Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 193

Author Topic: Godhood III OOC Thread  (Read 108194 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood III OOC Thread
« Reply #2310 on: December 23, 2010, 12:32:52 pm »

I actually like the idea that gods related to the Earth speak in run on sentances just to be understood, since they're talking so slow. Maybe Phera or another god of fire or light should overuse puncuation?
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Demantiae

• Bay Watcher
  • Goddess of Earth, Awakener of the Primordial
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: December 23, 2010, 02:03:24 pm »

I figured I'd latch onto some worshipers in the least aggressive manner I could. I'm thinking if some of the dwarves know Neshara exists some of them will start asking about her and might like what they find. I've also left the door open for a possible partnership with Kain over the dwarves, I guess his reaction will determine what the future holds for these people.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: December 23, 2010, 02:13:08 pm »

Right, so I'm about to use the unbound energy of the Lifestream to change from Magus to Janus, if Nashara doesn't mind. I'll probably do it next turn or so, too much going on right now.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: December 23, 2010, 02:21:44 pm »

I am sorry if that post does not make alot of sense but yes there is a partnership over the dwarves and sorry if I came off a bit rude

Demantiae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: December 23, 2010, 02:52:00 pm »

Not a problem, with Ragnaroks post everything fell into place as if by magic! You'd think it was planned it was so perfectly timed!

I'm not sure what transforming into Janus means but Neshara is all about transformation (and life). It sounds like it might be a good thing. Bear in mind that her repsonse to The Magus is based on her perceptions. As he has no real basis in natural things or creatures (being a god of magic) to Neshara he seems alien. Kain she could understand as he's a part of the earth but The Magus might be a little wierd for her being as unworldly as she is right now.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: December 23, 2010, 02:57:49 pm »

Endras is the Artifacer. I forget what my titles are.
EDIT: I guess The Mage would work.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: December 23, 2010, 03:03:20 pm »

Do I have an act left because I just made one race and broke it into 2 different sub races I was hoping to teach the dwarves of how all stones and gems can be used just basically everything about them so they can become master smiths.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: December 23, 2010, 03:11:54 pm »

Right, so I'm about to use the unbound energy of the Lifestream to change from Magus to Janus, if Nashara doesn't mind. I'll probably do it next turn or so, too much going on right now.
Janus? Wouldn't he be a god of death or something? And you don't have a purple cat! (unless I'm making the wrong connection... which I doubt with your current avatar.)

"The black wind howls. One among you will soon die..."
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: December 23, 2010, 03:12:56 pm »

Mostly just because they are the same character, at different times. I could change the name if you want. Also, Purple cats can be made.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: December 23, 2010, 03:13:56 pm »

Yes purple kitties for my dwarves to feast upon

Demantiae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: December 23, 2010, 04:35:25 pm »

Endras is the Artifacer. I forget what my titles are.
EDIT: I guess The Mage would work.

You'll soon understand that Neshara has a simplified view of the gods. Some are artificers, some shapers and others creators. It's part of the way she looks at the world. If she uses the term artificer to refer to a magic god she isn't referencing any title but rather her view of how they operate.

I decided to add a little nod to Alpha Centauri in my chat with The Magus. Enjoy :D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 05:01:47 pm by Demantiae »

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: December 23, 2010, 05:26:28 pm »

finally after 2 hours i managed to update the wiki at least in concern of Murr. You can now read about Molegut, The Greatgut, the Council and the Grey- and Blackpelts....

Atilliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: December 23, 2010, 05:44:23 pm »

wow, i was reading for very long, now i finally know what the murr are exactly, thanks

Demantiae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: December 23, 2010, 06:32:03 pm »

Hey Atilliano can you post something more about those reptile creatures you created, I have little idea what they are  :)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: December 24, 2010, 02:54:33 am »

Ah, I should probably work on that post now.

But first, Merry Christmas everybody! 'cos all the cool countries celebrate it/give presents on the 24th.

EDIT: I'm beginning to feel more and more that the Chosen don't actually stand a chance at all. Sure, they might have been able to handle the 4000-men Dordrath army with some creative use of Portal Spheres and skirmishers, but now every single god is joining in on the fun. Oh well.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 03:08:12 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 193