Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Nancy Grace  (Read 891 times)

atomicwinter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Nancy Grace
« on: August 29, 2010, 09:42:56 am »

As I turned on the news the other day, I stumbled upon this blond lady. I had just discovered the best news show ever.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
Re: Nancy Grace
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 11:42:20 am »

I think you need to quotationize that "news" part.

Most shows nowadays on news networks are actually giant debate shows, with panels consisting of hard-right and hard-left "contributors". It's rather pitiful when someone sane tries to talk sense. They get shot down by the host :(.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

devek

• Bay Watcher
  • [KILL_EVERYTHING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 11:47:00 am »

John Stewart is the most trusted man in news right now.

There really isn't anyone else that will show what other people are saying, and use logic and evidence to show that they are wrong.
"Why do people rebuild things that they know are going to be destroyed? Why do people cling to life when they know they can't live forever?"

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 02:42:15 pm »

Ugh this lady is the most horrible waste of space on television lately. And people watch it, oh hell yes they do, quite a lot even. She harasses her guests even to the point of suicide (There's an ongoing wrongful death case on this matter). She is everything that is wrong with the Court of Public Opinion.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 02:50:59 pm »

Nancy Grace is CNN's response to that lady on Headline news, and whatever hot female commentator of the month Fox has.

I can't stand her. I can't stand anyone that uses broadcast speak, with "a RIdiculous way of SPEaking. TALking about the issues ISN'T ENOugh, you've got to PUNCtuate the news SO people WILL watch IT."

Also screw this tough guy journalism BS. The only people that show up to those are the ones who agree to it. And yet they act as though they've cornered someone in the "NEWS ZONE!!!! SWOOSSSHHHHH!!!"

Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Gorjo MacGrymm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 02:56:08 pm »

As I turned on the news the other day, I stumbled upon this blond lady. I had just discovered the best news show ever.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!

John Stewart is the most trusted man in news right now.

There really isn't anyone else that will show what other people are saying, and use logic and evidence to show that they are wrong.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!2
"You should stop cutting down all these herr trees, or, MAN is my Queen going to be Aaaaa-aang-Re-ee with you guys!" flipping his hand and batting his eyelashes."
"Oh my god guys, wood, is like, totally murder."

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 03:03:11 pm »

I want to smother nancy grace in her sleep.
with hate
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 03:06:14 pm »

National Public Radio
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Gorjo MacGrymm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2010, 12:26:39 am »

"You should stop cutting down all these herr trees, or, MAN is my Queen going to be Aaaaa-aang-Re-ee with you guys!" flipping his hand and batting his eyelashes."
"Oh my god guys, wood, is like, totally murder."