Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 193

Author Topic: Godhood III OOC Thread  (Read 108324 times)

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood III OOC Thread
« Reply #2220 on: December 04, 2010, 11:36:29 am »

The horde of Chosen is marching towards Dordrath. That'd take a year at most if they pause to plunder.
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

Demantiae

• Bay Watcher
  • Goddess of Earth, Awakener of the Primordial
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: December 04, 2010, 11:38:08 am »

She's awfully similar to Nativa.

Many of the idea's were formed as I began reading the first posts (long ago now!). However the similarities didn't escape me and since reading through it all Neshara has slowly become even more like Nativa (hence the creation myth I sent you to emphasize this point). This is now intentional, she'll be viewing herself as an actual child of Nativa rather than the symbolic child many of the gods see themselves as. As Neshara will be a champion for the primordial side of existence she'll probably be one of Nativa's most loyal gods. Hence the neutrality, Neshara isn't concerned with playing games with the mortals or forging some grand godly alliance or even working towards an end. She just is.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: December 04, 2010, 11:39:41 am »

Can you guys see the speech of the other river spirit in my post? I wrote the post in IE, and it looks good. Firefox shows nothing and Safari shows hard-to-read text.

I hate different browsers.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Demantiae

• Bay Watcher
  • Goddess of Earth, Awakener of the Primordial
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: December 04, 2010, 11:43:08 am »

Can you guys see the speech of the other river spirit in my post? I wrote the post in IE, and it looks good. Firefox shows nothing and Safari shows hard-to-read text.

I hate different browsers.

I use Firefox and it looks really good. forsaken used something like that, the text looks like bubble writing with only the outside coloured. I rather like that look. If you can tell me what you're doing I might *cough* steal that from you!

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: December 04, 2010, 11:44:10 am »

Hmmm, how fast would lore spread in this time? would the people of Drywall know of the River Spirits?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: December 04, 2010, 11:46:39 am »

The horde of Chosen is marching towards Dordrath. That'd take a year at most if they pause to plunder.

The fun thing is, they're not actually 'marching' anywhere. They've got twenty-four portals to any coast, river or lake connected to the sea. They're not going anywhere before they've located the refugees though.

I use Firefox and it looks really good. forsaken used something like that, the text looks like bubble writing with only the outside coloured. I rather like that look. If you can tell me what you're doing I might *cough* steal that from you!

I stole it from forsaken, using that was very widespread in the first game (I had the same problem there as well, actually). Just quote my post to see the [glow] tags.

Hmmm, how fast would lore spread in this time? would the people of Drywall know of the River Spirits?

I presume they've heard of them, though I don't know if they actually believe in them. They do inhabit every river in the world, y'know.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: December 04, 2010, 12:46:45 pm »

There, I'm giving Rahisael an ingame week or so before we enter the 'hot stage'.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: December 04, 2010, 02:15:01 pm »

Car, your vessel's name is now Excalibur.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: December 04, 2010, 02:46:49 pm »

I am the "Once and forever king".

That is how it goes, right? It's been forever since I've read about King Arthur.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: December 04, 2010, 03:47:32 pm »

Sorry guys for holding things up, but I have literally been either too sick or too busy to write this week and I know I have a bunch of stuff to finish up.  -_-  I will try and get it all done by the end of the week, but I really am pressed for time and tired out.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: December 04, 2010, 03:53:24 pm »

I am the "Once and forever king".

That is how it goes, right? It's been forever since I've read about King Arthur.
Close. Arthur is "The Once and Future King"
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: December 04, 2010, 04:20:50 pm »

There, I'm giving Rahisael an ingame week or so before we enter the 'hot stage'.

Well, in fact i don`t consider the battle for Dordrath to be that important. I`m waiting for the following events.  :P

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: December 04, 2010, 04:24:31 pm »

I don't like the sound of that.

Especially because I have no idea what these 'following events' will be, though I have lots of things planned out in case of Chosen defeat.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2233 on: December 04, 2010, 08:01:58 pm »

Sorry, I do intend to continue with this with Caesar's help then, I've just been a bit busy.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: December 05, 2010, 04:36:07 am »

And away for the next twelve gods-damned hours I go!  Bloody schedule.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 193