Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 43

Author Topic: Wizard Duel 4 - Duel 7 - Game over! All Hail Criptfeind!  (Read 50926 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Duel 4 - Duel 5 - Vote Phase
« Reply #570 on: October 10, 2010, 01:14:36 pm »

Hmm.

Toaster probably deserves to die most out of the three of you.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: October 10, 2010, 01:15:58 pm »

Yeah right.

We totally outnumber you, what are you going to do?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: October 11, 2010, 11:47:22 am »

The Glowing Tally Board
Leafsnail: Criptfeind, Jokerman-EXE, Toaster
Toaster: Leafsnail

Vote phase ends in ~30 minutes
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: October 11, 2010, 12:05:52 pm »

Well, I'd rather wait my turn, so... I dunno, Criptfeind?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: October 11, 2010, 12:25:17 pm »

Criptfiend and Toaster draw lots to see who shall have the honor of facing Leafsnail in the arena. Toaster wins.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you our next two duelists: Leafsnail and Toaster!

Set-up phase has started. It will go until ~5pm Pacific Wednesday or until all actions have been decided.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: October 11, 2010, 12:30:43 pm »

Fucking trying to screw me over. I thought we had a accord, non of that until all the tower are dead.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Duel 4 - Duel 5 - Set-up Phase
« Reply #576 on: October 11, 2010, 01:12:31 pm »

You'd have been fine- I still don't agree with your logic, but that's irrelevant now.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: October 11, 2010, 01:17:42 pm »

What ever, you are right, it is irrelevant.

Water healing on Toaster.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: October 11, 2010, 01:41:58 pm »

Assist Toaster with Water Healing.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: October 13, 2010, 10:38:26 am »

Poke poke Leaf!  Send in your attack, you dirty rotten scum!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: October 13, 2010, 06:38:34 pm »

Criptfeind inscribes Blue runes of Water in the air above Toaster to give him additional Healing
Jokerman-EXE inscribes Goldenrod runes of Water in the air above Toaster to give him additional Healing

Set-up phase is now closed. I'll have the write-up done sometime tonight or tomorrow morning.
Come play Mafia with us!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: October 14, 2010, 05:31:53 pm »

To a deafening cheer Leafsnail arrives from the North once again. His golden sword held high in one hand as his cape flutters behind him. As he reaches his starting circle he stabs the tip of the sword into the ground. A giant Blue rune of  glowing fire erupts from the ground around him, with the wizard standing at the center and bathed in shimmering blue light.

Toaster strides in confidently from the South. His garnet robes a sharp contrast to the blue of his opponent. The click of his staff and the slap of his sandals echo about the arena, strangely amplified. When he reaches his starting circle he sweeps off his tall gray hat and bows to the crowd. As he turns, glowing Garnet runes spill from the hat and dance in the air around him.

At the signal from the Marshal the two mages explode into action.

The runes floating around Toaster spin forward, becoming a flurry of red-tinted cyclones rushing at Leafsnail. The blue mage’s rune explodes around him, the wave of fire dispersing the cyclones but falling short of his opponent.

Quickly following up, he slides a hand down his blade and casts a glowing blue blade of fire at the garnet mage. Toaster dodges to the side, but only barely in time. Blue fires smolder along his arm for a few moments before his defensive magics extinguish them. With a grimace of pain he sends a wave of air flowing out at Leafsnail. The blue mage raises a wall of fire, however, and the dark wind does little but fan the flames.

As his opponent wards himself with his shield Toaster continues his attack. Stretching his staff upwards the garnet mage spins it around in a complex pattern. A great wyrm of swirling red mist appears and circles around the arena. Leafsnail looks on in horror as its gaping maw descends upon him.

As his opponent is swallowed whole by the apparition the garnet mage slams his staff on the ground. The wyrm vanishes in a roar of wind. Leafsnail is sent hurling into the air to land heavily on the arena floor. He struggles to rise, but soon collapses back in pain.

After a few moments the Marshal calls the match over, and the Healers rush out to tend to the fallen wizard.

Toaster, meanwhile, walks out of the arena to the cheers of the crowd.

Looking up at the Floating Announcement Board you see the following:
   Leafsnail, Battle Mage of Earth has lost a duel and is removed from the Tournament!

Vote phase has started for Duel 6. It will end ~5pm Pacific Monday or whenever all of the votes are in.
Come play Mafia with us!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Duel 4 - Duel 6 - Vote Phase
« Reply #582 on: October 14, 2010, 05:37:48 pm »

High five toaster.

No one.

Shorten.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: October 14, 2010, 05:38:15 pm »

Or rather let random chance decide. <_<

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: October 14, 2010, 09:23:03 pm »

I'll second that no one and shorten.  Might as well now, since game's close to over.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 43