Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22

Author Topic: Battle of the Gods: an RP Thread  (Read 45798 times)

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
Re: Battle of the Gods: an RP Thread
« Reply #180 on: February 23, 2008, 04:09:00 pm »

[OOC] I guess I'll try some RP since everyone else is...and this is an RP thread after all[/OOC]

Log of Silvak Bluesaber High commander

The hunting flights claim to have seen humanoids to the west, no word on thier race. I have ordered a small group of scouts to stay behind and keep an eye on them.  Hopefully they never encountered dracon on this world so they may simply mistake us for birds in the distance.  I don't want to risk an encounter until I am sure of their motives.

We had decided to start southward to reach the ocean for fish, since there is not much to hunt in this desert. It turns out Youh has agreed because a day after we began southward he ordered us down there anyway.  Something about big fish according to the priest.  

She has difficulty understanding his messages due to her being a priest of Holm, not Youh.  Perhaps he is trying to tell us that setting up a port for whaling is in order.
(military identification seal)

[OOC]Since this doesn't give a description of the race I'll say here that they are humanoid dragons, with scales claws wings and a tail.  They average 6 feet tall, and prefer large bladed melee weapons to ranged weapons. Though some have crossbows, they are consitered by their culture as hunting weapons only. They are rarely used in a military application.  Heavy infantry wears full armor but the scouts only wear a thin chest plate and light cloth leggings so they can still fly. The group is currently made up of 22 members.
[/OOC]

code:
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂.♣♣.♣.♣│~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲^ ▲▲▲▲⌂..♣♣.♣┌──┘~ ~~~~↑↑~~~~~~~~~.
▲▲⌂⌂⌂.....≡.⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲▲⌂..♣┌───┘.⌂⌂~ ~~~↑↑+~~¥~~~~~..
▲⌂⌂.π....≈⌂⌂▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲⌂⌂..│....⌂▲⌂~ ~~~~↑~~~~..~....
▲⌂......π≈≈≈⌂▲▲▲ ^▲▲⌂.┌─┘.♣♣..⌂~~ ~~~~~~~.........
▲¤▲⌂⌂..π☼π≈≈⌂⌂▲▲ ▲$⌂..│...♣.♣.~§~ α~~.≡D.....~~...
▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂║⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲ ⌂└──┬┘..♣♣♣..~~. ......♣♣..~~~...
▲▲^▲▲▲▲║▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂ ....│....♣♣..~.. ≈≈≈.....♣...~~..
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲╠══╦════π .≡..└──┐...♣.U.≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈..........
▲▲▲▲▲▲a╠π^π▲▲⌂⌂. ♣C.....└─┐...*≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....♣...
⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲║▲▲▲▲⌂..♣ ♣♣.♣.....├───≈≈≈ ≈≈≈▲≈≈≈≈≈.....♣.
.⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲║⌂⌂⌂⌂..♣. ♣.♣♣♣♣..♣│*...≈≈ ≈≈♣♣⌂≈≈≈≈≈....♣♣
..⌂%⌂⌂⌂║⌂⌂...☻♣w ♣♣≈♣♣♣♣♣┌┘♣.#.≈≈ ≈≈≈♣≈≈≈≈≈≈...♣..
♣≈%♥%⌂⌂π...┌─W── ─≈≈≈──┐♣│♣♣♣..≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈......⌂⌂
.♣≈≈───╫──A≡♣♣♣w ♣≈@♣♣♣└─┘♣♣..≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈....⌂⌂.⌂⌂▲
♣.♣♣..π♣..♣♣.♣♣♣ ♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣*≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈..⌂▲▲▲⌂▲▲  

[ February 23, 2008: Message edited by: Greiger ]

Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Gaulgath

• Bay Watcher
  • ♪ Gold gold gold gold ♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 23, 2008, 06:05:00 pm »

[OOC: I too should probably give a description of my race.]

The Men of The Sands are humanoids said to have been created from the sands of their desert by Gregnar to fortify his power in the mortal realm. They look exactly like a normal human in body shape, but all of them have a light-brown skin color and thinly-shaped eyes. They tend to be taller than the average human.

Culture: They build their homes with blocks of various minerals. They are generally very reserved when dealing with other races, often all too ready to revert to violence. They are under a theocracy, with the high priests leading their city.

