Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: hurt baby crawling around  (Read 788 times)

axus

• Bay Watcher
  • Axe Murderer
    • View Profile
hurt baby crawling around
« on: December 02, 2007, 12:38:00 am »

I unwisely decided to remove some stairs on the 3rd floor, people started falling past the up/down stairs to the first floor.  A carried baby was among the group and had several brown wounds and some yellows.  The baby has been crawling around without mom for a little while now.  A female dwarf was recently encased in ice, but I think the baby would have been too, because it would still be carried.  Most likely the mom fell and dropped the baby, nobody else has yellow injuries.

Oh just saw a message , there is a female dwarf in bed with wounds.  That's probably the mom since only 2 people fell before I cancelled the jobs.

update: mom cancelled rest and crawled out of bed seeking infant as soon as winter turned into spring (yellow wound turned to brown).  She's hungry and dehydrated, I hope the ice melts now, and that she doesn't eat the infant.

[ December 02, 2007: Message edited by: axus ]

[ December 02, 2007: Message edited by: axus ]

Hypcso

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: hurt baby crawling around
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 06:11:00 am »

Heh, I had a mother give birth in a soon to be failed strange mood. The baby wandered off, into a murky pool and drowned. It was really sad. You're lucky the same thing didn't happen.