, never stopping, never resting, just slowly but surely getting closer...
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: October 01, 2010, 01:19:45 pm »

Woah! That update was BADASS. And so was the cat.

> Experiment with infusing skin, bone and claws of a squirrel with admantine. If it works, use the successful technique one of the cats.

> make a cryswarm with much smaller individual units, give such swarms to the cats.

> make some awesome, ranged cryomancy weapons for the cats.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: October 01, 2010, 01:27:22 pm »

> make some awesome, ranged cryomancy weapons for the cats.
ICICLE VISION. IT'S LIKE HEAT VISION... ONLY COLDER!!!
Ok, calmed down now.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: October 01, 2010, 01:43:01 pm »

That's actually exactly the kind of thing I were thinking of, except getting cats to wear contact lenses might be hard.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: October 01, 2010, 02:24:41 pm »

If we can learn how to get a magic orb fused into living flesh we could give the Ninja Cats a mana source and just teach them how to do low level cryomancy.

My suggestion is that once we finally finish the day and wake up after the Cryswarm dream we go buy as many stabilizers, reactives, mutagens, and any other alchemy thing we can to produce an orb with very diluted power. Maybe enough mana in it to do a level 3 spell a few times a day. If the Ninja Cats turn on us we can always feed them to the Cryswarm, right? It's not like we'd teach them anything above level 2, so it would potentially solve a few of our problems.

Also make Ninja Cat Alpha a trophy for being the first successful ninja.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: October 01, 2010, 02:38:34 pm »

My memory is failing me at the moment, but do we not know the Ranged Attack enchantment?
If we do, we should enchant the cat's claws.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: October 01, 2010, 02:43:08 pm »

My memory is failing me at the moment, but do we not know the Ranged Attack enchantment?
If we do, we should enchant the cat's claws.

I'm not sure if we remember it. The enchantment was a byproduct of our uneducated creation of Crysteel. The TC is who decides if we can remake it, or not.
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 285