Military: Should the need for violence arise, the Men of the Sands use two types of troops: the raiders and archers. Both of them ride camels to great extent, as normal foot movement is very slow and, in the case of water, often dangerous, in the deserts. They will almost always ride these beasts into battle as well, giving them an advantage over foot-based troops. The military is very disciplined for the most part, and will only retreat when the odds are severely against them and they have taken many casualties.

[ February 24, 2008: Message edited by: Gaulgath ]

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 23, 2008, 09:29:00 pm »

(I am very sorry. just consider my kobolds on hold until get time somewhere in the distant future   :( )
(Edit: and the RP is awesome!)

[ February 23, 2008: Message edited by: Armok ]

So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 24, 2008, 10:40:00 am »

(OOC: I have a little plot im working with, the only thing I shall spill about it is that Armok will be smiling. Dont dare roll your eyes. Also if you dont got time you gotta make time, my dwarves are getting lonely up in the mountains!  :p )

(OOC PS: Kagus dont forget about your group in the water tunnels under the mountains.)

(OOC PS 1.1: Imp and Apache, where are yah?)

(OOC PS 1.2: Im thinking about adding more to the map, first the east side will be expanded, then the north side. Is it big enough for now or shall I go ahead with it? This is a vote!)

Fire of Algir Mountain - A quest that doesn't involve getting a crown.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 24, 2008, 10:46:00 am »

[OOC] Oh, I haven't forgotten.  I just haven't been shouting their exploits. Check and you'll see that they've moved recently.

Check for damp walls in the future, it may save a few beard hairs.

Also, the map seems good enough to me.  One can never have too much space, though.  However, going north will create even more areas that I will be unable to do anything with, since my lil' sea is down south, and these blighters won't be able to walk the land unt-...  Ehh...  Can't walk on land.  East is fine.[/OOC]

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 24, 2008, 11:13:00 am »

(OOC: I could always expand south instead, that will open up more sea. Plus we'll have some large islands.)

[ February 24, 2008: Message edited by: Dark ]

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • has gone stark raving mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 24, 2008, 01:36:00 pm »

(OOC: sorry I haven't been around in a while. Had to go visit the distant relatives I barely know for a day or two. I'll try to start posting again tonight.)
Quote from: Robert A.Heinlein
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • has gone stark raving mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 24, 2008, 03:57:00 pm »

(OOC: Sorry to be double posting.)

While the leader of the expedition is speaking with the werwolves, another of the coyotes comes crashing through the bushes, obviously quite panicked.

"S-sir! Come quickly! there are...things pouring out of the mountans to the west of us!"

(OOC: I am assuming that since there is only one tile seperating the logging party and the dwarven fortress, that they can see the dwarves from across the plains. Is this alright?)

Quote from: Robert A.Heinlein
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 24, 2008, 04:02:00 pm »

(OOC: yeah thats fine. Though they aint so much pouring out yet.)

[ February 24, 2008: Message edited by: Dark ]

Gaulgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 24, 2008, 06:31:00 pm »

Once again, Gregnar wakes. His wrinkles and eyes seem even more deep set, and his scalp seems completely bald now. He glares at the gameboard for a long time before he makes a move. He extends his hand above the desert location and works his godly powers, exhausting himself in the process. In the desert, a huge swirling storm of brown sand takes place!

Gregnar then chuckles meekly and moves his piece, confident of his success.

code:

▲⌂⌂.π....≈⌂⌂▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲⌂⌂..│....⌂▲⌂~ ~~α░↑~~~~..~....
▲⌂......π≈≈≈⌂▲▲▲ ^▲▲⌂.┌─┘.♣♣..⌂~~ ░░░░░~~.........
▲¤▲⌂⌂..π☼π≈≈⌂⌂▲▲ ▲$⌂..│...♣.♣.~§~ ~~░░≡D.....~~...

░ = Sandstorm (affects tiles adjacent to it as well)

Kailith moved his arm in front of his face in a desperate attempt to block the grains of sand swirling around him. This sand storm was the most brutal he had ever experienced. It seemed to stretch for miles, and was so thick they could barely see five feet in front of them!

Still though, the caravan had made excellent progress before this storm of the ages took place. Of course, they had lost some of the weaker peasants who had come along. A small price to pay, Kailith thought, for their inevitable victory.

