Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Civilization of Magic 2 RtD - Turn 11: It Shambles On  (Read 9590 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Civilization of Magic 2 RtD - Turn 3: No, seriously, what
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2010, 02:54:13 pm »

I get up and put on my burnt clothes. Better than nothing, really. Then I'll follow Ochita and try to figure out why he fell down the stairs.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 02:55:48 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2010, 12:22:55 am »

I salvage some items which could be traded at the barter market
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2010, 12:44:07 am »

Surely, the town has tired of chasing a simple pickpocket!

Sneak toward the docks and secure passage on the ferry, by either paying with what money I have or agreeing to smash some big ol' dock rats to make up what I still need. If anyone tries to acost me, slip my eyepatch over my *right* eye and pretend to be blind. See, cause the *Real* thief was missing his left eye, ya kennit? I knew because my brother told me about the thief. You never met him? He lives right down on the end of...*mumble*..lerd street. Yep. You must know him.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2010, 09:49:33 pm »

I find the black market and acquire illegal things
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2010, 08:11:11 am »

Inteuniso is a cheeky rascal.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2010, 09:11:42 am »

This updated?

Go break into someone's house using my skills of subterfuge.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2010, 10:40:20 am »

inteuniso, please do not be so pessimistic :( (actually, it's realistic)

Tomorrow is the time~

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Civilization of Magic 2 RtD - Turn 4: He couldn't wait to be an useless shit
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2010, 01:58:27 am »

- all day.

Roth: Go break into someone's house using my skills of subterfuge.

(5) You determine a house that seems to be a little more expensive than the others (for starters, you could call it a house without having to bend the truth a bit), and circle it to find the rear door or a window or something. You find a rear door and pick its lock.

You're now in a tiny room. An upwards staircase is to your right, a downwards staircase is to your left. There is a heap of coals in front of you. You pick up a vague smell of freshly-baked bread.

Bjorn: I find the black market and acquire illegal things

(6) You push the first best cabinet to the side to reveal the trap door to the black market. Daringly, you jump in (hurting your rear end on the ladder in the process) and demand illegal things in your loudest, most imposing voice.

Somebody shuffles close to you, gives you a tightly locked casket, and shuffles away again.

Desmond: Sneak toward the docks and secure passage on the ferry, by either paying with what money I have or agreeing to smash some big ol' dock rats to make up what I still need. If anyone tries to acost me, slip my eyepatch over my *right* eye and pretend to be blind. See, cause the *Real* thief was missing his left eye, ya kennit? I knew because my brother told me about the thief. You never met him? He lives right down on the end of...*mumble*..lerd street. Yep. You must know him.

(4) The docks are a huge mess. You would never be found there. By asking a dock worker (and giving up a copper to make his tongue move, grumble grumble) you are directed to your ship. Okay, it's not really that good a ship. Actually, it's a freighter and the captain seems to have a few screws loose, but it's cheap - one crossing to Sludgeholm being three copper, thank you very much.

You then opt to memorize the location and the ship and to go back to report your findings to the Sarge, in a bout of sudden discipline.

Alf: I get up and put on my burnt clothes. Better than nothing, really. Then I'll follow Ochita and try to figure out why he fell down the stairs.

(6) After artful arrangement of your rags to cover the naughty parts you decide to warn Ochita, who seems to be hell-bent on getting back upstairs, about the dangers of falling down stairs. He doesn't listen and gets back up with a chair in his hand. Seconds later, he tumbles back down. You decide to scold him for not listening to your lecture about stairs. It keeps hapening even though you told him about it.

Ochita: I grab a chair or stool and go upstairs, throw it down the corridor.

(1) Tunnel vision, activate! You grab a chair and climb the stairs. However, the second you set your foot on the top step, a veritable gale sends you back downstairs, but not in the tidy way.

You are now on the ground, with a chair on your head, with Alf frantically scolding you. He told you, dog, and you still did it again. Why won't you fucking listen.

Don Fernando: I salvage some items which could be traded at the barter market.

(4) You look around in the dirt and locate an extremely anachronistic empty glass bottle of beer. You fill it with water from the nearest well, mix it up with some foul-smelling street herbs and jam a piece of wood into the bottleneck. Then you affix a piece of bark to the main part of the bottle and decorate it with some writing.

Bartering item get!

Sarge (NPC): drinkdrinkdrinkdrink.

(6) MAXIMUM POWARRRR

---

Statuses expunged, no time anymore.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Civilization of Magic 2 RtD - Turn 4: He couldn't wait to be an useless shit
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2010, 02:22:57 am »

(lol.)

I figure you can't save some people from themselves and check my money pouch. If I have enough, I'll go to the market and buy a weapon of some sort, possibly a meat cleaver.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2010, 10:24:00 am »

Leave the bar and just pick up random stuff to sell.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2010, 11:22:26 am »

Go and barter my amazing item for the necessary ingredients for my crossbow.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2010, 05:29:37 pm »

Go upstairs to the bedroom.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2010, 09:39:59 pm »

Head back to Sarge and work on getting my casket open while waiting for orders.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2010, 02:23:16 pm »

Dwaaaaaaaaarmin!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2010, 02:42:19 am »

nvm he's been off for like two weeks (duh!) Will do turn this weekend.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9