Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25

Author Topic: Masters of magic.  (Read 28914 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: Masters of magic.
« Reply #345 on: February 17, 2011, 12:16:42 am »

Well, the turn has been sent out... not really getting any response back on half the adventures that got started.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 17, 2011, 08:48:37 am »

I never got mine.

Edit: Or do you mean that people still haven't responded after the announcement of the final competition?

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 17, 2011, 12:03:49 pm »

This is true.@Dragnar: Does this mean that some of the adventures interact with each other and that's why you're not continuing the sent half while we wait on the lagging half? You could finish the ones without interaction ahead of time, reducing the stress when catching up the others.
 However, if you're still having a bad time, I can understand that.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 17, 2011, 02:04:09 pm »

I never got mine.
*checks PMs*
Huh. I don't have an action from you actually. And it was only the adventures I sent out, not the whole turn.

This is true.@Dragnar: Does this mean that some of the adventures interact with each other and that's why you're not continuing the sent half while we wait on the lagging half? You could finish the ones without interaction ahead of time, reducing the stress when catching up the others.
 However, if you're still having a bad time, I can understand that.
Actually, yours is pretty much over, so I'm waiting on the others for the last few messages. I do have a couple I need to respond to now though, I'll get around to them after classes today.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 17, 2011, 02:40:04 pm »

I sent my action stating my desire to join the adventure on the 29th.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: February 17, 2011, 04:20:43 pm »

Did my action get lost to?
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 17, 2011, 05:41:10 pm »

Did my action get lost to?
Huh? I'm got the PM. And it says I responded to it a while back...

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: February 27, 2011, 05:58:55 am »

Someone, somewhere, is late. Do you know who, reader?
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 27, 2011, 09:33:45 am »

Dragnar still hasn't told me if I succeeded against my Obstacle of Annoyance.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: February 27, 2011, 12:12:01 pm »

Someone, somewhere, is late. Do you know who, reader?
That would be me. Everyone is almost finished now though.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 17, 2011, 01:47:10 am »

Since this game seems to have stalled, I'm beginning to think about posting my stream of private messages for it, as my adventures have been kinda interesting (if very interesting for me), although right now they lead up to a creepy ~end.
 It also occurred to me that something rather bad might have happened to Dragnar after I had my own visit to the hospital, but he has been checking in occasionally, so it seems more likely that he was swamped with work.

If I do post a log, I will certainly redact spell word details, but how much else do you guys think would be a good idea to conceal (for the sake of the game)?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 18, 2011, 07:26:10 am »

I think either declare the game dead and reveal everything, or try to get everyone playing again.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 20, 2011, 08:44:32 pm »

Well, after a rather unfortunately prolonged absence, I'm back. Not really sure if I should continue this as-is, or maybe try a different variation on the idea, with everyone controlling one character and working together on the problem.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 20, 2011, 09:21:32 pm »

I'm still on the wait list, and still ready to play as is.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 21, 2011, 01:27:28 pm »

oh! This is bacK!
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25