Another thing that interested him was the reports that they had almost reached the palm forest. His riders had also come upon another sight: Great, scaly birds that were majestically flying high in the air. Kailith too had seen them, but from much further away. A curiosity how he had never seen such beasts before. Then again, he had never been this deep in the desert.

As soon as the storm passed they would be moving again. For now he could only sit and chat idly with his fellow riders, drinking their sandy water and munching upon their sandy bread, all the while shaking sandy sand from their robes and turbans.

'Such miserable conditions! Why does Gregnar do this to us?'

[OOC]

Yeah, I did something. The sandstorm obviously reduces the sight range of all creatures affected to their own tile. It'll disappear next round (when I post tomorrow.)

If you feel this is overpowered you can, of course, change it. Don't worry, stuff like this won't be happening every turn.  :p

Fun with numbers:

Population of the City: ~200 Men of the Sands: one hundred peasants who handle the various hard work. Around fifty craftsmen, twenty riders, and the rest is all priests of Gregnar or various political workers such as diplomats and traders.

Population of the Caravan: ~80, around 40 laborers (peasants), 10 merchants, 20 riders (soldiers), and 10 priests of Gregnar.

[/OOC]

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 24, 2008, 08:35:00 pm »

Log.

A large storm has sprung up in the vicinity, it came out of nowhere and many of our scouting and hunting flights are missing.  It is likely that they have simply been grounded until the storm passes, but the suddenness of the storm suggests magic.

The priest's detect magic spells are picking up nothing, but she claims that the local magic on this world may simply work differently than ours and be undetectable.  No word from Youh about it either.

The winds are still strong even this far from the storm so I cannot risk messengers to update the flights on our location.  So we are going to stay here.  

I am worried that we may have been detected and that this storm is the work of a powerful mage. The only magical muscle we have on hand is our priest and a weak apprentice summoner on a quest to gain control of an ocean spirit.  If it comes to a magical battle we may be in trouble.

[OOC] Silvak dosn't realize that the sandstorm is divine intervention even though Youh told him before they got here that there were other gods around.

+ City population 40 civilians, 10 city guard.  The city has a wall around it but is not thick or tall and the northern part of it is incomplete. Some civilians carry weapons but most of those that do are untrained.

¥ City has ~150 civilians, some priests of varying religions(primarily Youh) 40 City Guards and a military base with 10 light fliers, 20 Heavy infantry, 3 combat mages, and a master summoner.  Messengers are fast enough through the air to find out about an attack on the other city very quickly.  The light fliers could be there within a turn of finding out.  But the others must walk.

I vote no preference on map expansion.
[/OOC]

[ February 24, 2008: Message edited by: Greiger ]

Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.

Gaulgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 24, 2008, 08:43:00 pm »

[OOC] I think a map extension would be fine. Though right now we might not use it,  it may be of use to anyone else wants to jump in the game. [/OOC]

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 25, 2008, 09:52:00 am »

(OOC: When I expand south il be adding 4 reigons which will make the world twice as big. For now I'll just expand to the east, a couple of mysterious features I want to add. Il edit this post when I get it done.)

(OOC PS: if Fenrir hurries up then we're looking at a three-way battle!)

code:

