Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XV - Day 4!  (Read 27747 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XV - Day 4!
« Reply #300 on: September 09, 2010, 04:17:41 pm »

WIFOM?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 09, 2010, 05:22:57 pm »

WIFOM?
Wine In Front Of Me

A commonly called scum tactic which involves givng someone two impossible to determine choices, that's my definition anyway if you want the real one google it because I can't url link it right now.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 09, 2010, 05:46:13 pm »

WIFOM?
Wine In Front Of Me

A commonly called scum tactic which involves givng someone two impossible to determine choices, that's my definition anyway if you want the real one google it because I can't url link it right now.
WIFOM is when you try to outthink what scum would do. Basically, someone says that scum would/would not do something. It's just not a good thing for an IC to tell you and only serves to trick people into thinking something else and is a common strategy play by scum.

So, him saying that only scum vote first at lylo is WIFOM, because then no one will vote first, or the Town may latch onto someone for voting first. Therefore, do not listen to ToonyMan. He is crazy and only serves to confuse others.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 09, 2010, 05:53:32 pm »

That's why I'm the Town IC.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 10, 2010, 04:00:15 pm »

Do I have to draw first?  Because I will if I have to.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 10, 2010, 04:13:59 pm »

I've given it some thought, and- *bang* Ein.

I'll give my reasons when Ein gives me his.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 10, 2010, 10:46:46 pm »

Akigagak, think what all the town lynchees had in common: they were all very active, and trying to defend themselves, but to no success.
Like them, I have no excuses to use for why you shouldn't lynch me.
My recent inactivity has occurred due to unfortunately unforeseen unpreventable happenings in real life, interfering with internet usage.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 11, 2010, 04:16:40 am »

Oh son of a bitch.  I've been dreading this.  I've been waiting hours for somebody else to post something, but here we are.  And now I've really fucked myself over, because I'm about to go to sleep, so that's like nine hours for anything else to happen without me noticing, well after Josh said the Day would end.

I was going to tally up votes and plot out possible strategies and motives over time, but what's the point.  There's only two of you, and all three of us are almost equally suspicious to each other.  Hell, I could make an open-and-shut case against myself without breaking a sweat.  I could just flip a coin, really.  I don't know if that's better or worse than a gut-check, and that in mind...

Ein, your number's up.  It's a weak convincing, but I think I can see it all clearly now.  Here's hoping my judgment plays out right this time.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 11, 2010, 12:16:33 pm »

The game's over now, right?

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 11, 2010, 12:42:33 pm »

Well, yeah, I suppose so, since it's now Saturday, and I said the day would end on Friday.

The last 3, realizing the tension in the air, back away from eachother, and ready to draw. The bell tolls, and the votes are counted:

Ein: Akigagak Aqizzar
Aqizzar:
Akigagak: Ein

Aqizzar takes his six shooter, and shoots Ein dead, who then falls into a conveniently placed empty grave. Another shot sends his hat flying in with him, and then another few, presumably to scatter the dust.

"Oh, man, glad that's over." proclaims Akigagak, Vanilla Townie

"Yeah, over for you." Says Aqizzar, Mafioso.

"What?!" Akigagak scrambles for his revolver, and attempts to shoot Aqizzar, but all the barrels are empty. "Heh, when did you empty it?"

"Last night, while you were sleeping."

"Well..." dropping his revolver to the ground, raising his hands up, "Can't we resolve this like genleman?"

"'Fraid not, old chum." spitting his spent cigar to the ground, ""Cause you see, in this world..."

Sweat runs down Akigagak's furrowed brow.

"There's winners..." Aqizzar says, pulling the hammer on his six-shooter back with his thumb, "and then there's losers." and a pull of the trigger marks the last gunblast, hitting Akigagak squarely in the head, killing him instantly. Holstering his gun, Aqizzar gets atop his black stallion, Desperado, and rides off into the sunset. Perhaps the big-chinned man will meet his match someday, but today, he is the lone survivor.

Beginner's Mafia 15 winner: Aqizzar, Mafioso

Thanks for playing everyone.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 11, 2010, 12:46:33 pm »

Here's the complete role list:

Godfather:    Japa
Mafioso:    Aqizzar

Cop:    Zathras
Town:    Realmfighter
Town:    dragnar
Town:    Akigagak
Town:    Ein
Town:    Tack
Town:    Duke 2.0

and here's the mafia and dead chats:

Mafia: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/Hi27fYWh46i

Dead: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/aiSAmYdeG8h

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 11, 2010, 12:50:18 pm »

Well done, my mafiosi!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 11, 2010, 12:57:51 pm »

Ey! Ey! Bastardo!

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 11, 2010, 01:06:19 pm »

* Japa hosts a a party for all the dead guys down in hell with him

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 11, 2010, 01:07:16 pm »

You guys are idiots.

Akigigak, why would EIN CHANGE TO THE PERSON THAT WAS MAFIA IF HE WAS MAFIA?!? Securing a win by sacrificing your teammate is stupid if you're GOING TO WIN!

Aqizzar was obviously scum, seeing as how the ONLY OTHER PERSON TO VOTE FOR SCUM WAS AQIZZAR!

You're all fired.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22