Which game?

Bandit Kings won
- 0 (0%)
No more voting
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 03, 2010, 09:47:37 am

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Let's play...Bandit Kings? Maybe...Stronghold? Uh oh...a tie...  (Read 3080 times)

Yaddy1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well I've been itching to do a Let's Play. However I can't pick which game so I'm putting it to a vote. First there's Tropico. Tropico is a simulation of a banana republic. If I was to this than it would be a video Let's Play. I would let you guys decide what strange nation is formed. Secondly is MOO. The first one. The best one. If I were to this one it would probably be a screenshot playthrough. It would fit the theme better. I would be humans and the style of writing would be similar to that of Foundation, the story similar to that of Ender's Game. Thirdly you could pick Stronghold. I would play through the campaign in a video play-through. I haven't thought of a story yet but I'd make it up as I went along. Then there's others. I guess I could do a GBA game. Pokemon, fire emblem and Advance Wars come to mind. Of course there's already a fire emblem and Pokemon let's play so that just leaves advance wars. Or a NES/SNES game. I could do a KOEI. They're cool. And leave lots of room for story telling. Bandit Kings of Ancient China and Liberty or Death are my favorites so I'll put em up. Well get to votin. Polls close in three days.

Final Standings

1)Bandit Kings/Stronghold
2)MOO
3)Tropico
4)Constructor
5)Godzilla
6)Advance Wars

Bandit Kings has won!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 11:30:14 am by Yaddy1 »

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Tropico 3 - Absolute Power

Yaddy1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't have it. Also I just put the poll up.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

MOO then. :P

Yaddy1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright! Also feel free to suggest a game. I'll see if I have/can get it. Also I'm using a mac so...yeah. That's why I only have Tropico 1.

Yaddy1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've added 2 more options. The first is pretty much advance wars except one of the sides is godzilla and the other one is Tokyo. It'd be a short Let's Play as there's only 14 levels. The second is a tongue-in-cheek city building game that (among other things) involves killing the other player with hippy communes.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile

Stronghold please!
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Yaddy1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Added Starcraft. I'd play a video playthrough of one of the campaigns.

Edit: Also Godzilla would be screenshot, constuctor screenshot.

Kebooo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wanted to vote for Bandit Kings or Liberty or Death, since I'm a big Koei fan, but I knew they had no chance to win. :'(

Yaddy1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wanted to vote for Bandit Kings or Liberty or Death, since I'm a big Koei fan, but I knew they had no chance to win. :'(

Tell you what after this I'll do a Koei game.

janekk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can I change my vote from Advance Wars (tbh I was just curious what kind of LP material you can get out of it) to Constructor? This game always was too hard for me (too much to do at same time, I fail at multitasking) but there is so much humor and wacky stuff in there. This could be really fun LP.

Yaddy1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not sure I set it so you can change your vote. I thought I did... If I did than there should be a button at the bottom.

Edit: When the poll is done I'll subtract 1 from advance wars and ad 1 to constructor.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 11:10:34 am by Yaddy1 »

Kebooo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seeing Bandit Kings actually getting votes, you can change my vote from MOO to Bandit Kings.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Seeing Bandit Kings actually getting votes, you can change my vote from MOO to Bandit Kings.

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bandit kings.
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.
Pages: [1] 2 3