The Serpent Peaks/The Red Wood River/The Blazed Plain/The Wall of Blisters
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂.♣♣.♣.♣│~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ⌂▲⌂~~~~~~~~~~~~~
▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲^ ▲▲▲▲⌂..♣♣.♣┌──┘~ ~~~~↑↑~~~~~~~~~. .⌂▲⌂~~~~~~~~~♥~~
▲▲⌂⌂⌂.......⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲▲⌂..♣┌───┘.⌂⌂~ ~~~↑↑↑~~~~~~~~.. .⌂▲⌂~~~~~~~~~~~~
▲⌂⌂......≈⌂⌂▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲⌂⌂..│....⌂▲⌂~ ~~~~↑~~~~..~.... ↑.⌂▲⌂~~~~~~~~~~~
▲⌂.......≈≈≈⌂▲▲▲ ^▲▲⌂.┌─┘.♣♣..⌂~~ ~~~~~~~......... ↑↑.⌂▲⌂⌂~~~~~~~~~
▲▲▲⌂⌂.....≈≈⌂⌂▲▲ ▲○⌂..│...♣.♣.~~~ ~~~........~~... .↑↑.⌂▲▲⌂~~~~~~~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲ ⌂└──┬┘..♣♣♣..~~. ......♣♣..~~~... ..↑↑.⌂▲▲▲⌂~~~~~~
▲▲^▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂ ....│....♣♣..~.. ≈≈≈.....♣...~~.. ..↑..⌂⌂▲▲▲⌂⌂~~~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂ .♣..└──┐...♣...≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈.......... .↑.⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲⌂⌂~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲^▲▲▲⌂⌂. ♣♣.....└─┐....≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....♣... .♣⌂⌂≈≈≈≈⌂⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌂
⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂..♣ ♣♣.♣.....└───≈≈≈ ≈≈≈▲≈≈≈≈≈.....♣. ♣.⌂≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲
.⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂..♣. ♣.♣♣♣♣..♣.....≈≈ ≈≈♣♣⌂≈≈≈≈≈....♣♣ ..⌂≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲
..⌂≈⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂...♣♣♣ ♣♣≈♣♣♣♣♣.♣♣...≈≈ ≈≈≈♣≈≈≈≈≈≈...♣.. .⌂⌂⌂≈≈≈≈⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲
♣≈≈≈≈⌂⌂⌂......♣♣ ♣≈≈≈♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣..≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈......⌂⌂ ⌂▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲^▲▲
.♣≈≈≈≈......♣♣♣♣ ♣≈♣♣♣♣♣.♣♣♣..≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈....⌂⌂.⌂⌂▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
♣.♣♣...♣..♣♣.♣♣♣ ♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣.≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈..⌂▲▲▲⌂▲▲ ▲▲^▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Dark: 1 / Realistic Terrain: 0

In an attempt to add some 'interesting' stuff ive created The Wall of Blisters. It doesnt really offer any good sites for civs, but I think adding borders to the world gives a sense of space. There's a special place in the middle of the Absolute Inhospitable Desert Of Miseries, that I wont describe unless later in the game someone decides to actually try to cross the massive deathtrap of land from the wall's edge. So for now, it's there. Plus if the wall wasnt restricted to that 16x16 area, it would form a huge circle.

[ February 25, 2008: Message edited by: Dark ]

Gaulgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 25, 2008, 03:45:00 pm »

code:

▲⌂⌂.π....≈⌂⌂▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲⌂⌂..│....⌂▲⌂~ ~~~α↑~~~~..~....
▲⌂......π≈≈≈⌂▲▲▲ ^▲▲⌂.┌─┘.♣♣..⌂~~ ~~~~~~~.........
▲¤▲⌂⌂..π☼π≈≈⌂⌂▲▲ ▲$⌂..│...♣.♣.~§~ ~~~.≡D.....~~...

Log of Hamar, Priest of Gregnar

Now that we have arrived near this grand palm forest, Kailith, our one true leader and pure creation of Gregnar, has requested of me to scribe all that events of importance as we struggle to make a great desert outpost here.

I should begin by saying that our travel was harsh. A grand and violent sandstorm descended upon us, and seemed to stretch for miles on end, engulfing the land in swirling winds. I took it as a direct sign of Gregnar's power, that must of done this to alert us of his presence, and that we must never falter. I asked of Kailith if we should make a sacrifice, but he, our last direct link to Gregnar, felt that our god was actually attempting to protect us with this shield of winds! From what I can only imagine, but it is most reassuring that Gregnar would do such a thing for his people.  

When, after many days of strife, the storm died down, we were able to continue at full strength. We lost only a few more laborers before we arrived at our final destination. The edge of this palm forest seems to be a fruitful oasis of water and much-needed supplies. Wood is obviously abundant, and will make great huts for our citizens. Blessed be to Kailith, who led us to this land! A sparkling gem in this sea of bone-dry death. And blessed be to Gregnar, for creating it for our use!

As of now, work continues. The huts are being constructed hastily, and a stone temple is being built with the rock blocks we brought from our mighty city.
Kailith is planning on leading a scouting expedition with his riders, to see what else is to be had in these fertile lands. For now, we eat the supplies we came with. It is believed that animals reside in this forest, and some exotic fruits have also been found in the bushes along the oasis pools.

For now, we pray to Gregnar for our success.

[ February 25, 2008: Message edited by: Gaulgath ]

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 25, 2008, 06:05:00 pm »

A loud ringing noise starts coming from one of the pockets in Youh's toga.

