Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 193

Author Topic: Godhood III OOC Thread  (Read 107988 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood III OOC Thread
« Reply #2775 on: March 03, 2011, 07:46:50 pm »

We get three points just for it being honors, and yes english is my first language I live in Tennesse.

I just lost didn't I ?
Technically no, since there are no competitors... but it's still a possibility you aren't let in. But I highly doubt it, I like the whole idea of an earth god speaking without much punctuation. Just to speed things along.

Thanks for supporting me.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: March 03, 2011, 10:02:53 pm »

We get three points just for it being honors, and yes english is my first language I live in Tennesse.

I just lost didn't I ?
Technically no, since there are no competitors... but it's still a possibility you aren't let in. But I highly doubt it, I like the whole idea of an earth god speaking without much punctuation. Just to speed things along.

I would also like to say I like the idea of the god having no punctuation; It's when you're writing as the narrator it gets jarring. Kain is god of earth, so maybe he doesn't have to breathe and can just prattle on.

Actually, that strikes me as a good idea. Maybe Kain is a very wordy god, but he's also a bit of a loner so he kind of mumbles to himself?

I know that Chlorine's going to have a sinister and lyrical tilt to his mannerisms. He's going to be very dramatic, and very evil.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: March 03, 2011, 10:04:05 pm »

So he's Dracula from Castlevania.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Atilliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: March 04, 2011, 02:40:56 am »

I just lost didn't I ?

I would also like to say I like the idea of the god having no punctuation; It's when you're writing as the narrator it gets jarring. Kain is god of earth, so maybe he doesn't have to breathe and can just prattle on.

Actually, that strikes me as a good idea. Maybe Kain is a very wordy god, but he's also a bit of a loner so he kind of mumbles to himself?

I know that Chlorine's going to have a sinister and lyrical tilt to his mannerisms. He's going to be very dramatic, and very evil.

'He's going to be very dramatic, and very evil.'   (and not subtle)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2779 on: March 04, 2011, 02:57:25 am »

Maybe I should play a god of light and purity and overwhelming benevolence.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2780 on: March 04, 2011, 07:06:40 am »

I have two supporters. Yay !

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: March 04, 2011, 07:08:21 am »

Hmm as it seems that almost everyone one turns to the dark side...entrance for *Insert Name Here* the cliché god of Order/Empyrean/Fanatism and Crusaders, influencing his people through a little boy and actually being just some weapon of gods long forgotten that tries to enter the mortal world /Stealing ideas from Fall from Heaven 2...

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: March 04, 2011, 07:15:27 am »

I might play as god of animals.

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: March 04, 2011, 08:50:10 am »

Eh, I'll probably be playing a mostly good god again. Just a more chaotic and less isolated one though.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: March 04, 2011, 09:02:39 am »

I'm still thinking about personality and mindset, though I have my spheres figured out already.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: March 04, 2011, 11:24:07 am »

Who was playing the god of war this time around?  If I get in I might do a god of strife - or possibly trade.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Atilliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: March 04, 2011, 11:32:05 am »

i think i'll go for madness or chaos or something like that

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: March 04, 2011, 02:59:40 pm »

Go for madness. Always fun to play a madgod, excepting when you get stuck in a bloody rock and left to be someone's trinket.

Although I guess you could always spray down everyone that moved with cheese from inside there. I'm not sure if generating fondue from midair counts as an act or not but it's certainly entertaining if they put you in the hall of gods and you get to douse the god of war in boiling cheddar.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: March 04, 2011, 03:04:28 pm »

I have three ideas.
God of Canines
God of Time
God of Greed

Which sounds best right now I am leaning towards God of Canines

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: March 04, 2011, 04:40:59 pm »

That seems a bit limited. I would say go for a more open sphere first, and then narrow it down as you go along. Canines right now restricts you to dogs and teeth.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 193