Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 43

Author Topic: Wizard Duel 4 - Duel 7 - Game over! All Hail Criptfeind!  (Read 51051 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Duel 4 - Duel 4 Vote Phase
« Reply #465 on: September 30, 2010, 06:18:03 pm »

The Glowing Tally Board
JanusTwoface: Leafsnail, Solifuge
Leafsnail: JanusTwoface, Jokerman-EXE, Leafsnail, Toaster
Solifuge: Criptfeind, JanusTwoface

Day ends in ~1 hour

Why is Janus not in the ring? Pity, but I can't put a second vote on him. Toaster, where did all those suspicions of him from yesterday go? Criptfeind, I'm the only one you find scummy out of everyone right now? Anyone has a 50% chance to hit scum with a random vote today... come on!

Anyway, I have my vote planned, but I'm going to withhold it, just in case something shows up in the next 30 minutes.

P.S. Meph, how do you handle ties?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: September 30, 2010, 06:21:56 pm »

I let chance decide who goes in the ring.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #467 on: September 30, 2010, 06:22:54 pm »

Why is Janus not in the ring? Pity, but I can't put a second vote on him. Toaster, where did all those suspicions of him from yesterday go? Criptfeind, I'm the only one you find scummy out of everyone right now? Anyone has a 50% chance to hit scum with a random vote today... come on!

Either because people don't care or because only you and Leafsnail both seem to think I'm scum.  I give it about a 70% chance that both of you are scum, and a 25% chance than none of the three of us are...
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: September 30, 2010, 06:37:12 pm »

Passivity will be the death of the Tower.

To the two of you remaining, unless you get in here and vote, the Cabal are going to get Leafsnail killed, and it's over. This is our final opportunity to keep the Cabal from holding the Tournament in their hands. After this, they win.

Don't let Jokerman, Toaster, and Janus control the vote through your inaction. (And yes, they are the scum)

There is no way the Cabal would allow a majority to build on Leafsnail today. Leafy, stop voting yourself (if that's what you're doing) and put it on your attackers, and we might be able to get two in the ring.... if Cript shows up and uses that second vote.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: September 30, 2010, 06:39:38 pm »

Clarification: There's no way the Cabal would allow a majority to build on Leafsnail uncontested, if he were Scum. Put two and two together. They mean to kill him, daykill me or the other remaining Townie, and then finish the tourney between them.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: September 30, 2010, 06:47:50 pm »

Very well.  Unvote Leafsnail.

Vote Jokerman.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: September 30, 2010, 06:50:16 pm »

And, uh, no extensions, I guess.

Anyway, the alignment should now pretty clearly be Janus, Jokerman and Toaster v Solifuge, Criptfeind and me.  Everyone knows what alignment they are, so further argument about that is pointless.

I'd like to point out to the scumteam that now would be a great time to off your partners and go for the overall victory.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: September 30, 2010, 06:52:26 pm »

Actually, if one of you three vote for Joker, I'll promise you complete immunity from my votes, and I'll do all I can to see you get that far.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: September 30, 2010, 06:53:48 pm »

So it is down to JTF vs Leafsnail and Solifuge.

The line has been drawn. I think at this point one of these two sides is scum. I am very temped to think JTF is by the way Solifuge and leafsnail have been asking me for help.

But... if the scum dupe a towny they have four votes to our two.

This whole game Solifuge has acted odd and Leafsnail has not been much better, compared next to JTF who has seemed towny to me the whole game I must side with JTF.

So I will cast my vote on Leafsnail and hope I can trust JTF.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: September 30, 2010, 06:55:33 pm »

Criptfeind, you need to change.  Now.

There are THREE scum left.  You have named TWO people as scum.

Is there anyone me and Solifuge could be scum with?  Who are we scum with?

Also, I'm gonna call you an idiot if you mess this one up.  Yeah, it's AtE, but we're running out of time.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: September 30, 2010, 06:55:41 pm »

It is Toaster + Janus + Jokerman vs. Criptfeind, Solifuge, and Leafsnail. The leafsnail vote should be evidence enough; the Cabal would never allow a Scum to have a majority right now, when they nearly controll the game.

Good jorb man. I'll kick yourself for you, in advance.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: September 30, 2010, 07:02:00 pm »

So, as I read it, we have Leafsnail going in, and a 66% chance that we'll get Scum into the Arena as well.

*prays to the Random Number Gods*

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: September 30, 2010, 07:05:06 pm »

Okay, you make a good point and we do not have time to argue.

Unvote Solifuge

Vote JanusTwoface

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #478 on: September 30, 2010, 07:05:55 pm »

Why are you (Solifuge and Leafsnail) each so convinced that the other is innocent?  That makes no sense to me...

Actually that's one of the decently strong reasons that I think you're both Cabal much more likely than just one or the other.

No.  I'm not scum.  Solifuge and Leafsnail are controlling the vote and saying that controlling the vote is scummy, how can you not see that?
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: September 30, 2010, 07:09:51 pm »

JTF - it's irrelevant whether you, Jokerman and Toaster are scum or town at this point.  What is clear, in any scenario, is that you are on the same side.

Me, Solifuge and Criptfeind will therefore vote against you, since we know ourselves to be town, and you to be scum.  You'll vote against us for the opposite reason.

Also, I like the way you're saying how we're trying to "control the vote" even though, we'd have a third person, and would thus be able to control the vote much, much better than this.  I mean, who do you think is the third scum, and why are you ignoring them?

Incidentally - cript, you may want to unvote me and vote Jokerman so there's a chance of cabal v cabal.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 43