Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 212485 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Duality
« Reply #1125 on: September 27, 2010, 11:54:53 am »

Make a mana orb and fill it with cyromancy, test it by inserting it into a robot.

Lillypad, you have Three major problems here.

One, you want to grind too much. The fun is in making new things, and have us level up accordingly.
Two, you want to do too much nomal-people stuff. Why the hell would we move tables for a boring auctioneer?
Three, you take too much from the GM. Don't tell him how to roll something, stop advertising random.org. Just give a command, and let Aklyon's amazing imagination sort out the rest.

Anyway, as much fun as we're having with the Cryswarm, it's my personal quest to make Pirate-claw into the best magically-animated robotic familiar a wizard could have.
To that effect, give it legs, update it's circuitry, and give it an awesome butler suit.
Also, if possible, make it's knife-fingers retractible, and up the cold spell on them.

Then lay down a nice Aura of Cold-ness on the inside of your tower.
Cyromancer first, remember?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: September 27, 2010, 12:22:05 pm »

Make a mana orb and fill it with cyromancy, test it by inserting it into a robot.

Lillypad, you have Three major problems here.

One, you want to grind too much. The fun is in making new things, and have us level up accordingly.
Two, you want to do too much nomal-people stuff. Why the hell would we move tables for a boring auctioneer?
Three, you take too much from the GM. Don't tell him how to roll something, stop advertising random.org. Just give a command, and let Aklyon's amazing imagination sort out the rest.

Anyway, as much fun as we're having with the Cryswarm, it's my personal quest to make Pirate-claw into the best magically-animated robotic familiar a wizard could have.
To that effect, give it legs, update it's circuitry, and give it an awesome butler suit.
Also, if possible, make it's knife-fingers retractible, and up the cold spell on them.

Then lay down a nice Aura of Cold-ness on the inside of your tower.
Cyromancer first, remember?
This sounds good.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: September 27, 2010, 01:10:38 pm »

I love you a little more, every time you post.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: September 27, 2010, 01:42:39 pm »

Really?  ???
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: September 27, 2010, 02:34:21 pm »

Well, I kinda expected more stuff after seeing the huge amount in DROID!, but I'm not complaining.
Just give a command, and let Aklyon's amazing imagination sort out the rest.
:D Thanks!

Hachnslay: I'm working on sorting the inventory out so that its not as giant and space consuming as before in case theres a mega post that needs the space.
Quick, vague inventory: Crysteel, Adamantium, no normal metal, cryoagents, some pyroagents, very few mutagens, low-medium reactives, crystals from tree, no stabilizers, stabilizers needed to make more power orbs. lots of blue flowers ready to harvest. Around Rank 11 for everything except Psionics. that is slightly lower.

Things using stable magipower orbs: Claw the Pirate-Bot, Our Computer, Multiple orbs in use to power/backup power Cryswarm Hive Mind Thought Processing Server Room. (which I'll write/post the update for as soon as it won't be a double post)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: September 27, 2010, 03:12:04 pm »

I am abandoning any ounce of a forum personality I once had.

Lillipad

Stop misspelling my name.

I desire grinding because we want to do fun stuff. To do fun stuff we need grinding. The mason's guild and its outrageous prices are an insult to Vix the Sauron of Many Titles. Destroy the main building the mason's guild uses with metamanced fire.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: September 27, 2010, 03:16:12 pm »

But then We'd either have to expose the dwarves, or fix their stuff ourself.
Neither are good options.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: September 27, 2010, 03:21:34 pm »

A better option: COMMENCE OPERATION MIND CONTROL!!! Get them one by one until the whole guild serves us. They won't know what hit them.

First though we need to know if our new computer works.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: September 27, 2010, 03:32:35 pm »

Mind control I'll agree with, for now. We eventually want to replace every villager with our squirrel minions though.
We should also begin spying on the elf village for our grand master plan of destroying it with the help of the dwarf kingdom. Why? I don't know, nor do I care.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: September 27, 2010, 03:36:00 pm »

Mind control I'll agree with, for now. We eventually want to replace every villager with our squirrel minions though.
We should also begin spying on the elf village for our grand master plan of destroying it with the help of the dwarf kingdom. Why? I don't know, nor do I care.
Veto.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: September 27, 2010, 03:37:27 pm »

Veto.

Squirrel minions, elf village, or mind controlling the mason's guild?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: September 27, 2010, 03:37:55 pm »

That would work. Need better Psionics, though, otherwise they'll remember something happening to them.
BIG CRYSWARM POST GO! (Also, NOM!)

You turn on all 11 computers, check the wiring, then sit back for a second and listen for any exploding wires, or overused Stable Magipower orbs.
(9)
You hear one of the main ones blow. crap, you'll have less backups than mains now, but that's what they're for, so you replace it, re-check everything, then connect the huge High-Capacity Data Cable to the Cryswarm, and command 'Think' The entire room is filled with a very loud humming sound as all the CPUs suddenly have lots of work to do, and the screen of the huge main computer is flooded with text.

(20!!)

The entire thing works for 5 minutes, then you decide to stop it so nothing explodes. You detach the Cryswarm, and it reforms back into Axe form, since that was the last shape given. You here the hum quiet down pretty abruptly, but eventually all is quiet again. You look at the main screen, and are immensely pleased! It worked! you have the entire stream of Cryswarm thoughts for 5 minutes, and not an error on screen, nor a single interruption or break down in the computers or the program! it'll take forever to look through (and he got and extra level of techno from the perfect twenty as well, which brings us to rank 13!)

WOO!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: September 27, 2010, 03:43:47 pm »

Begin gathering materials to make more stable power orbs. Begin construction of the scouter robot.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: September 27, 2010, 03:46:05 pm »

read the last few lines of it's thoughts.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: September 27, 2010, 03:54:51 pm »

NATURAL 20! WOOT!

Ahem. Examine the thought log.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 285