"Just a sec"

He walks a few steps from the table and pulls out a cell phone.
"Yes, yes, Holm there fine. ... Look, would I win if they all died? ... Okay fine, fine, would a picture work? ... Yea, here." He hastily snaps a picture on his phone of the desert area, intentionally keeping the camera on the phone out of focus. "There, go back to sleep."  He than hangs up the phone.

"Frikkin lizard.  All he does is worry about his favorite race."
During the phone conversation the figurines move on their own lacking direction.

Commander Log.

The storm has subsided. And all the flights are now accounted for. Still no updated orders from Youh.

We have lost track of the humanoids that were to the west.  After the storm the scouts have been unable to find them again.  Either they used some magic to dissapear during the storm or they went north beyond the range of the scouts.

I have decided to continue on to the south towards our last orders but I have sent some of the unit back to the city.  If the worst happens the soldiers should be able to teach the guards basic formation fighting. Even then the they would stand no chance against a real military. Hopefully they are only migrants, but consitering the size of the group they would have at least an escort.

I am hoping I am doing the right thing.  There is a skilled hostage negotiator in the guards, hopefully he can handle a first encounter scenario if it comes to that.  Once we have escorted the constructors to the site we are going to doubletime back north to investigate.

[OOC: Silvak is a touch paranoid. The Dracon would be happy to trade as they have good relations with humans on their world.  But really the only trade goods they have availible is some low quality steel and alot of stone.  Any hunting groups may also come across small abandoned stone quarries scattered through the forest.]

code:

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂.♣♣.♣.♣│~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ⌂▲⌂~~~~~~~~~~~~~
▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲^ ▲▲▲▲⌂..♣♣.♣┌──┘~ ~~~~↑↑~~~~~~~~~. .⌂▲⌂~~~~~~~~~♥~~
▲▲⌂⌂⌂.....≡.⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲▲⌂..♣┌───┘.⌂⌂~ ~~~↑↑+~~¥~~~~~.. .⌂▲⌂~~~~~~~~~~~~
▲⌂⌂.π....≈⌂⌂▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲⌂⌂..│....⌂▲⌂~ ~~~α↑~~~~..~.... ↑.⌂▲⌂~~~~~~~~~~~
▲⌂......π≈≈≈⌂▲▲▲ ^▲▲⌂.┌─┘.♣♣..⌂~~ ~~~~~~~......... ↑↑.⌂▲⌂⌂~~~~~~~~~
▲¤▲⌂⌂..π☼π≈≈⌂⌂▲▲ ▲$⌂..│...♣.♣.~§~ ~~~..≡.....~~... .↑↑.⌂▲▲⌂~~~~~~~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂║⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲ ⌂└──┬┘..♣♣♣..~~. .....D♣♣..~~~... ..↑↑.⌂▲▲▲⌂~~~~~~
▲▲^▲▲▲▲║▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂ ....│....♣♣..~.. ≈≈≈.....♣...~~.. ..↑..⌂⌂▲▲▲⌂⌂~~~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲╠══╦════π .≡..└──┐...♣.U.≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈.......... .↑.⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲⌂⌂~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲a╠π^π▲▲⌂⌂. ♣C.....└─┐...*≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....♣... .♣⌂⌂≈≈≈≈⌂⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌂
⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲║▲▲▲▲⌂..♣ ♣♣.♣.....├───≈≈≈ ≈≈≈▲≈≈≈≈≈.....♣. ♣.⌂≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲
.⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲║⌂⌂⌂⌂..♣. ♣.♣♣♣♣..♣│*...≈≈ ≈≈♣♣⌂≈≈≈≈≈....♣♣ ..⌂≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲
..⌂%⌂⌂⌂║⌂⌂...☻♣w ♣♣≈♣♣♣♣♣┌┘♣.#.≈≈ ≈≈≈♣≈≈≈≈≈≈...♣.. .⌂⌂⌂≈≈≈≈⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲
♣≈%♥%⌂⌂π...┌─W── ─≈≈≈──┐♣│♣♣♣..≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈......⌂⌂ ⌂▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲^▲▲
.♣≈≈───╫──A≡♣♣♣w ♣≈@♣♣♣└─┘♣♣..≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈....⌂⌂.⌂⌂▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
♣.♣♣..π♣..♣♣.♣♣♣ ♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣*≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈..⌂▲▲▲⌂▲▲ ▲▲^▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22