Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 43

Author Topic: Wizard Duel 4 - Duel 7 - Game over! All Hail Criptfeind!  (Read 51031 times)

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Duel 4 - Duel 6 - Vote Phase
« Reply #585 on: October 14, 2010, 10:39:40 pm »

No one and shorten.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Duel 4 - Duel 6 - Vote Phase
« Reply #586 on: October 15, 2010, 05:18:39 pm »

The three remaining wizards draw lots to see who will go into the ring. Toaster and Jokerman-EXE win!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you the Duelists for our semi-final match! Toaster and Jokerman-EXE!!!!!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Duel 4 - Duel 6 - Set-up Phase
« Reply #587 on: October 15, 2010, 05:39:55 pm »

I will no assist.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: October 15, 2010, 07:35:12 pm »

A winner is me?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: October 15, 2010, 09:27:54 pm »

Or, just bear with me here...

You could give up. >.>
BLARG IM DED

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: October 15, 2010, 10:34:02 pm »

Or, just bear with me here...

You could give up. >.>

I could!

But I won't.  I shall face you in glorious combat!  To the victor goes the spoils!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: October 16, 2010, 05:15:04 am »

Aww, man. If I lose I'm going to be so pissed.
BLARG IM DED

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: October 16, 2010, 03:51:47 pm »

It's been a busy couple of days for me. I'll have the duel up hopefully tomorrow.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: October 17, 2010, 03:11:54 pm »

It's cool bro. We understand.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: October 18, 2010, 06:43:29 pm »

Excitement builds as the semi-final match is about to begin.

Jokerman-EXE enters from the north. He is dressed in the latest fashions of his home city, with a black suit accented by goldenrod tie and cape. Although he holds no wand or staff his black gloves glow with goldenrod energy. As he reaches his starting circle he draws runes in the air and his hands are encased in flame.

Toaster floats out of the Southern gate on a cushion of glowing red mist. When he reaches his starting circle the mist flows around him and forms into a great Garnet serpent.

At the Marshal’s signal Jokerman rushes forward. Golden flames arc out, but scatter in brilliant sparks against Toaster’s shields. With a motion of his staff Toaster sends the serpent lunging forward. The goldenrod mage strikes out with a fist and the mist explodes around him.

Jokerman closes the distance and slams a fist into Toaster’s defensive wards. The garnet runes flicker and spark, only to shatter. Gouts of golden fire slam into the wizard and he is sent reeling backwards.

Staff swinging in great arcs the garnet wizard surrounds himself with a cyclone of red power. The golden flames wink out, and Jokerman finds himself caught up in the swirling mass of red-tinted air. The golden mage is then hurled to the side to slam against the arena walls with a sickening crunch.

Staggering to his feet, one arm hanging loosely at his side, Jokerman rakes at the air with his good hand. The smoldering sparks on Toaster’s robes ignite, golden flames and garnet runes sparking and smoking about him.

Ignoring the fires Toaster focuses on his staff. A swirling ribbon of runes flares around it, spinning faster and faster until all that you can see is a blur of red light. With a yell he stabs the staff at Jokerman and a great roaring gale of red wind slams Jokerman back into the arena wall. Stone cracks and groans under the unrelenting pressure, and it is only the signal of the Marshal that stops the duel.

Toaster brushes the soot off his robes and pats out the one lingering fire before walking slowly out of the arena.

The Healers rush out to tend to the broken form of Jokerman. Oddly, you see some of the arena security there as well.

Looking up at the Floating Announcement Board you see the following:
   Jokerman-EXE, Cabal Healer of Earth has lost a duel and is removed from the Tournament!

As there are only two options, the vote phase is skipped.

Toaster and Criptfiend, send me your Element choices for the Final Duel!
Come play Mafia with us!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Duel 4 - Duel 7 - Set-up Phase
« Reply #595 on: October 18, 2010, 09:47:33 pm »

Good match, Joker.  Cript, we shall see who is the victor!

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: October 18, 2010, 10:54:12 pm »

Good match, Joker.  Cript, we shall see who is the victor!

I hate you so hard.
BLARG IM DED

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: October 18, 2010, 11:14:43 pm »

<3

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: October 18, 2010, 11:52:10 pm »

I hate you so hard.
That's what you get for facing him in honorable combat rather than arranging an accident against the Tower.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: October 19, 2010, 09:14:50 am »

I hate you so hard.
That's what you get for facing him in honorable combat rather than arranging an accident against the Tower.
I don't know what I was thinking, trying to play it straight. This is Mafia, I should have set up a Xanatos Gambit to ensure my own victory over my allies.
BLARG IM DED
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 43